UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Analysis 2019 : Question Paper PDF Download
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has conducted the Civil Services exam on 2nd June 2019. It is one of the very prestigious exams for serving the country as IAS, IPS, IRS, etc. In this article, you will find the detailed analysis of Civil Service Exam. It is being held to fill up 896 vacancies.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam (CSE) Analysis 2019 : Paper PDF Download
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- 2 UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Analysis 2019
- 3 UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2019
- 4 UPSC Prelims Questions Paper in Hindi
- 5 UPSC Civil Services Prelims Paper 2 Analysis
- 6 UPSC IAS Syllabus PDF Download
- 7 UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Review 2 Jun 2019 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper Name||No. of Ques||Marks (Duration)|
|Paper 1 – General Studies||100||200 (2 hours)|
|Paper 2 – General Studies (CSAT)||80||200 (2 hours)|
- Exam medium will bilingual and offline based.
- There is 1/3rd negative marking for wrong answer.
- Paper-2 is qualifying in nature and marks needed is 33% (CSAT).
- Paper-1 will be reckoned for merit to qualify for Main exam.
- Marks obtained in Prelims exam will not be added to total score for final merit.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Analysis 2019
There are two paper 1 & 2 conducted today. Here you will find the detailed analysis of questions asked in exam.
UPSC Civil Service Prelims 2019 General Studies Paper 1 Analysis
Paper 1 General Studies contains the below topics.
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity and Governance,
- General issues on Environmental ecology,
- Economic and Social Development,
- Indian and World Geography
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change and
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance.
|Topics||No. of Ques|
|Current Affairs + Static||37|
|Science & Technology||7|
|Art & Culture||4|
UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2019
UPSC Prelims Questions Paper in Hindi
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Paper 2 Analysis
Paper 2 is of qualifying nature only and contains the below topics.
- Reading Comprehension (RC)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision making and problem solving;
- General mental ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level),
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level);
Q. – Which one of the following is not Harappan site?
(b) Kot Diji
Q. Which of the following is not included in the assets of a commercial bank in India?
(d) Money at call and short notice
Q. Which Article of the Constitution of India safeguards one’s right to marry the person of one’s choice?
(a) Article 19 (b) Article 21 (c) Article 25 (d) Article 29
Q. Which one of the following is not a sub-index of the World Bank ‘Ease of Doing Business Index’?
(a) Maintenance of law and order
(b) paying taxes
(c) Registering property
(d) Dealing with construction permits
UPSC IAS Syllabus PDF Download
Check here syllabus for UPSC IAS – link
UPSC Civil Services Prelims (CSP) Exam 2nd Jun is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your UPSC CSP Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.