Haryana Civil Services 2021 Apply Online – DSP, ETO, AETO & Other Posts
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released HCS 2021 recruitment notification 2021 on Feb 26. HCS applications are called for the 146 vacancies for different posts. The number of vacancies for the Haryana Civil Service (HCS) is 48 only.
HCS Job Summary
|Post Name||Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch) and Other Allied Services|
|Notification Date||3rd Mar, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||2nd Apr, 2021|
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
|Prelim Exam Date||Tentatively in May/Jun 2021|
|Mains Exam||Tentatively in August 2021|
Haryana Civil Services Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Haryana Civil Services (HCS)||48|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||7|
|Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO)||14|
|District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC)||5|
|A Class Tehsildar||4|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS)||1|
|Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO)||5|
|Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO)||46|
|District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO)||2|
|Assistant Employment Officer (AEO)||21|
Haryana Civil Services (HCS) & Allied Services Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for any of the above posts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
The candidate (except for the post of DSP) should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years of age, on or before 01.01.2021. For the post of DSP, a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age on or before 01.01.2021.
HCS Relaxation in Age based on Categories
The relaxation in maximum age for various categories is available as under:-
|Categories||No. of years of relaxation|
|Backward classes||5 years|
|Wives of military personnel who are disabled while in military service.||5 years|
|Widowed or legally divorced women provided she has not remarried||5 years|
|Judicially separated women residing separately for more than 2 years from the date as prescribed for the purpose of age for candidates of other categories.||5 years|
|Unmarried women||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||to the extent of his military service added by three years provided –
(a) he has rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release; and
(b) he was released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
|Disabled persons who covered under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016||5 years (+5 years if candidates belong to SC/ST, B/Classes) subject to maximum 55 years for Group A & B posts where recruitment is made through open competitive examination.
Note : Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disabilities.
|Persons who have already worked or presently working on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wages basis in any Department/ Board/ Corporation of Haryana Government.||Equal to the period of experience on adhoc/ contract/ work-charged/daily wages basis excluding the period of break, if any, subject to attaining the maximum age of 55 years.|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||5 years to SC/ST, B/classes & candidates of EWS only.|
|Employees of Haryana Government or High Court or any Court Subordinate thereto, having at least 4 years service in a substantive or officiating (excluding adhoc) capacity on or before 1st Jan 2021.||Upto the age of 45 years subject to a limit of 3 chances availed after the upper age limit of 42 years.|
Deputy Superintendent of Police Physical Standard
As per Haryana Police Service Rules, 2002, the Physical Standard For Deputy Superintendent of Police is as under:-
|Height||5’7″ (170.18 cm)||5’2″ (157.50 cm)|
|Chest||33″ (83.82 cm)||NA|
|Chest with expansion||34 1/2″ (87.63 cm)||NA|
For this Examination, a candidate must be either:-
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January,1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
HPSC HCS Notification PDF
Aspirants can check or download the notification pdf by clicking on this link.
HCS Image & Signature Size
Aspirants must keep ready the scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph and the signature. Format and size of the images are given below.
|Scanned Photo||JPEG||80-200 kb|
|Scanned Signature||JPEG||50-200 kb|
How to Apply Online for Haryana Civil Services?
- Click on above Apply Link and click on new registration.
- Now, enter your name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Id and generate OTP.
- Enter OTP received on mobile. Tick mark on the Candidate Declaration. Click on Submit button and then on OK Alert button.
- Now, you will receive login id & password on your mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ available in top right corner.
- Now, enter your father & mother name, Nationality.
- If you belongs to Haryana state, then tick yes on domicile.
- Enter category, some more questions tick in yes accordingly.
- Please fill your correspondence & permanent address.
- Then click on save & next.
- After this, enter your qualification details. Choose one subject out of numbers of optional subjects.
- Preference of Service/Post section will be active once result of prelim exam is declared by HPSC.
- Enter your 10th, 12th, graduation qualification details and upload scanned marksheet documents for them.
- Tick marks on the Candidate Declaration button and press on submit button.
- After this, candidate need to duly signed the application form and have to upload scanned copy of it.
- Now pay the application fee with debit card/ debit card/ net banking according to the category.
HCS 2021 Application Fee
|Category||HCS Application Fee|
|All Male candidates from other states and Male candidates of General Category including the dependent son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana (DESM)||Rs 1,000|
|All Female candidates from other states and Female candidates of General Category including the dependent female of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||Rs 250|
|Candidates of SC/BC-A/BC-B/ESM and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana||Rs 250|
|For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only||Nil|
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….