HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020-21 Released @hssc.gov.in, Download Link
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared the HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020 on its official website. Candidates who have already applied for the Gram Sachiv Post can download their admit card from the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission – hssc.gov.in
HSSC Gram Sachiv Job Profile
Gram Sachiv means Village Secretary. inform all panches about the date, time and place fixed for holding meeting of the Gram Sabha and Gram Panchayat in accordance with the procedure laid down in the rules.
- negotiate with the neighbouring Gram Panchayats, Panchayat Samiti or other institutions for carrying out joint works or undertaking such as schools, hospitals, dispensaries first-aid centres, libraries, roads, water
supply arrangement etc. which may be beneficial to the residents of Gram Panchayat area concerned
- assist in the special campaigns launched by Government for the eradication of epidemic, family planning, utilization of fertilizers, spraying of insecticides, poverty, alleviation and all other schemes launched by the
- Prepare notices in quasi judicial proceedings pending before the Gram Panchayats and to assist the Gram Panchayat;
- Produce the records for inspection and audit when required by the Inspecting Officer, remove the defects pointed out in the audit and submit annotated copy of the audit note to the authority concerned;
- Submit monthly reports to the Block Development and Panchayat Officer showing the amount received by the Gram Panchayat, funds deposited in the gram Panchayat account, expenditure incurred by the Gram Panchayat and the balance in hand with the Sarpanch or any other panch.
Note : Haryana Staff Selection Commission is conducting the written exam for the post of Gram Sachiv on 9th Jan 2021 (Saturday) and 10th Jan 2021 (Sunday) in two shifts.
|Written Exam Date||Shift|
|9th Jan 2021 (Saturday)
10th Jan 2021 (Sunday)
|(Morning Session) from 10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon, Reporting/Entry Time: 08:30 A.M. (No Entry after 09:30 A.M)
(Evening Session) from 03:00 P.M to 04.30 P.M. Reporting/Entry Time: 01:30 P.M (No Entry after 02:00 PM)
Exam place will be as per given in Admit Card. The other terms & conditions of Notice Dated 11th Nov & 27th Nov, 2020 will remain same and may be read as part of this notice.
Admit card for written examination of the candidates will be uploaded on the commission website i.e. hssc.gov.in The candidates can download the admit cards from the commission website from 30th Dec 2020 onward. Candidates are advised to read instructions on the Admit card carefully and follow the same strictly. No separate information will be sent to the candidates by the Commission through post.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted on OMR Sheet.
- There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, Concerned Subject (75% weightage) and from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. Of Haryana (25% weightage).
- The total marks of the exam are 100.
- Candidates will be given 90 minutes to complete the test.
Candidates who will qualify in the written exam shall be examined on Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience which is of 10 marks.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had invited applications to fill 697 vacancies of Gram Sachiv under Development and Panchayat Department of Haryana, from 17 February 2020 to 02 March 2020, against advertisement number 09/2019.
How to download HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020-21
- Visit to website hssc.gov.in
- Enter your login id & password (If you forgot id & password, click on forgot password link and enter your mobile number and press go button. You will receive your id & password on mobile and then login with it.)
- Click on Download Admit Card and the save as pdf and take print out of it.
- Read the instruction given on admit card and follow them.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Salary in Hand
- Total Starting HSSC Haryana Gram Sachiv Salary 2021: Rs. 25600-27300.
- Deductions: 10% for National Pension Scheme (NPS) i.e. Around Rs. 2000
- Cash in Hand Salary of Gram Sachiv: Rs. 23600-25300.
Haryana Gram Sachiv Pay Scale 2021
When a new candidate join a Haryana Government department, he / she is given salary as per Pay scale of 19900-63200. According to this pay scale, the starting basic pay is Rs. 19900. This 7th CPC pay scale is equivalent to Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay 1900. Various allowances are calculated on the basis of this basic pay and the total salary gets more than two and a half times the basic pay. The basic pay is revised every year and it keeps on increasing till it reaches Rs. 63200 (provided the candidate stay on the same post). However after some years of experience, candidate is given promotion to higher post as per their qualifications or department requirement.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Result 2021
It depends on the HSSC department how early they want to recruit the candidates. It seems that result would be declared soon within 1 or 2 months. We will update you as soon as result is available.