RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25 October 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 25 October 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis and Review 25 October 2018 Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd(Questions Asked)
- 1 Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
- 2 RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
- 3 Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th October 2018 1st Shift
- 4 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018- Maths Question Asked
- 5 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
- 6 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
- 7 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
- 8 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th October 2018 2nd Shift.
- 9 Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th October 2018 3rd Shift
- 10 Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 25th October 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
|RRB Group D Exam Month||Date|
|September 2018||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th|
|October 2018||1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th|
|November 2018||1st, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th|
|December 2018||3rd, 4th and 5th|
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th October 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||13-15|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was Easy-Moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1st.
1. A, B and C takes a contract to complete a work in Rs.6500, A Can complete that work in 10 days and B in 15 days C in 20 days, If they work together then fin the wages of B ?- 2000
2. Ratio of Milk and Water in a mixture of 75 liters how much water should be added in the mixture so that ratio becomes 1:2 ?- 75 Liters
3. An amount becomes Rs. 2100 in 2 years and 2250 in 5 years for simple interest , then find the principle and interest rate ? Principle – 2000 , Interest Rate – 2.5 %
4. A person covers a 28 Km distance in the flow of water in 5 hours, and against water 13 Km in 5 hours, Speed of flowing water ?
5. If two successive discount is 20% and 10% , Find the actual discount ?-28%
6. If Ram and Mohan complete a work in 16 days and in 24 days, If they work together How many days they will take to complete the work ?-48 / 5 days
|Sections||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||3||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Age Calculation (Average)||1-2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||2||Easy-Moderate|
|SI & CI||2||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1st.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||3-4||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Alphabetical & Number System||2-3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Who is honored with the Reman Megese Award 2018 ?- Bharat Vatvani
2. 1-2 questions were related to Economy of India.
3. India Wins Freedom is an autobiography of
4. Currency of Myamar ?- Quat
5. Who was 1st foreigner to achieve the Bharat Ratna Award ?- Khan Abdul khan gaffer
6. Full form of NRC ?- National register of Citizen.
7. Who is honored with the FIFA best player award 2017?
8. One question related to Asian Developmenet Bank
9. Assar Steel Ltd is loacted where ?- Gujarat, Surat
10. Where is Rameshvar Temple located ?- Utter Pradesh
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
1. How much electron needed by the clorine to complete the Octagon ?
2. 1-2 questions were related to the SI Unit.
3. One question were related to the Stone Cancer.
4. One question related to the disease name of human body.
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th October 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-13|
Below are some question asked in 2nd Shift of 25th October 2018.
1. Capital of Andhra Pradesh
2. 22nd Santosh Trophy Wnner
3. Who is defeated in the 2nd Battle of Panipat ?-Hemu
4. Who is honored with 2017 Film Award for Social ?- Neerja
5. Who is honored with the 2017 IIFA Award ?
6. 3-4 questions were asked from the Time and Work.
7. A can complete a work in 12 days and B in 15 days, They work together, In how many day B should left the work so that it can be completed in 8 days ?3 Days
8. Population of a Village is 25000 , 1/5 are woman of population, and remainder is men, 5% men and 40 % woman are uneducated, Find the % of educated in village ?
9. A shopkeeper sells something at losses of 12.5% , if he sells Rs.51.8 more then he earns 6%, Find Cost Price ?-Rs. 280
10. CEO of Google – Sunder Pichai
12. Capital of Canada- Ottawa
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th October 2018 3rd Shift
Below are some question that are asked in the 3rd Shift of 25th October 2018.
1. 20 % of water in a mixture of milk and water is 25, how much liter of water should be added in the mixture to make its 90%
2. A , B and C started a business by investing Rs. 26000, Rs.34000 and Rs. 10000, If the profit is Rs.35000 at the end of year then fin the share of B ?
3. One question related to Budan Andolan
4. Who discovered the Electric Press ?- Henri shile
5. A teacher said a student to multiply a number by 27, but student multiplied by 72 mistakely , answer is more that 405 from right answer, find the number which is said to be multiplied by 27 ?
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 25th October Shift 1 & Shift 2 & Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
|RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th Oct 2018|
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….