SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 Shift 1
SSC department is today also conducting the three shift exams for the eleventh day (14th March). These exams will be conducted continue in the same pattern and three shift from 4th March to 26th March 2018 (23 days). Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the SSC CHSL Paper-1 with all shift. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. You already know that SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam 2018 will be conducted in online mode. Thus friends keep your waist straight (i.e. Be Active) and get ready for the SSC CHSL analysis.About 50 lakh person have applied for the SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Review : 14 March 2018 Shift 1
- 1 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)
- 2 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- Quantitative Aptitude
- 3 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- English Language
- 4 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- General Intelligence
- 5 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- General Awareness
- 6 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Review (14th March 2018) 1st Shift -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2018
|Shift||Timing Of SSC CHSL 2018 Exam|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- Quantitative Aptitude
For SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam – 14th March 2018 shift 1, this subject was of Moderate level. Mostly questions were based on direct formulas and some were calculative.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- Quantitative Aptitude Questions Asked
1. If tanθ = a /b , then find the value of a sinθ + b cosθ / a sinθ – b cosθ = ?
Ans – sinθ / cosθ = a / b
sinθ=a, cosθ= b
Put value of sinθ and cosθ in the equation
(a × a + b × b) / (a × a- b × b)
(a2 + b2) / (a2 – b2)
2. If sin2θ = 1 /2 Then cos ( 75° – θ) = ?
Ans – sin2θ = sin30°
2θ = 30°
θ = 15°
Pu value of θ in cos ( 75° – θ)
cos ( 75° – 15°) = cos60° = 1 / 2
3. Find the value of sin221° + sin269° = ?
Ans – 1
4. Find the value of x, for which equation 12 – 6x and 4x + 2 equals to ?
Ans – 12 – 6x = 4x + 2
-6x – 4x = 2 – 12
-10x = -10
5. ΔDEF and ΔGHI is similar Δ. length of DE is 4 cm. and length of GH is 9 cm, Find the area of ΔDEF and ΔGHI in ratio .
Ans – Area of ΔDEF / Area of ΔGHI = (4 / 9 )2
= 16 / 81
6. What is the sum of all Indivisible number between 30 and 42 ?
Ans – 31 > 31 + 37 + 41 >42
More Questions will be updated soon…
|Speed and distance||1||Easy-Moderate|
|Profit and Loss||1||Easy|
|S.I & C.I||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- English Language
For SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2018 – 14th March 2018 shift 1, this subject was of Easy to Moderate level.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- English Language Asked
- All in Day’s work
- Penny for your thought
2. Synonyms/ Antonyms
3. Spelling Correction
Questions will be updated soon…..
|Idioms and Phrases||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Cloze Test Passage||4-5||Moderate|
|Fill in the Blanks||0||—|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- General Intelligence
For SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2018 – 14th March 2018 shift 1, this subject was of Easy level.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- General Intelligence Questions Asked
Question will be updated soon
|Odd One Out||1||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Sequence (Acc. to Dictionary)||1||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- General Awareness
For SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2018 – 14th March 2018 shift 1, this subject was of Moderate level.
- Questions were asked from all aspects of GA, especially from Science section.
- If you have basic knowledge of Science, then you can easily score good marks in GA Section.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 14th March 2018 (Shift 1)- General Awareness Questions Asked
1. National Language of Butan
Ans – Dzongkha ( Bhutanese )
2. Which country has the strongest passport ?
Ans – French
3. World chess tournament held in …
Ans – Georgia
4. Where is Pipli Ghat ?
Ans – Eastern Ghats, Western Ghats
5. Where is Bhatkhande Music School ?
Ans – Lucknow
6. Panchayat comes under which schedule ?
Ans – 11 Schedule
7. Find Kinetic energy when mass and velocity is given ?
Ans – 1 / 2 mv∧ 2
8. The salaries of CJI increased as per new law.
Ans – 2.8 Lakh
9. Find Kinetic Energy if mass = 20 kg and velocity = 4 m/sec.
KE = 1/2mv2
P = mgh
Ans – 160
10. Mass number of Deutorium
Ans – 2
11. Ethanol reacts with sodium to liberate which gas?
2CH3 – CH2 – OH + 2Na → 2 CH3 – CH2 – ONa + H2
Ans – Hydrogen Gas (H2)
12. 73 Amendment ?
Specifies the powers, authority and responsibilities of Panchayats. It has 29 matters.
This schedule was added by the 73rd Amendment Act of 1992.
Specifies the powers, authority and responsibilities of Municipalities. It has 18 matters. This schedule was added by the 74th Amendment Act of 1992.
13. Official Language of Bhutan ?
Ans – Dzongkha
Area – Total 47,000 square Km
Bhutan is divided into 20 districts.
It doesn’t have air force.
14. Zaheer Khan played for which IPL Team?
Ans – Delhi Daredevils
Khan has played the Royal Challengers as well as Mumbai Indians before he was picked for the Delhi Daredevils in the 2015 auction. He has captained the Daredevils in 2016 and 2017.
Gautham Gambir will be captain of Delhi Daredevils in 2018.
15. France Chess Tornament
2017 Agen Etienne Bacrot
2017 Agen Sophie Millet
16. Murti Devi Award ?
Ans – Joy Goswami for Bengali Language. Moortidevi Award is an India literary award annually presented by the Bharatiya Jnanpith.
17. Which marriage was illegal in mythological period?
18. What is work of Samvadi Grahi?
More Questions will be updated soon…
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 (14th March 2018) Exam Shift 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Review 1st Shift and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….