Practice With Current Affairs Quiz 12 March 2018 | Govt Exam Preparation
It is best latest current affairs quiz 12 March 2018. Best govt job preparation portal for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC Junior Engineer, SSC Stenographer, SSC Translator, SSC CPO, CISF, CAPF, Delhi Police, Bank PO, SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, SBI SO, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB, Indian Railways, RRB NTPC, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Airforce, AFCAT, CDS, NDA and Police Jobs.
1. ‘SAMVEDNA’, the joint Air Force exercise is conducted in which coastal region of India?
1. Eastern Coast
2. Western Coast
3. Coromandel Coast
4. Kutch and Kathiawar region
SAMVEDNA is the first Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise of Indian Air Force in association with South Asian nations. It will be held from March 12-17. The exercise is based on a scenario of a tsunami in the western coast of India.
2. Which of the following Indian agency has signed 150 million euros loan agreement with European Investment Bank (EIB)? 1. International Solar Alliance (ISA) 2. Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (MEDA) 3. National Water Development Agency (NWDA) 4. Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)
Correct Option 4. Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) and European Investment Bank (EIB) have inked a 150 million euros loan agreement, a move that will benefit over 1.1 million households with clean energy.
3. First conference of International Solar Alliance is held at_______. 1. Nairobi 2. Paris 3. Kolkata 4. New Delhi
Heads of 23 nations and 10 ministerial representatives will participate in New Delhi for first conference of International Solar Alliance starting from 10th March. The summit will be cohosted by President Ram Nath Kovind and his French counterpart President Emmanuel Macron.
4. Which government document has been made mandatory for availing more than Rs. 50 Cr loan ? 1. Aadhar 2. Passport 3. Voter Card 4.Birth Certificate
Passport details will be made mandatory for availing loans more than Rs50 crore from state run banks as it looks to tighten procedures following the detection of the Rs12,636 crore scam at Punjab National Bank.
5. MILES-18 – first-ever multi-nation naval exercise is held in which sea area? 1. Indian Ocean 2. Andaman Sea 3. Bay of Bengal 4. None of the above
Sulston’s work on decoding the genome of the nematode worm Caenorhabditis elegans, which revealed how genes control cell division, won him the 2002 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. John Sulston, a Nobel Prize-winning British scientist who helped decode the human genome, has died. He was 75.
7. Which Indian player has won the gold in gold in 50m Rifle 3-Position at ISSF World Cup? 1. Manu Bhaker 2. Mehuli Ghosh 3. Anjum Moudgi 4. Akhil Sheoran