Indian Navy SSR and AA Recruitment 2019 – Sailor Posts Eligibility Criteria
Indian Navy has released the Sailor posts of SSR & AA for FEB 2020 Batch Course. Eligible Aspirants can apply on the official website of Join Indian Army by 10th July 2019.
Indian Navy Sailor is the best career option Sen. Sec . (10+2) passed aspirants.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
- 1 Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- 2 Indian Navy Sailor Posts Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Indian Navy Sailor Age Limit
- 4 Indian Navy SSR & AA Selection Process
- 5 Indian Navy SSR & AA CBT Pattern
- 6 Indian Navy CBT Penalty For Wrong Answer
- 7 Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 8 Indian Navy Medical Standard
- 9 Indian Navy SSR & AA Training
- 10 Indian Navy Application Fee
- 11 How to apply for Indian Navy SSR & AA
- 12 Indian Navy Sailor Salary
- 13 Indian Navy Sailor Notification
Total number of vacancies released is 2700. Below are the details for SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) & AA (Artificer Apprentice) vacancy.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
Aspirants & Interested candidates must see the eligibility criteria before applying for any posts.
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|SSR||12th Passed with Maths & Physics and at least one of subject – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Board of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India|
|AA||12th passed with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Board of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India|
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Exam.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Exam
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Note : – Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Enrollment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be held at INS Chilka.
The training for the course will commence in Feb 2020, with 09 weeks for AA and 22 weeks for SSR Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Direct link to apply is also given above to apply for Indian Navy Sailor posts.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the Submit button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
During the initial training period : Rs. 14,600/- per month
On successful completion of initial training : ₹ 21,700- ₹69,100
Below is the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 PDF given.
All the best for your upcoming exam!