SSC CGL 2018 Final Cut Off Post Wise PDF – Document Verification
Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2018 (Tier-III) – Declaration of result for appearing in Skill Test and Document Verification (DV).
The Staff Selection Commission conducted Tier-III (Written Examination) of CGLE 2018 on 29.12.2019. A total of 50293 candidates were declared qualified for appearing in Tier-III (descriptive paper) of the Examination, out of which 41803 candidates appeared in the aforesaid Examination.
As per the Notice of the Examination, “the candidates who score minimum qualifying marks, as fixed by the Commission, in Tier-III Examination will be eligible to appear in Skill Tests and Document Verification. Based on the aggregate performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations, candidates will be shortlisted to appear in Document Verification and Skill Tests i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)”. For Tier-III examination, minimum qualifying marks has been fixed as 33 for all categories.
Assistant Audit Officer (A.A.O) Cut Off Marks 2018
The Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) post is one of the most preferred vacancies to which candidates mostly preferred. It is introduced newly and grade pay is higher than other jobs.So most of the applications are filled for it. It is gazetted officer post and desk job as the job profile mostly involve financial auditing, compliance audits and performance analysis.
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates qualified in Tier-3 for appearing in Document Verification for the post of AAO|
List 1 – Link
Few times, candidates may get a field posting in which they would have to go to various place for auditing. Aspirants would be posted at field work along with desk-in rotation to get an experience of both work culture. .
Junior Statistical Officer (J.S.O) Cut Off Marks 2018
If a candidate is selected for this post, you would become Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) of Group ‘B’ (Central Civil Services, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in Subordinate Statistical Services (SSS) cadre under the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation. Work of JSO is data collection and processing.
|Category||Cut Off Marks||Candidates qualified in Tier-3 for appearing in Document Verification for the post of JSO|
List 2 – Link
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks for appearing in DEST and Document Verification 2018
It is Data Entry Skill Test.
|Category||Cut Off Marks||Candidates qualified in Tier 3 for appearing in DEST and Document Verification|
List 3 – Link
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks for appearing in CPT and Document Verification 2018
It is Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Tier-4 syllabus
|Category||Cut Off Marks||Candidates available|
List 4 – Link
- After excluding common candidates, 32001 candidates are qualifying in Tier-III. Categories having Nil reported vacancies have not been shown in the above tables.
- All the candidates declared qualified in Tier-III will be called for Document Verification.
- All candidates qualified in more than one List need to appear for Skill Test (DEST/CPT) and Document Verification only once. Candidates who do not attend Document Verification will not be considered for final selection.
- Candidates declared qualified in List-III will be called for CPT. The candidates called for CPT will not be called for DEST separately and Module-I of CPT will be taken for evaluating their performance against Data Entry Speed Test (DEST).
- Candidates declared qualified in List-IV will be called for DEST.
- Detailed options of posts and Departments are required to be submitted by the candidates either online or during the Document Verification, which shall be treated as final.
Therefore, shortlisted candidates qualified in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III combinely will appear for the Skill Test and Document Verification as per the following :- .
- List-I & II – In Document Verification.
- List-III – In CPT and Document Verification.
- List-IV – In DEST and Document Verification.
The schedule for CPT/DEST/Document Verification of the qualified candidates will be available on the websites of the concerned Regional Offices in due course. Qualified/eligible candidates, who do not receive call letters, should contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission immediately.
Marks of the candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission in due course.