SSC CGL Exam Analysis 10th June 2019 Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018 were also asked. Totally good attempts is lies between 69 to 79.
Today is the 5th day of CGL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CGL exam for Tier 1.
The Commission is conducting the CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2018 for approx. 25.87 lakh candidates at 362 venues in 132 cities across the country between 4.6.2019 to 13.6.2019.
SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
Overall average attendance was 33.38%
|Day||Scheduled Candidates||Actual Number of Candidates Appeared|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
However, at 4 venues in 9 shifts the examination was cancelled due to serious technical issues which could not be rectified on time. These venues and their shifts of examinations, which were cancelled, are detailed below:-
(i) Soni Computer Centre, Patna (all 3 shifts)
(ii) Skymoon IT Point Pvt. Ltd., Patna (all 3 shifts)
(iii) Maa Santoshi Computers Pvt. Ltd., Patna (2nd and 3rd shift)
(iv) Lahauri Kashi Institute of Information Technology, Varanasi (3rd shift)
The affected candidates will be intimated about the fresh dates of their examination by 10.06.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||20-22|
Negative marking marks – 0.5 per question
Duration : 60 Minutes. [But 80 minutes for visually handicapped candidates]
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 10 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- Complete this series : 16, 24, 36, ?, 81 -> Ans – 54
- If HEAD = 37, then BLANK =? Ans -> 57
- If WORD = CODE, Opposite Alphbet
- Geology : Rocks :: Cycology : ? -> Cells
- Number of triangle in a given figure?
- Arrange in meaningful order : Employment, Child, Infant, Education, Marriage.
- Odd one out-> Arrest, Steal, Impede, Hinder -> Ans – Steal
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
Will be updated Soon..
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
GI and Reasoning questions for Shift 3 will be updated soon.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 10 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Nurjahan is wife of ? -> Mughal emperor Jahangir
- Questions related to Quantum electrodynamics
- Name the 1st Woman IPS officer ? – Kiran Bedi
- Which female journalist was shot dead in Karnataka in 2017? -> Gauri Lankesh
- Who gave the Ocatland rule? -> Newland
- Akbarnama is written by whom ? -> Abu’l-Fazl ibn Mubarak
- 1st woman wrestler of India -> Geeta Phogat
- Mugal dynasty where maximum work done for development was done.
- CM of Chhattisgarh. -> Bhupesh Bagel
- Why was Mendeleev’s periodic table a failure?
- Which pass connects Uttrakhand to Tibbet -> Libu lake
- Parliament constitute _____.
- Who summon the joint session of parliament? -> President
- Where is Sadarganj tomb located ? -> New Delhi
- Theory of relativity is given by -> Albert Einstein
- Article 263 is related -> provides for the establishment of an Inter-State Council to improve the coordination between the state governments and the between the state and the union governments.
- Mugal emperor who ruled from 1605 till death died ?-Jahangir
- During the reign of which ruler, was the mughal rule on Zenith? -> Aurangjeb
- Which element belongs to Actinoid (Atomic number 89-103) series?
- Which elements belong to Lanthanoid series? -> 14 elements come under this series.
- During the rule of which Mughal ruler, was architecture on zenith? -> Shahjahan
- Where was the Global Aviation Summit 2019 organised? -> Mumbai
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
- Author of ‘A passage to end’ – Nirat Chaudhary
- Author of ‘A century is not enough’ -> Saurav Gaungaly
- Bangladesh libration war was ended in which year -> 26 Mar – 16 Dec 1971
- World Ocean day is celebrated on? -> 8 June, theme -> Gender and the Ocean
- Who was first president of Pakistan? -> Iskander Mirza
- Natal congress formed on -> 1894
- First person to climb on Mt. Everest? -> Tenzing Norgay
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
Will be Updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 10 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- If cos A + sin A / cos A – sin A = (m+1)/(m-1), then find the value of m
- (tanθ + sinθ)/(tanθ – sinθ) = (k+1)/(k-1). find the value of k. Ans -> k = secθ
- Efficiency is in ration A:B:C = 7:3:5. Together they complete the work in 15 days, then find the time taken by B.
- An article is sold at 30% loss and then sold at 60% profit. What is the overall change in price of article. Ans -> +12
- In Triangle ABC, BC=5 cm, DE=3 cm, AE=6 cm, find AC length. (Ans – 10)
- Curved Surface area of a cylinder is 244 and volume is 924. Find the ratio of radius and height of cylinder.
- In triangle ABC, B angle = 90 degree, BC = 7 cm, AC – BC = 1 cm. Find SecC + cotA.
- Mean Proportion and Third proportion ratio.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- If x2 + 1/x2, then find value of x4 + 1/x4
- x+1/x = 3, then find x3 + 1/x3
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
Will be updated Soon..
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 10 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions
- Antonym of Notorious
- Precarious (means dangerous)
- Idioms – Cut for the Quick (means deepest hit to someone), Hand to mouth (Daily earn, daily eat – bare essential )
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- No sooner …. than
- Antonyms of Unintelligible
- Spelling of Challenge
- Antonym of Philistine ->. who does not like art & culture
- Synonymous of Vindictive -> Revengeful
- Idiom – Square the circle (to do difficult circle) – A square box in a round hole.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
Will be updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 19th June 2019.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Exam Review 10th June 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL 10th June 2019 Shift 1 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!