SSC CGL Exam Analysis 6th June 2019 – All Shift 1, 2, 3 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
SSC CGL exam is conducting this year and will be ending very soon. Because the new vendor as TCS has already been selected. This vendor will make the recruitment process fast. Total Vacancy for SSC CGL posts is 8089. In this article, we are providing the detailed analysis of SSC CGL exam. This exam will conduct in three shifts. Around 30 lakh candidates participate in the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Shift Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 19th June 2019.
|Shift (Exam Time)||Reporting Time||Entry Closing Time|
|First (10.00 AM to 11.00 AM)||08.30 AM||09.30 AM|
|Second (01.00 PM to 02.00 PM)||11.30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Third (04.00 PM to 05.00 PM)||2.30 PM||3.30 PM|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
|Subject||No. of Ques||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
For more details, click here
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Good Attempt
Check the good attempt number of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||20-21|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning Questions Asked 6 June 2019 (Tier 1)
All the reasoning questions for 6th June are updated below.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- Find – 10 : 101 :: 11 : __ -> Ans 122
- 132 : 6 :: 156 : ___ -> Ans 12
- What is smallest number to which divide by 7, 9, 11 and respectively get remainder as 1, 2 and 3.
- Computer :ocrepmtu :: Daughter : __
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- Series: 2,3,6,10,17,28,?
- Vein diagram of snakes ,reptiles , poisonous
- Syllogism of 1- all birds are animals 2- no crow is bird => Conclusion -1. Some animals are crow
2. No animals are crow
3. Some animals are birds
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
Shift 3 questions will be updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Paper Cutting and Folding||1||Easy|
|Counting of Figure||1||Moderate|
|Statements & Conclusions||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Tier 1 GA Questions 6 Jun 2019
General Awareness questions for all shifts are given below.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Which date Earth day celebrates? ->22 April
- CM of Maharashtra -> Devendra Fadanvis
- Article 352 -> National emergency
- G.T Road has been built by – Sher Shah Suri
- CM of Sikkim – Prem Singh
- ADB headquarter -> Manilla
- Mohammad Gauri Gulam -> Qutubdin abek
- Tactile metal
- Longest Highway – NH 44
- Buxar Fight held in 1764. Shah Alam & Meer Kasim
- Irani trophy is related to -> Cricket
- Water Day is celebrated on – 22 March
- Where is Bandhipur National park? -> Karnatak
- Rabindarnath Prize awarded to – Rana das Gupta
- Mid Day Meal was launched on -> 1995
- Who is the brand ambassador of red bus? -> Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- One question on Ottam Thulal Folk dance?
- Which river flows in thar desert? -> Luni
- One question on Book: A prisoner’s scrap book.
- Scientific name of Banyan Tree? -> Ficus benghalensis
- Which Person attended 3 round table conference? -> Ambedkar and Tej Bahadur Sapru
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
- Who is the director of BARC? -> Ajit Kumar Mohanty
- Who was the Founder of Syed dynasty? -> Sayyid Khizr Khan
- Majuli island in which state? -> Assam
- Which pass divides J&K? – Mountain
- Which article enables a citizen to take constitutional remedy? – Article32
- Who is the first lok pal of India? -> Retired Supreme Court judge Pinaki Chandra Ghose
- Who is head of Niti Ayog? -> Amitabh Kant
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- Who started Jan dhan yojna? -> PM Narendra Modi on 15 August 2014
- khajuraho temple is situated in? -> Madhya Pradesh, in Chhatarpur district
- 1st chief justice of delhi high court? -> KS Hegde
- which of the following is the Highest railway station? -> Ghum railway station of the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Rickets is caused by the deficiency of? -> vitamin D deficiency
- Name of commission for changes in indian constitution -> National
- Sustained rise in the general price level from economics -> Inflation
- In Himachal Pradesh which pass is a popular tourist place ….like rohtang pass , etc.
- Banking regulatory act
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude 6 Jun 2019
Quantitative Aptitude questions for 6th June have been updated below.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- If ab+cb + ca = 1 and a2 + b2 + c2 = 20, find a3 + b3 + c3 – 3abc.
- x = a/(1+a) and y = (a-1)/a, find x4 + y4 -2x2y2.
- If A fill a tank in 1 hour and B in 2 hours, C empty it in 1 hour 20 minutes. If A and B open for 2 hour and then B and C, how much time it take to empty?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- If x+y=12, xy= 27, then find x3 – y3=?
- If the ratio of A:B present age is 8:9 then their ratio after 9 year is 21: 19. And C is 3 year younger than B, then find the age of C?
- Sin£=4cos£ to sin£cos£=?
- A person sale 2 product in Rs.624 at a lose of 1% in first and 14% profit on second. And SP is same the find CP?
- Principal 15000 r 16% find the difference between 2 year and 3 year of CI?
- After completion 50% of work A alone,B joins him and the work was completed 4 days earlier.If B alone can do50% in 15 days,find (A+B) together time.
- Vessel a contain 240 lit of milk and water in the ratio 5:x.48 lit MIXTURE taken out from vassel and mixed with 12 lit of another vessel b and milk to be found 2:1..find intial milk?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- If (a+b+c)= 2, a2+b2+c2= 26, then find a3+b3+c3=?
- DI based on car production of 5 companies.
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Questions 6 Jun 2019 Tier 1
Questions for English Language have been updated below.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions
Phrase – Embark on (meaning forcefully do work)
Phrase – Filter away (help you and remove trouble)
Antonyms of Gall -> Conflict
Synonymous of Niggle – Worry
Synonymous of Preponderance ->
Synonymous of Tyro -> Novice
Bees are kept -> Apiary
Antonyms of Agony -> delight
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Antonym of ‘Limit’ -> freedom
- Idioms- Couch Potato & Leading with nose
- Synonym of DUBIOUS -> Uncertain
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- One word substitution- Arbitrator
- Synonym of ‘Egulf’
- Antonym of ‘Comic’ & ‘Disperse’
- Idiom- Out of wood & Butterflies in stomach
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Review 6th June 2019 Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL (6th June 2019) Shift 1 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!