UPSC IAS Notification 2019 PDF – Online Application, Eligibility Criteria | UPSC IAS IFS Notification or Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for IAS exam 2019. Candidates can visit on the website upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in to register online.
UPSC IAS Notification 2019 PDF - Online Application, Eligibility Criteria
- 1 UPSC IAS Prelim Exam Details
- 2 UPSC IAS Main Exam Details
- 3 UPSC IAS Interview
- 4 UPSC Prelims Exam Important Instructions
- 5 UPSC Civil Services IAS & IFoS Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply For UPSC IAS Exam?
- 7 UPSC IAS Exam Application Fees
- 8 UPSC IAS Application Fee Mode
- 9 UPSC IAS Exam Centre Location
- 10 UPSC IAS Notification 2019 PDF Downoad
This year, total 896 vacancies has been released. Minimum age to apply should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on 1st August 2019. Candidates who have not born before 2 Aug 1987 and not after 1st Aug 1998. Applicant must have a degree from an affiliated university to join in civil services. Last date to apply is 18th Mar 2019.
|Start Date of Online Application||19th Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Online Application||18th Mar 2019|
|Admit Card for IAS Exam||1st Week of May 2019|
|UPSC Civil Services and IFS Preliminary Exam Date||2nd Jun 2019|
|Result of Prelim Exam (Tentatively)||Aug 2019|
|Civil Service Main Exam Date||20th Sep 2019|
|Result Date of Main Exam (Tentatively)||Dec 2019|
UPSC Civil Service examination is usually happen in 3 parts. First examination is Preliminary exam and after that UPSC conduct the Main exam. Only after qualifying in both exams, candidates is generally called for the interview.
UPSC IAS Prelim Exam Details
Two Papers (General Study Paper 1 and General Study Paper 2) is conducted in prelim examination for 400 marks. MCQ questions has been asked in this exams. Negative marking is also exist in exam. For one wrong question, 1/3rd marks of question has deducted from the total marks. This is only qualifying exam to get the chance for sitting in main exam.
UPSC IAS Main Exam Details
Civil Service Main Exam has 1750 scoring marks. In this, subject based questions have been asked.
UPSC IAS Interview
Interview is conducted for 275 marks. Candidate gets the posts like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS etc on the basis of ranking after clearing the interview.
UPSC Prelims Exam Important Instructions
Candidates must know some instructions before applying for the exam.
UPSC Exam Maximum Attempts Category Wise
Each aspirants is permitted to attempt six time prelim exams only. Number of attempts are also relaxable for some category. If you have applied for the prelim exam, but you didn’t go for giving the exam, so that count will not be added in total. Only those counts will be counted after attempting exam only.
|Category for IAS Exam||No. of Attempts|
UPSC IAS Age Limit Category Wise
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Defense Service Personnel Disabled (PD) during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area||35|
|Ex Servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Services||37|
|Blind, Deaf-mute, Orthopaedically handicapped person (Gen Category)||42|
|OBC + Ex Servicemen||42|
UPSC IAS Exam Date
2 June 2019 is the Prelim Exam Date for UPSC IAS.
UPSC Civil Services IAS & IFoS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for UPSC IAS, IFS (Indian Forest Service) before filling the application form.
UPSC Civil Services IAS Education Qualification
Any Degree from any affiliated university or posses an equivalent qualification. Final year student can also apply.
UPSC IAS Age limit
Minimum – 21 Years and Maximum – 32 Years
How to Apply For UPSC IAS Exam?
Candidate must note down below points while applying for UPSC IAS Application form.
1. Visit to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Start Part-1 Registration – Click on link Part-1. Enter Personal details like Name, Gender, Category, Nationality, Education Qualification, Present Address, Photo Id Proof etc. Fields marked as red are necessary to fill. No changes will be allowed once submitted the application. So fill it carefully.
3. Candidates need to confirm whether they are applicable for age relaxation.
4. Fills – Centres for Civil Service (Main) and Indian Forest Service IFS (Main) exam, optional subject to be selected for exam, medium of exam, language.
5. Generate the registration number. Select the checkbox ‘I agree’ and then the registration number will be generated.
6. Start Part-2 Registration – Application will be incomplete without part-2 registration. So click on second part link. Enter Registration number generated, DOB.
7. Upload scanned photograph, signature, photo identity proof document, selection of exam centre, selection of payment.
8. Only General category candidates will pay Application fee of amount 100 Rupees. Other category are exempted for payment to pay but complete all application.
UPSC IAS Exam Application Fees
|General and OBC (Male)||Rs. 100|
|Female Candidates (All)||Nil|
|SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged||Nil|
Photograph & Signature : JPG format, 20KB < Image Size > 300 KB, resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum , 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
Photo Id Proof Document : PDF format only, 20 KB < Document Size > 300 KB
9. Aspirant has admitted to the Main Examination will be required to pay a further fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundreds only).
UPSC IAS Application Fee Mode
Online Mode – SBI Net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
Offline Mode – Please pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 17th March, 2019
UPSC IAS Exam Centre Location
Decides exam centre carefully where you can able to go.
UPSC IAS Prelim Exam Centre
AGARTALA, GORAKHPUR, PANAJI (GOA), AGRA, GURGAON, PATNA, AJMER, GWALIOR, PORT BLAIR, AHMEDABAD, HYDERABAD, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD), AIZAWL, ALIGARH, ANANTPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH), IMPHAL, INDORE, ITANAGAR, PUDUCHERRY, PUNE, RAIPUR, AURANGABAD, BANGALORE, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, BILASPUR, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, COIMBATORE, JABALPUR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JODHPUR, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, RAJKOT, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SILIGUDI, SRINAGAR, THANE, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, FARIDABAD, GANGTOK, GAYA, GHAZIABAD, KOZHIKODE (CALICUT), LUCKNOW, LUDHIANA, MADURAI, MUMBAI, MYSORE, NAGPUR, NAVI MUMBAI, GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUCHIRAPALLI, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR, VARANASI, VELLORE, VIJAYAVADA, VISHAKHAPATNAM, WARANGAL
UPSC Civil Service IAS Main Exam Centre
AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, BANGALURU, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DISPUR (GUWAHATI), HYDERABAD, JAIPUR, JAMMU, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MUMBAI, PATNA, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD), RAIPUR, RANCHI, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, VIJAYAWADA
10. Check your all details or preview your application details. If every details seems correct, Final submit the application.
UPSC IAS Notification 2019 PDF Downoad
Candidates can download the UPSC IAS Notification pdf by clicking on below link.
From UPSC website (Download or View)
From AffairsGuru Website (Download or View)
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….