Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study Materials in the PPDF format has been provided in this article. Candidates can also download HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus PDF from this article. Aspirants who want to work as Lab Attendant, he/she has to immediately start preparation after getting the Syllabus for HSCC Lab Attendants. Speed up your preparation and finally crack the exam by keeping one thought in mind that this time no body / obstacle can stop you. There is no Negative marking in exam.
HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study Materials PDF
- 1 HSCC Lab Attendant Exam Date
- 2 HSSC Lab Attendant Selection Process
- 3 HSCC Lab Attendant Exam Pattern
- 4 HSSC Lab Attendant Shift or Reporting Time
- 5 HSSC Lab Attendant Exam Admit Card
- 6 HSSC Lab Attendant Vacancy
- 7 HSSC Lab Attendant Official Notification PDF
- 8 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – General Knowledge (GK)
- 9 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- 10 www.hssc.giv.in Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- 11 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- 12 HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus – English
- 13 HSSC Lab Attendant Study Materials & Previous Year Question Paper
- 14 HSSC Books PDF
- 15 HSSC Lab Attendant Document Verification
- 16 HSSC Lab Attendant Job Profile
- 17 HSSC Lab Attendants Salary or Pay Scale
Here, candidates will get the HSCC Lab Attendant syllabus 2018-19 with each topic explanation.
HSCC Lab Attendant Exam Date
HSSC Lab Attendant exam will be held on 30th Sep 2018.
|Total Vacancy||282 posts|
HSSC Lab Attendant Selection Process
HSSC Laboratory Attendant exam pattern consists of two sections – (a) written Test and (b) Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience.
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10|
- No interview
- Total time for both section will be 120 minutes i.e. 2 hrs.
HSCC Lab Attendant Exam Pattern
- Written examination can be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based test (CBT).
- There will be no negative marking. Each question will carry 1 mark.
HSSC Lab Attendant Shift or Reporting Time
HSSC Lab Attendant Exam will be conducted in two shifts only – morning and evening.
|Morning||9:00 AM||10 : 30 AM – 12 : 00 Noon|
|Evening||1:30 PM||3 :00 PM – 4 : 30 PM|
HSSC Lab Attendant Exam Admit Card
HSSC Lab Attendant Vacancy
Total number of vacancy for HSSC Lab Attendant is 162.
|Cat. No.||Name||No. of Post|
|1||Fire Station Officer||10|
|4||Junior Lecture Assistant||61|
HSSC Lab Attendant Official Notification PDF
Candidates can also view or download the HSCC Lab Attendant Official notification pdf by clicking on below link.
www.hssc.gov.in Haryana Staff Selection Commission SSC Lab Attendant Syllabus PDF
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – General Knowledge (GK)
- Important and current events
- Government Schemes
- Countries and Capitals
- Important Dates and Days
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Culture Heritage
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Financial and Economical scene
- Scientific Research
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Blood Relations
- Embedded Figures
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statement Conclusion
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
www.hssc.giv.in Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Computer Software
- Input and Output Devices
- Internet Usage
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Operating System
- Computer Hardware
- Programming and Data Structure
- Web Technologies
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio & Proportion
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Square Root
- Odd Man out
- Mixture and Allegation
- SI, CI
- LCM & HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Interest & Discount.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus – English
- Idioms and Phrases
- One word substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive voice
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Word Formation
- Joining Sentence
HSSC Lab Attendant Study Materials & Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates can download HSCC Lab Attendant & Other recruitment Study Materials and previous year question papers by clicking on below links.
HSSC Books PDF
Candidates can buy the HSSC Recruitment Books PDF from Amazon website by clicking on below link.
HSSC Lab Attendant Document Verification
There are below document need to carry for HSSC Lab Attendant document verification after clearing the written exam.
- Mark sheets and certificate of qualifying examination
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Senior School Leaving (SSC) certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Aadhar Card (i.e. ID Proof)
- Education Qualification Proof
- NOC (No objection certificate) from employer (if employed anywhere else)
- Declaration by the Unemployed (for claiming exam fees).
HSSC Lab Attendant Job Profile
What is work of HSSC Lab Attendant. If candidates have an interest for working in laboratory – science, medical clinics, environmental industries, government projects, food and beverage companies.
(a) In hospital and medical clinics, lab attendants collects and analyse specimen data used to treat and diagnose medical diseases and conditions.
(b) In Pharmaceutical lab, lab assistants assist with the coordination of experiments and leading to the technical development of new treatments and drugs.
(c) In food and beverage companies, test the quality of food and beverage.
(d) In environmental and civil service lab, lab attendants test the samples for researching that may cause harm to humans, animals and environments.
HSSC Lab Attendants Salary or Pay Scale
Haryana HSSC Lab Attendants salary or pay scale is also very good which is given below in a tabulated form with other job profile.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Fire Station Officers||9300 – 34800 + 3600 GP|
|Sub-Fire Officers||9300 – 34800 + 3200 GP|
|Tabla Players||5200 – 20200 + 1800 Grade Pay|
|Junior Lecture Assistant||5200 – 20200 + 2400 GP|
|Lab Attendants||5200 – 20200 + 1900 GP|
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….