HSSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online – Constable & SI Posts [6400 Vacancies] | HSSC SI Recruitment 2019 | HSSC Police Job 2019 | HSSC Police Constable Apply Online
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared Haryana Police Recruitment for the posts of Sub Inspector (Male) & Constable (Male & Female) to select the candidates for 6400 posts.
This post is applicable for both male and female candidates.
|Publication Date||9 June 2019|
|Starting Date of submission of online application||12 June 2019|
|Last Date of submission of online application||26 June 2019|
|Last Date for depositing online application fee||28 June 2019|
|Online CBT||13 July 2019 to 18 Aug 2019|
HSSC Constable & SI Vacancy 2019
|Post Name||No. of vacancy|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5000|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1000|
|Sub Inspector (Male)||400|
HSSC Constable Vacancy Categories Wise
There are two category for Constable which are given below.
Cat. No. 1 : (5000 Posts of Male Constable[General Duty])
Cat. No. 2 : (1000 Posts of Female Constable [General Duty])
|Cat. No. 1||Cat. No. 2|
|GEN = 1800||GEN = 360|
|SC = 900||SC = 180|
|BCA = 700||BCA = 140|
|BCB = 400||BCB = 80|
|EWS = 500||EWS = 100|
|ESM-GEN = 350||ESM-GEN = 70|
|ESM-SC = 100||ESM-SC = 20|
|ESM-BCA = 100||ESM-BCA = 20|
|ESM-BSB = 150||ESM-BSB = 30|
HSSC Constable Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria for HSSC Constable.
HSSC Constable Education Qualification
(i) The candidate must have a passed 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
(ii) Matric with Hindi or sanskrit as one of the subject or higher;
HSSC Constable Age Limit
18 – 25 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e. on 01.06.2019)
For Ex-Servicemen – the break in service between the between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of June Month (i.e. 01.06.2019) in which enrollment process is started, shall not exceed four years.
|Scheduled Castes||5 years|
|Backward Class||5 Years|
HSSC Constable and SI Physical Test Details
|Male||170 CM General Category||83 CM (un-expanded) to 87 CM (expanded) with expansion of 4 CM (minimum)|
|168 CM for eligible reserve Categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy.||81 CM (un-expanded) to 85 CM (expanded) with expansion of 4 CM (minimum)|
|Female||158 CM General Category||Nil|
|156 CM for eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government Policy applicable at the time of Advertisement||Nil|
Note : Physical Measurement Test (PMT) shall be of qualifying nature only.
HSSC Constable Salary or Pay Scale
Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3, Cell-I
HSCC SI Vacancy Details Category Wise
Vacancy details for HSSC Sub-Inspector are given below.
|Cat. No. 3 (400 Posts of Sub Inspector [Male])|
|GEN = 360|
|SC = 72|
|BCA = 56|
|BCB = 32|
|EWS = 100|
|ESM – GEN = 28|
|ESM-BCA = 8|
|ESM-BCB = 12|
HSSC SI Education Qualification
i) Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher;
HSSC SI Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Male||170 CM General Category||83 CM (un-expanded) with expansion of 4 CM (minimum)|
|168 CM for eligible reserve Categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy.||81 CM (un-expanded) with expansion of 4 CM (minimum)|
Note : PMT for SI shall also be of qualifying nature only.
HSCC SI Age Limit
21 – 27 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e. on 01.06.2019)
|Scheduled Castes||5 years|
|Backward Class||5 Years|
Note : The upper age limit for recruitment in the rank of Sub Inspector to all departmental candidates in Haryana Police with a minimum 03 years of continuous service shall be 30 years for General Category Candidates and 35 years for Backward Class and Scheduled Castes candidates.
HSCC SI Salary or Pay Scale
Rs.35400- 112400 Level-6, Cell-I.
HSSC Constable & SI Application Fees Details
Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment (i.e. Net banking or e-challan) while applying online.
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-challan in any branch of SBI, PNB and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
- Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
- Dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB candidates as the case may be.
HSSC Constable & SI Documents Upload
- Scanned copy of Essential Academic qualifications i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DEF certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/ marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
HSSC Constable & SI Exam Structure
Candidates can check here.
HSSC Constable & SI Selection Process
Selection Procedure contains the below 4 stages to get a Constable and SI post.
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
HSSC Knowledge Test Pattern
- This test will be MCQ based of 80 marks and 90 minutes duration.
- No negative marking exist in this exam for wrong answer.
- Medium of exam will be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language is to be tested.
- Questions standard will be 10+2 exam of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of constable and graduation for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI).
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
General Reasoning & Mental Aptitude
HSSC Physical Screening Test (PST) Details
Candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test (PST), which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
PST Standard :-
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Km||12 mins|
|Female||1.0 Km||6 mins|
|Ex-Ser||1.0 Km||5 mins|
Only the candidates who have qualified will be allowed to take part in further selection process.
HSSC Physical Measurement Test
After qualifying PST, candidates will undergoes through Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Standard for PMT are given above separately for the post of constable & Sub-Inspector (SI).
HSSC Document Verification Process
Aspirants can check the HSSC document verification by clicking on below link.
Haryana Police Marks Weightage
Below weightage will also be looked during final selection of candidates.
Knowledge Test Weightage – 80%
Marks secured through knowledge test will be considered into final selection of candidates. On other hand, PST and PMT will be only qualifying in nature.
Additional Weightage -20%
It come separately into education and miscellaneous part given below.
(A). Educational Qualification
Constable Posts : Candidates having graduation degree in any stream will get 4 marks. Candidates who have also passed post graduation will get 3 additional marks.
Sub Inspector Posts : Candidates having graduation degree in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology (for 4 years or more after 10+2) will get 4 marks. Extra 3 marks will be given for post graduation in these stream. Candidates who have passed Ph. D and M.Phil in other fields will get additional 3 marks.
Candidates having NCC Certificate of A, B or C level will get 1, 2 or 3 marks respectively.
(B) Miscellaneous Weightage
Candidates will get 10% additional weightage for below points.
- If your father, mother, spouse, brother,sister, son and daughter is/was a regular government employee, you will get additional 5 marks.
- Orphan/Widow will get additional 5 marks.
HSSC Constable and SI Registration – Apply Online
How to fill Haryana Police Bharti Online Form 2019 ?
All the application form will be applied as online. Candidate can submit their form on the official website. We have given below all online form filling details. Fill your application form step by step.
Step 1 : Go to the official website (hssc.gov.in) or click on above link.
Step 2 : Enter your Phone Number and Email Id and submit. You will receive the Login Id and password.
Step 3 : Read through the advertisement very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “online application”.
Step 4 : Login through above received Id and Password. Complete your first registrations step which contains like documents upload on 150 KB size, experience if any. Upload your Photo and Sign. Fill your second profile step, choose your Post applied and pay fees.
Step 5 : Candidates have to fill the document and then take soft copy of filled certificate and then upload it.
- (a) Self-Declaration in prescribed format : Refer Annexure E1. [Link]
- (b) Document for Qualification Class 10th (Mandatory) – (Class 10th) – (General)
- (c) Document for Qualification 12th/ 10 + 2 -(Science)
- (c) Document for Qualification Graduation – (B.E./B.Tech) – (Computer Science Engineering)
- (d) Experience Certificate of Software Type for Duration DD/MM/YYYY to Till today.[Link]
- (e) Widow Certificate [Link]
- (f) Certificate for an applicant whose father has been died. [Link]
Step 6 : Now print the application for future use.
HSSC Police Constable and SI Official Notification 2019
HSSC Police Constable & SI Syllabus
Aspirants can download the HSSC Police constable & SI syllabus by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!