RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 1st November 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis and Review 1st November 2018 Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd(Questions Asked)
- 1 Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
- 2 RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
- 3 Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 1st Shift
- 4 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018- Maths Question Asked
- 5 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
- 6 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
- 7 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
- 8 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 2nd Shift.
- 9 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 3rd Shift
- 10 Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 1st November 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
|RRB Group D Exam Month||Date|
|September 2018||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th|
|October 2018||1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th,31st|
|November 2018||1st, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th|
|December 2018||3rd, 4th and 5th|
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-13|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was Easy-Moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1st.
1. A things is sell for Rs.2550 and get loss for 15%, How much amount to sell to earn profit as 20% ?-Rs.3,600
2. Average of 3 boys is 18 years, ratio of their age is 2:3:4, Find the age of younger boy ?18
3. 7/8 of a number, and their difference of two times is 81, Find the number ?72
4. A boy sells two horse in Rs.1000, He earns 20% profit on 1st horse, and 20% loss on 2nd horse ? Find Cost Price of two horse ?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||2-4||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Distance||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Age Calculation (Average)||1-2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|SI & CI||1-2||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1st.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||3-4||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||3||Easy-Moderate|
|Alphabetical & Number System||3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Who is the CEO of Patan Jali ?- Achraya Bal Krishan, Patan Jali was founded in January 2006
2. Which state has started the Toll Free number ” 181- Sakhi” ?- Assam
3. Who is the last King of Mugal Empire ?- Bahadur Shah 2nd
4. who is the Prime Minister of Israel ?- Benjamin Netanyahu
5. Who had won the Australian Open tournament 2018 ?- Roger Federer
6. 1 question related to the Dhyan Chand Award ?
7. Health Day is observed on which Date ?-7 April, The theme of Health Day 2018 is ‘Universal health coverage, Everyone and everywhere’.
8. Who is the Governor of Meghalaya ?- Tathagata Roy
9. Who is the president of Iraq?- Baram Salih
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
1. 1 question related to Salt
2. Vasectomy of man
3. One question related to Gold
4. Which Gas is found in CNG (Compressed Natural gas)- Mithene
5. Chemical name of Plaster of Paris (POP)
6. Number of Core electron in the Calcium ?- 20
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||13-14||Easy-Moderate|
Below are some questions asked in 2nd shift of 1st November 2018.
1. What is the PH value of Lemon ?- 2.4
2. Who is the current CM of Odisha?– Naveen Patnaik
3. Who is the ambassador of World Health Organisation ?- Sayma Vajid Hussain
4. Frontier Gandhi is the name – Abdul Gaffer Khan
5. SI Unit of Energy – Jule
6. Capital of Himachal Pradesh – Shimla
7. Raman is 16th from left in a line of boys, Deepak is 16th from right, No. of boys between the Raman and Deepak is 1/2 of total Find the total boys in line?
8. Express the relationship b/w B:16::D:?-256
9. Find the ODD word from Cow, elephant, Lion and Horse
10. GST (Goods and Service Tax) is observed on which date ?- 1st July
11. No. of players in a hockey team
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1st November 2018 3rd Shift
Below are some questions asked in 3rd Shift of 1st November 2018.
1. 1-2 questions were related to the chemical reaction. For Example – Mixing of Acid and Alkai
2. What is RDX ?- Research Department explosive , It was used in World War II.
3. Express the Relation Alphabet : Word::Pearls :: ?
4. 2nd Name of Oscar Award ?- Academy Award
5. Who was the Prime Minister during the Emergency of India ?- Indira Gandhi, President – Fakhruddin Ali
6. One question related to Uttrakhand
7. CM of Gujarat ?- Vijay Rupani
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 1st November Shift 1 Shift 2 and Shift 3rd is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….