RRB NTPC Document Verification Process 2019-20 (List of Documents Required)
To ascertain their eligibility as on the closing date for registration of online application, candidates are required to produce all original documents with two sets of self-attested photo copies of all documents at the time of Document Verification.
Further, these candidates should upload the scanned copies (in true color) of all the certificates as applicable prior to their document verification date through www.rrbdv.in portal.
RRB NTPC Document Verification Process (List of Railway Documents Required)
All Certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only. Where certificates are not in English / Hindi, self-attested translated version (In Hindi / English) should be produced wherever / whenever required. Certificates produced during the document verification should be strictly in the prescribed formats.
No additional time will be given to the candidates not producing their original certificates on date of their document verification and the candidature of such candidates is liable to be cancelled.
Important Guideline for RRB NTPC Document Verification Process (DV)
(i). Report to the centre before the arrival time mentioned in call letter.
(ii). Take all your original documents along with at least two photocopies (document list is given below).
(iii). When you reach to centre, you will need to write into your handwriting and fingerprints to check genuineness of candidates and it should be matched with original documents.
(iv). After this, your required certificates will be checked thoroughly as listed below.
RRB NTPC Document Need to Carry For Document Verification
Documents to be brought by candidates in original (as applicable) for document verification are indicated below:
1. Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidate‘s name and the father‘s/mother‘s name mentioned in the application will also be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
2. +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC/Equivalent Certificate (As applicable).
3. A University degree or its equivalent.
4. SC/ST certificate in the format as per [Download]
5. OBC-NCL certificate as per (Not older than one year from the date of document verification) [Download].
6. Non creamy layer declaration by OBC-NCL candidates as per [Download]
7. Income and Asset Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections as per [Download]
8. Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes (EBC) as per [Download]
9. Minority Community declarations on Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per [Download]
10. Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
11. Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per Format at [Certificate of Disability – amputation, paralysis of limbs, dwarafism, blindness], [Certificate of Disability – multiple disability], [Certificate of Disability – Others], [Letter of Undertaking using Scribe], [Certificate for Typing Skill Test Exemption for PwBD], [Medical Certificate for Eyes]
12. Self-declaration for Ex-servicemen as per [Download]
13. NOC from serving employees with date of appointment from current employer.
14. NOC from Serving Defense Personnel (ExSM) with probable date of discharge.
15. Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned
16. Receipt of offline payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
17. Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
18. J & K domicile certificate, if applicable.
19. Certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India, as per
20. Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent court of law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
21. Death Certificate of husband in case of widow and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
22. Ex SM candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during document verification.
RRB NTPC Document Verification Check
Below details should be same on all the documents.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Passing Year
+ Right School/ University (should be recognised)
+ Certificate Stamp (should be real)
RRB NTPC Books PDF Download
Our AffairsGuru Team will soon upload the pdf for RRB NTPC books on this page.
All the best for your upcoming exam!