GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2020 PDF | GMAT Official Guide 2020 Book + Online Question Bank
300 quantitative questions unique to this guide. This edition includes 45 never-before-seen questions. GMAT exam is delivered entirely in English and solely on a computer. It is not a test of business knowledge, subject-wise mastery, English vocabulary, or advanced computational skills. The GMAT exam also does not measure other factors related to success in graduate management study, such as job experience, leadership ability, motivation, and interpersonal skills. Your GMAT score is intended to be used as one admission criterion among other, mores subjective, criteria, such as admission essays and interviews.
Launched in 1954 by a group of nine business schools to provide a uniform measure of the academic skills needed to
succeed in their programs, the GMAT exam is now used by more than 7,000 graduate management programs at
approximately 2,300 institutions worldwide.
General Test-Taking Suggestions
- Use your time wisely.
- Answer practice questions ahead of time.
- Read all test directions carefully.
- Read each question carefully and thoroughly
- Do not spend too much time on any one question.
- Confirm your answers ONLY when you are ready to move on.
- Plan your essay answer before you begin to write.
GMAT Arithmetic Topics
Arithmetic includes the following topics.
- Properties of lntegers
- Real Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Powers and Roots of Numbers
- Descriptive Statistics
- Counting Methods
- Discrete Probability
GMAT Algebra Topics
Topics in this sections are given below as:
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- 1. Solving Linear Equations with One Unknown
- 2. Solving Two Linear Equations with Two Unknowns
- 3. Solving Equations by Factoring
- 4. Solving Quadratic Equations
- Absolute Value
GMAT Geometry Topics
Geometry is limited primarily to measurement and intuitive geometry or spatial visualization. The topics included in this section are the following:
- Intersecting Lines and Angles
- Perpendicular Lines
- Parallel Lines
- Polygons (Convex)
- Rectangular Solids and Cylinders
- Coordinate Geometry
GMAT Word Problem
- Rate Problems
- Work Problems
- Mixture Problems
- Interest Problems
- Geometry Problems
- Measurement Problems
- Data Interpretation
This book is published by Wiley Company. Storage size for this book is 24 MB and total number of pages is 243. Click on below link to download it.
If above link is not working, please join the AffairsGuru Telegram Channel to download the book through online platform.
GMAT Official Guide Book Download – Book Link