Quantitative Aptitude Arun Sharma PDF | How to prepare for quantitative aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma PDF Latest Edition Download
This book is published by MC Graw Hill Education. It is also used for SSC, Banks, Railway, UPSC, Civil Services and other management exams. Aspirants will also be able to solve the quantitative aptitude questions with short tricks. Some of its salient features are given below.
- Questions from this book : Over the past decade, it has been noticed that a minimum of 10–20%
questions in CAT and other major management entrance examinations have been directly taken from the
questions provided in this book. Furthermore, it has been seen that between 2003 (when the book was
first released) to 2013, 80–90% of the questions in CAT and other top management entrance tests were
covered in this book.
- Not too many changes in the pattern : Looking rationally into the paper patterns of the 150 plus CAT
papers in the past period, there have not been too many changes with regard to the pattern of the
examination as compared to previous years. While the QA in the initial years of Online CAT examination
(between 2009–2010) was slightly on the easier side, the standard of the questions from 2011 onwards
has become pretty much ‘CAT standard’.
- The need for greater variety in your preparation: Prior to the CAT going online, preparing for QA
used to be a battle for Blocks 1, 4, 5 and 6. Even out of these, if someone did Blocks I and V well, he
stood a strong chance at QA section.
- The tougher level of the CAT exam: As already stated above, the quality of questions asked in the
CAT over the past couple of years has become extremely good—requiring an upgradation of your grasp of
concepts and understanding of each particular topic to a level not required before.
- I have also come to know that many readers use this book for their preparation of other important
management entrance exams (like XAT, IIFT, CMAT, MAT, SNAP, etc).
Aspirants can also buy the book online by clicking on below links : –
Hard Copy Book from Amazon 8th Edition: Click
Book Hard Copy from Flipkart : Click