South Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20 : 4103 Apprentice Posts – Apply online @scr.indianrailways.gov.in
South Central Railway (SCR) has finally released the recruitment notification to hire for 4103 posts of Apprentice. Aspirants can now fill the online application form through South Central Railway website before 8th Dec 2019.
SCR Recruitment Vacancies 2019-20
Eligibility Criteria for SCR Apprentice
Candidates must check the eligibility conditions before applying for this posts.
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving online application i.e. 08-12-2019.
Relaxation in Age
Candidates must have passed 10th class exam or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board. He/She must also possess ITI certificate in trade notified from the institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Aspirants must have these certificate before 9/11/2019.
Trade in ITI
|AC Mechanic||ITI Mechanic (R&AC) trade.|
|Carpenter||ITI Carpenter trade|
|Diesel Mechanic||ITI Diesel Mechanic trade|
|Electrician/ Electronics||ITI Electrician trade|
|Electronic Mechanic||Electronic Mechanic trade|
|Fitter||ITI Fitter trade|
|Machinist||ITI Mechanist trade|
|MMW/ MMTW||ITI Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Millwright Maintenance trade|
|Painter||ITI Painter trade|
|Welder||ITI Welder trade|
Note : Engineering Graduate and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of apprenticeship.
Wards/ dependents of Railway employees as per rule can also apply online directly.
Application Payment Fees
- General/OBC -> Rs. 100 through Net Banking of SBI/Others, ATM Debit/ Credit Card, SBI UPI
- SC/ST/PwBD -> Rs. 0
Mode of Selection
- Selection of eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on merit list which would be prepared taking average marks of 10th and ITI.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred.
- In case the dates of birth are also same, then candidates who passed matriculation 10th earlier will be preferred.
- There will be no written test or viva.
Training & Stipend
- Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by Central Apprenticeship council.
- Selected candidates will be paid stipend during apprenticeship at prescribed rates as per instructions.
Documents to be upload
- 10th Class
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Consolidated mark sheet of all semesters of trade (ITI) in which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST (Annexure – A) and for OBC (Annexure B & C).
- EWS Certificate Annexure – III
- Disability Certificate (Annexure D & Annexure E)
- Discharge Certificate/ Servicing Certificate against Ex-Servicemen quota.