IBPS SO 2019 Prelims Exam Analysis & Questions Asked: 29th December(Shift 1) – Review 2019
IBPS SO Prelims 2019 is taking place on 28th & 29th December 2019 for the post of Specialist Officer in various departments. This year, IBPS has introduced new exam pattern, where additionally, IBPS SO Prelims is conducted. Once you qualify Prelims, you will be eligible to appear for IBPS SO Main Exam. The Exam is being conducted right now! Have a look at IBPS SO Prelims Analysis for 29th December 2019 to know about types of questions asked on different topics, the difficulty level of exam paper and good attempts.
But before you check IBPS SO Prelims Analysis 2019, check the new IBPS SO Exam Pattern to revise the format for this year’s exam.
Overall Analysis IBPS SO Prelims Analysis (GA for Rajbhasha & Quantitative Aptitude Agriculture Field Officer) – 29th December 2019
Here’s the overall analysis of both the slots of IBPS SO Prelims 2019:
|Subjects||No. of Ques.||Max. Marks||Good attempts in terms of Questions (Rajbhasha)||Good attempts in terms of Questions (AFO)|
IBPS SO Prelims Analysis 29th December 2019 : 1st Slot
Section 1 : Reasoning Ability
- Linear Arrangement : 1 Set(Total 5-7 Questions) – 9 People
- Floor-based Puzzle : (Total 5 Questions)
- Square Seating Arrangement : 2 Sets (Total 10 Questions)
- Puzzle : 1st (7 people going to 7 events and buying any of the given 3 gadgets) and 2nd (6 people, 6 posts/designations)
- Syllogism : (Total 5 Questions)
- Direction Sense : 4 Questions
- Blood Relation : 05 Questions
- Coding and Decoding : 05 Questions
- Inequality : 05 Questions
- Alphabet Based : 01 Questions
- Statement & 1 Conclusion, 2 Assumption : (Approx. 2-4 Questions)
- Miscellaneous : (Total 2 Questions)
Section 2 : Quantitative Aptitude (Agriculture Field Officer Exam)
- Number Series : (Total 5 Question ⇒ Easy to Moderate)
◊ Here are some of the questions asked:
- Quadratic Equation : (Total 5 Question ⇒ Easy to Moderate)
- Quantity Based : (Only 3 Question)
- Wrong No. Series : (Total 5 Question ⇒ Easy to Moderate)
- Data Interpretation : (3 sets based on Caselet, Pie Chart and Line Graph)
- Misc Word Problems : 22 Questions
→ Pie Chart consisted of 5 Qs(Easy & non-calculative)
→ Line Graph consisted of 5 Qs.
→ Caselet DI(Comprehension based) consisted of 5 Qs(Moderate)
- Miscellaneous : (Approx 7-8 Questions)
Section 3 : English Language
- Error Spotting : (Total 7 Questions based on Grammar)
- Fill in the Blanks : (Total 5 Questions)
- Reading Comprehension : (2 Sets)
- Phrase Replacement : (Total 8 Questions – Tricky)
- Para Jumble : (Total 5 Questions)
Section 4 : General Awareness (Rajbhasha Adhikari Exam)
Generally most of the questions of GA part was from current affairs and static awareness. Level of questions was moderate. Almost 20 questions from static awareness was asked in IBPS SO Prelim Rajbhasha Adhikari Exam.
- Who hosted 13th South Asia Games? -> Kathmandu, Nepal
- United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP25) was held in which country? -> Madrid, Spain
- Indian Bank will be merged with which bank? -> Allahabad Bank
- Bangkok is the capital of which country? -> Thailand
- Where was the 35th ASEAN Summit held? -> Bangkok, Thailand
- Prithvirajsingh Roopun is elected as the President of which country? -> Mauritius
- What is the theme of World Cancer Day 2019? -> World Cancer Day is observed every year on February 4. The theme for World Cancer Day 2019 is “I am and I Will”.
- Who won the best FIFA Player of the Year award? -> Argentine Lionel Messi won the best FIFA player of the year award for a record sixth time.
- One question based on NSE interest rate recently in news. Leading stock exchange NSE on Monday launched interest rate options on 10-year G-sec, and witnessed turnover of 5,926 contracts.
- ASPIRE scheme Scheme for promotion of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Agro- Industry is an initiative of which ministry? -> MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)
- One question related to Bharat Bond ETF (Exchange Traded Fund).
- Gorewada Zoo is situated in which state? -> Nagpur, Maharashtra
How was your IBPS SO Prelims Exam? Do share your analysis with us in the comment below.
The IBPS SO 29th Dec 2019 Prelim exam is over now. Hence please share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your IBPS SO Prelims Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
Thank you and All the best!!