SSC CGL Exam Analysis 12th June 2019 Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018 were also asked. Totally good attempts is lies between 69 to 79.
Today is the 7th day of CGL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CGL exam for Tier 1.
The Commission is conducting the CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2018 for approx. 25.87 lakh candidates at 362 venues in 132 cities across the country between 4.6.2019 to 13.6.2019.
SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
Overall average attendance was 33.38%
|Day||Scheduled Candidates||Actual Number of Candidates Appeared|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
However, at 4 venues in 9 shifts the examination was cancelled due to serious technical issues which could not be rectified on time. These venues and their shifts of examinations, which were cancelled, are detailed below:-
(i) Soni Computer Centre, Patna (all 3 shifts)
(ii) Skymoon IT Point Pvt. Ltd., Patna (all 3 shifts)
(iii) Maa Santoshi Computers Pvt. Ltd., Patna (2nd and 3rd shift)
(iv) Lahauri Kashi Institute of Information Technology, Varanasi (3rd shift)
The affected candidates will be intimated about the fresh dates of their examination by 10.06.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||20-22|
Negative marking marks – 0.5 per question
Duration : 60 Minutes. [But 80 minutes for visually handicapped candidates]
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 12 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. Political Science : Social Science :: Chemistry : ?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
1. Counting of figure is related to 3 box and 4 triangle
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
Will be Updated Soon…
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 12 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. 1st CM of Delhi -Choudhary Bhram Prakash
2. Name the Chief minister of Rajasthan who sworn for maximum time ?
3. Longest river in India
4. Full form of JCB – Josephy Cyril Bamford
5. National animal of Nepal
6. Name the valuable player in IPL 2019
7. India longest lake
8. Largest desert in the World.- Sahara
9. State with Longest Coastline – Gujarat
10. Name the Indian who achieved the 1st pulitzer Prize
11. national Flower of Bhutan – Blue Poppy (Meconopsis Grandis
12. World Happiness day is observed on which day ?- 20 March
13. Transfer of food in plant is done by ?- Floem
14. Who built Golden Temple ? Arjun Dev
15. Dashian is festival of which country?- Nepal
16. India ranks in World Happiness Index 2019?- 140
17. Article related to Governor of State ?
18. Battle of Kohima took place in which year ?1944
19. Dolphin kick is related to which sports ?- Swimming
20. Person suffering from Hypermetropia which lens should be use ?- Concave lens
21. Name the 1st player who hit 6 sixes in 1st class cricket country ?
22. Element present in baking powder- sodium, hydrogen, carbon and oxygen
23. Nyishi tribe belong to which state ?- Arunachal Pradesh
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
1. Appointment of 2 Anglo Indian by President of India comes under which article ? Article 331
2. Indian Super League started in which year ?- 2013
3. National bird of China- Red Crown Crane
4. Who appoints the judge of District high court ?Governor of States According to Article 233 of Indian Constitution.
5. Mudra Rakshas is written by – Vishakhadatta
6. By which instrument Blood pressure is measured ?- Sphygmomanometer
7. Chemical name of cyanide -CN
8. Megasthenese is in the court of – Chandra Gupta Maurya
9. Ganga starts from Gangotri and ends in…?Bay of Bengal
10. In which year Myamar became full country ?
11. Which acid is found in cyanide
12. Who is the 1st Indian to receive Srilankan Award ?
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
1. Who won IPL 2018 ? Chennai super Kings
2. Who is the writer of book ” Two Lives” ?- Vikram Seth
3. Sri Lanka have how many Provices ? 9
4. Longest river of Pakistan whose origin is Mansarover
5. National game of Sri Lanka – Vollyball
6. Who was the 1st chinese person to get noble prize in Literature ?
7. Which Article is related to changing of boundary of States ?- Article 3 of Indian Constitution
8. Laughing gas is also called as ?- Nitrous Oxide
9. Which part of human body is called as Chemical Lab?
10. Bihar day is observed on which date ?- 22 March
11. Sir thomas Ro came to India reign of emperor ?- Jahangir
12. Opium war is related to which
13. China decided to celebrate 2019 as ?- Pig year
14. Questions related to Aeroplane
15. Jamadani is started in ?- Bangladesh
16. Which element is found in Hemoglobin ?- Iron
17. SAFF Winner 2019 ? India
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 12 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. 2 articles is sold one at loss of 18% and other is gain At 18%
2. If √x+1/√x=2*√2, then find the value of x+1/x
3. Average weight of 60% girls is 55 kg, and average weight of left girls is 62 kg, find the total number of girld
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
Will be Updated Soon..
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
Will be updated Soon..
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 12 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions
1. Antonym of Ascent – Decline, decrease, Down
2. Those who walks in sleep- Somnambulist
3. Synonym of Devout – afithful, fast, loyal, Good
4. Out of Woods
5. Synonym of Renown
6. Correct spelling of Proportion
7. Feather in One’s Cap
8. Feather One’s own nest
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
Will Be Updated Soon..
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
Will be updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 13th June 2019.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Exam Review 12th June 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL 12th June 2019 Shift 1 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!