Best Books for SSC CGL 2021 Preparation | PDF Download
Candidates should also aware about the SSC CGL books. Which book to read or not? Candidates have required to read the specific to make preparation. Here are some recommended book given to read.
Questions for every SSC beginner?
- Don’t buy unnecessary books as we don’t have that much time.
- Almost 80% of the content in all the books are same.
- Study for selection not for PHD.
- Don’t worry if you are not from Maths background or your medium of Education was Hindi.
- If you study in a proper way, you can get a job in first attempt.
- Do smart work instead of hard work.
- Buy any book for reasoning or you can also buy some coaching’s notes.
- Reasoning level of SSC is not so much high.
- Fixed types of questions are asked every year.
- Understand the concepts of each topic instead of remembering a lot of tricks.
- Practice makes you the master of reasoning.
SSC CGL Books for Reasoning Ability
|S. No.||SSC CGL Reasoning Books||Author|
|1.||Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pandey|
|2.||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R. S. Aggarwal|
|3.||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Hindi)||Kiran Publication|
|4.||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (English)||B. S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali|
|5.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning (English)||A. K. Gupta|
Books for English
- You have to do some extra efforts for this because it also comes in mains.
- Buy “Plinth to Paramount” by Neetu Singh for Grammar Rules.
- For previous year paper and practice, buy ‘MB publication’ latest version (also for one word, idiom phrase and phrasal verbs).
- You can also buy “A mirror of Common Error” by Ashok kumar Singh (not necessary) it can be useful for hindi medium students because every rules are described in hindi.
No need to buy SP Bakshi. (Because no description was there) Don’t buy high school grammar if your education medium is hindi. No need to buy word power made easy for vocabulary.
SSC CGL Books for English Comprehension
|S. No.||SSC CGL English Books||Author|
|1.||Quick learning Objective General English||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|2.||Perfect Competitive English||V. K. Sinha|
|3.||Competitive General English||Kiran Prakashan|
|4.||Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|5.||Objective General English||S. P. Bakshi|
Books for Maths
- You can buy chapter-wise quantitative aptitude by Kiran Publications.
- You can also buy 7400 question for SSC of Rakesh Yadav.
- If you have time and want to learn a lot of concept you can also buy “Quantum CAT” by Sarvesh Verma.
- “Platform Series” by Rukmini Publications (if you have time, repetition of questions)
Don’t buy Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra any tricky maths Books.
- You can post any doubts of FB page affairsguru . I will provide you best solution asap.
SSC CGL Books for Quantitative Ability
|S. No.||SSC CGL Maths Books||Author|
|1.||Quantum Cat||Sarvesh Verma|
|2.||Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra|
|3.||Elementary and Advanced Mathematics||Kiran Publication|
Books for General Awareness
- We only prefer Lucent(available in both medium) don’t go for its objective version.
- Read it twice or thrice (it contain almost everything)
SSC CGL Books for General Awareness
|S. No.||SSC CGL General Awareness Books||Author|
|1.||General Knowledge||Dr. Binary Karn (Lucent Publications)|
|2.||General Knowledge||Arihant Publications|
|3.||NCERT Textbooks for Classes IX and X (History, Geography, Polity, and Economy)||–|
|4.||Manorama Yearbook 2015 (English)|
Things to be Remember
- Coaching are not necessary for selection.
- Instead of buying 3 or 4 books of a subject, solve one or three times.
- If you still face any issue in a particular topic, watch a lots of videos on YouTube.
- Don’t buy current magazine like Pratiyogita Darpan, Drishti etc for current generally 2 or 3 question were asked from current which you can simply solve if you read newspaper regularly or any app.
- Attempt question when you are 100% sure, as chance of negative marking are more in this section.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….