SSC CGL Exam Analysis 11th June 2019- Shift-1 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018 were also asked. Totally good attempts is lies between 69 to 79.
Today is the 6th day of CGL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CGL exam for Tier 1.
The Commission is conducting the CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2018 for approx. 25.87 lakh candidates at 362 venues in 132 cities across the country between 4.6.2019 to 13.6.2019.
SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
Overall average attendance was 33.38%
|Day||Scheduled Candidates||Actual Number of Candidates Appeared|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
However, at 4 venues in 9 shifts the examination was cancelled due to serious technical issues which could not be rectified on time. These venues and their shifts of examinations, which were cancelled, are detailed below:-
(i) Soni Computer Centre, Patna (all 3 shifts)
(ii) Skymoon IT Point Pvt. Ltd., Patna (all 3 shifts)
(iii) Maa Santoshi Computers Pvt. Ltd., Patna (2nd and 3rd shift)
(iv) Lahauri Kashi Institute of Information Technology, Varanasi (3rd shift)
The affected candidates will be intimated about the fresh dates of their examination by 10.06.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||21-23|
Negative marking marks – 0.5 per question
Duration : 60 Minutes. [But 80 minutes for visually handicapped candidates]
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
1. Complete this series Z,X,V,?,S,P -T
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. Who is appointed as the Chairman of ICC(Indian Cricket Council) ?
2. Gyanpith Award is given in which field ? It is given in the field of Literature , It was 1st given to G. Shankar Kurup in 1965 for Malyali Literature.
3. Questions related to Padam Vibhushan ?
4. When was East India Company established ?- 1600
5. National Bird of Bhutan- Raven
6. Which acid is released in sting of ant ?-Formic acid
7. Questions related to animal.
8. who is the author of book “History of Sikh In India”? Khuswant Singh
9. Nearest star around sun ? Alpha Century
10. Questions related to President of India.
11. Sipahi Vidroh started from city ?
12. Discovery of Penincilin ?- Alexander Flamming
13. Who was chief of Indian Army during Bangladesh Liberation ?-Sam Manekshaw
14. Vijay Hazare is related to which sports ?-Cricket
15. Which bird is smallest ?- Hamming Bird
16. Which day is observed on 24th January of every year ? National Girl Child Day
17. When was kakori Kand occured ?1925
18. Tenure of Gram Panchayat ?- 5 years
19. Name the Smallest mammal
20. Vijay Hazare trophy is related to which sports ? Cricket
21. Questions related to Oscar Award ?
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. Difference of Compound Interest and Simple Interest for two years at the rate of 8.5% is 28.2, what is the principle amount ?
2. tan 4x = cot(x+30°), Then find the value of x
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Profit & Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions
1. Synonym of Defer – Block, Detain,Put on Hold, Put on ice
2. Synonym of Perplex -Puzzle, surprise, astonish, complicate
3. Synonym of Meagre- Poor, Little, Small, Slight
4. Antonym of Arrogance- Crust, self-love, ego
5. 1-2 questions related to Spell Checking Error.
6. Idiom of “Thick and Thin”
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Error Spotting||4-5||Easy- Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 13th June 2019.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Exam Review 11th June 2019 Shift 1 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL 11th June 2019 Shift 1 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!