Practice With Current Affairs Quiz 13 March 2018 | Govt Exam Preparation
It is best latest current affairs quiz 13 March 2018. Best govt job preparation portal for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC Junior Engineer, SSC Stenographer, SSC Translator, SSC CPO, CISF, CAPF, Delhi Police, Bank PO, SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, SBI SO, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB, Indian Railways, RRB NTPC, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Airforce, AFCAT, CDS, NDA and Police Jobs.
1. Which country has won the Best Exhibitor Award at ITB – Berlin?
India has won the “Best Exhibitor Award” at ITB – Berlin. ‘ITB- Berlin World Tourist Meet’ was convened at Berlin, Germany from 7th March to 10th March, 2018. Minister of State (Independent charge) for Tourism K. J. Alphons along with couple of Tourism Ministry officials, represented India.
2. Name the new app National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has released on March 11, 2018? 1. Talaash
2. Citizen Services
3. Each One help One
4. Help for Seniors
National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) celebrated its 33rd Inception Day, on March 11, 2018 (Sunday) in their newly constructed Complex at Mahipalpur, New Delhi and released “Citizen Services” Mobile APP.
3. Which Asian country’s Parliament abolished two-term limit for its President on 11 March 2018? 1. China 2. Indonesia 3. Iraq 4. Afghanistan
China’s Parliament abolished the decades-old two-term limit for the President, allowing Xi Jinping to remain as the country’s leader for life. The constitutional changes were passed in Beijing by the annual sitting of the National People’s Congress – the country’s legislature – with two-third majority
4. Which among the following international financial institutions has inked an agreement with International Solar Alliance (ISA) to promote Solar Energy Deployment in Asia & Pacific ? 1. European Investment Bank 2. Asian Development Bank 3. Caribbean Development Bank 4. None of the above
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the International Solar Alliance (ISA) has signed a cooperation arrangement to promote solar energy deployment in Asia and the Pacific. The cooperation envisages solar power generation, solar based mini-grids and transmission systems for integrating solar energy into grids
5. Name the reigning Asian champion who has acquired no.2 position in United World Wrestling ranking 1. Navjot Kaur 2. Sangeeta Phogat 3. Sakshi Malik 4. None of the above
Asian champion Navjot Kaur was rewarded for her recent gold medal effort as she became world No 2 in the women’s 65 kg category during the latest rankings released by the United World Wrestling.
6. Which state has become the best performing State both in terms of allotting jobs and utilising funds under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee act ( MGNREGA ) 1. Goa 2. West Bengal 3. Punjab 4. Maharashtra
West Bengal has become the best performing State both in terms of allotting jobs and utilising funds under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA). West Bengal generated more than 28.21 crore work days under the scheme so far in 2017-18 and spent more than ₹7,335.31 crore for it.
7. Nguyen Huong Giang, was crowned “Miss International Queen” in Thailand at one of the world’s top beauty pageants for transgendern women, she is from which country? 1. Vietnam 2. Thailand 3. Philippines 4. Syria
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the ‘Mary Kom Regional Boxing Foundation’ in Imphal on March 16 and to be present in the event will be Olympic medallists — boxer Vijender Kumar and wrestler Sushil Kumar.