RRB JE Exam Analysis 25th May 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 – CBT 1 Paper Review PDF – All Stages
RRB JE exam was started on 22nd May 2019 and conducted in 2 shifts. Many aspirants were appeared on first day exam. Now it is fourth day of exam on 25th May. In this, you will be able to find the detailed subject wise analysis of the exam. But exam will be in three shifts 23rd May 2019 onward. Total RRB JE Vacancy are 13,487. Exam was easy to moderate.
RRB JE CBT 1 Exam Timing
Candidates can find the different shifts exam reporting and starting timing below.
RRB JE Selection Procedure 2019
Below process has been including to select a candidates for RRB JE post.
RRB JE Stage 1 Exam Pattern
If you want to check the stage 1 exam pattern, please click on below link.
RRB JE Exam Analysis Mathematics – Stage 1,2
Aspirants can find the exam analysis for Stage 1 and 2 Maths.
RRB JE Maths Shift 1 Exam Questions
- If CotA =4/9, find value of CosA – SinA/CosA + SinA.
- If 2 goods are bought at Re. 1 and sold at Re. 1. Find loss percent.
- Questions from SI and CI, Boat and stream
- √(0.01+√0.0255) =?
RRB JE Maths Shift 2 Exam Questions
1. Simplification questions
2. SI,CI 2 questions
3. Time, Speed & Distance 1 Question
RRB JE Maths Shift 3 Exam Questions
1. Two trains move in opposite direction. Find the time at which they meet.
2. A certain sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 1600 in 4 years and to Rs. 1350 in 7 years. The rate percent per Annum is:
3. An article was sold at 20% profit.
Question Distribution Topic wise –
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
|Time, Speed and Distance||4-5||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Number System (HCF/LCM)||2||Easy|
|Ratio & Proportion||1||Easy|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Intelligence & Reasoning (Stage 1 &2)
In the General Intelligence & Reasoning section, candidates can score more marks. However, he/she just need the accuracy and speed of the exam.
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. Find the number of triangles in the given figures.
2. Circular Table Seating Arrangement
3. Questions from one puzzle.
4. Find the count of number of rectangle in a given figure.
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- Puzzle Seating Arrangement (Number of persons-8)
- Mirror Image
- Question on Age Problem
- Series- 4 Questions
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
2 puzzles – Seating Arrangement (8 members) and circular
Reasoning Exam question distribution according to topics.
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
|Seating Arrangement (Circle & Linear)||2||Moderate|
|Odd one out||2||Easy|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Awareness (Stage 1 & 2)
General Awareness is consist of 15 questions. It can be overall easy depends on your knowledge and efforts taken.
1. Taj Mahal lies on the bank of which river? -> Yamuna river
2. Who has been conferred with Padma Bhushan Award 2019? -> 2019 Teejan Bai Ismaïl Omar Guelleh Anil Manibhai Naik Balwant Moreshwar Purandare
3. What has been described in Article 336? -> Special provision for Anglo-Indian community in certain services
4. Who is the Chief Minister of Goa? -> Pramod Sawant
5. Which of the following emperors was called ‘Alamgir’? -> Aurangzeb
6. President Ramnath Kovind has been honored with which award by Croatia? -> the Grand Order of the King of Tomislav
7. Capital of States Punjab and Haryana? -> Chandigarh
8. Capital of Nepal -> Kathmandu
9. First Indian to go to Space? -> Rakesh Sharma
10. Novak Djokovic belongs to which Country? -> Serbia
11. What is the tenure of a State Governor? -> five years
12. Full Form of SONAR -> sound navigation ranging
13. Which of the following is the first satellite sent to Space? -> Sputnik 1
RRB JE GA Shift 2 Questions
- Who was the first woman to sign in 1947 Agreement? -> Sarojini Naidu
- When is National Sports Day celebrated? -> August 29 in India to mark the birth anniversary of Dhyan Chand, the hockey player who won gold medals for India in the years 1928,1932 and 1936.
- Where is Pink City located? – Jaipur
RRB JE GA Shift 3 Questions
- Which countries are part of BRICS? -> Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
- Who won Vijay hazare Trophy 2018? -> Mumbai Cricket Team
- Who is the present captain of Indian Hockey Team? -> Manpreet Singh Pawar
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Science (Stage 1 & 2)
General Science has the total 30 questions. Here the question details for shift 1 and 2 are given below.
- What is the Ph value of Blood?-> between 7.35 and 7.45.
- Questions related to Mirror Formula, Simple attraction force.
- Vitamin C is found in which of the following?
- Shape of Bacillus Bacteria?-> rod-shaped
- BaCl2 + NaOH is an example of Combustion, Oxidation or Combination Reaction? -> BaCl2 + 2NaOH → Ba(OH)2 + 2NaCl.
RRB JE GS Shift 2 questions
- Which protein is found in Haemoglobin?
- Which lens is contained in Human eye?
- Medical instrument in which a needle is used for indication?
- 4 Questions on Refractive Indices.
- Pupil is the part of which organ of human body?
- Where are Non-metals located in Periodic Table?
- Which of the following alcohols is used for medical treatment?
- Formula of Current?
- Where is Thyroid Gland located in Human body?
RRB JE GS Shift 3 questions
- Frequency unit? -> hertz (Hz)
- If value of frequency is given, then find the value of time period? -> The formula for time is: T (period) = 1 / f (frequency)
- What is LPG? -> a portable, clean and efficient energy source which is readily available to consumers around the world.
- Which among the following organs contribute in maintaining the balance of body?-> semicircular canals and the vestibule are the two parts of the inner ear.
- Twinkling of star causes due to -> atmospheric refraction
- If radius of curvature is 10 cm, what is focal length? -> f = R/2
- Number of neutron in Deutron? -> 1H2 Ans 1
- One question related to detergent.
- Metal +Acid = gas (which produce)-> Hydrogen
- Formula of Calcium hydroxide -> Ca (OH)2
- Good source of Vitamin C -> Guvava
- Good source of Vitamin A -> Carrot
If focal length is 10 cm, object distance from mirror is 4 cm. At what length image will be formed? -> 1/f=1/u+1/v
If masses m1=10 kg and m2=5 kg, what will be gravitational force if masses has been become doubled? -> F=Gm1m2/r2
Ans – 4 multiple
Question related to Echo.
RRB or Railway JE Exam 25th May Shift 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway JE Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.