Haryana Commission has released the notice to all the candidates to fill department preference online for the post of clerk against Advt. No. 5/2019, Category No. 1 of various Departments/ Boards/ Corporations,Haryana.
In continuation of earlier notices dated 18.12.2019, 31.12.2019, 20.01.2020, 22.01.2020, 23.01.2020, 06.02.2020, 07.02.2020, 21.05.2019, 02.06.2020 and 17.07.2020 for scrutiny of documents for the post of clerk against Advt. No. 05/2019, Cat No. 01.
It is notified for information of candidates who have appeared for scrutiny of documents to fill their preference of departments online from 04.08.2020 to 06.08.2020 after which link shall be disabled. It is mandatory for the candidates to fill the preferences through online mode failing which commission will allocate departments at its own level.
Instructions for filling Department Preference online
- Candidates shall use the same Login ID and Password as was used for downloading admit cards for the written exam for post of clerk.
- Candidates are advised to go through the name of all departments as mentioned in the advertisement against which he has applied, before starting to fill up the preference form to avoid any confusion.
- Candidates shall be considered against the category i.e. General/SC-A/BC-B/EWS only, as mentioned by him in the respective application forms. As per the Government instructions, in case a candidates has filled up more than one profile application form for same post, then the candidates shall be considered against the category as specified in the latest submitted application form.
- Candidates should select the box as per preference which shall be numbered in the sequence of selection automatically.
- The selection can be altered any number of time before final submission by deselecting and then again selecting the boxes.
- The candidate shall be mandatorily required to give all the preferences.
- After filling in all preference, the candidate shall be required to press the button “Send OTP, an OTP shall be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate. The candidate shall be required to enter OTP and click on verify button”. On verification of OTP, the preference shall get freeze and candidate can take print of same.
- No change shall be allowed after the final submission of the selection format and the preferences submitted shall be considered final.
- Allocation of the department shall be given on the basis of choice submitted & merit order of the candidate.fjfnf