SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis OR Review : 13th to 24th August 2021 Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd All Exam
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has set the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Schedule from 13th August to 24th August 2921. Exam is going to be conducted into 3 shifts. This will be very helpful for the candidates appearing for the upcoming shifts on upcoming days. Candidates will get a detailed analysis for all three shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Reporting Time 2021
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9 – 10 AM|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12 – 1 PM|
|Shift 3||1:30 PM||3 – 4 PM|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
|Subject||No. of Ques||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
For more details, click here
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2021
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Good Attempt
Check the good attempt number of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||22-23|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Questions Asked 13th August 2021
Aspirants can find the shift 1, 2, 3 exam analysis for tier 1 exam here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- will update soon.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- will update soon.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
- will update soon.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions 16th Aug 2021
- Triangles count question from reasoning
- Coding-Decoding question – Print= 114, Find the value for NEXT.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 & 3 Questions 16th Aug 2021
- Counting figures – Square -> Ans: 7
- Analogy word based Hen : Flock :: Deer : Herd
- Venn diagram – Utensil, Whisk, Sickle
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions 17th Aug 2021
- Counting – Triangle options 28, 32, _, _
- Venn diagram (entity) – Father, Brother, taxpayer
- Mirror image
- Paper cutting
- Syllogism – statements
(i) – Some copies are printers
(ii) some copies are erasers
(iii) All erasers are compass
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Paper Cutting and Folding||1||Easy|
|Counting of Figure||1||Easy|
|Statements & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Questions 13th Aug 2021
Check the General Awareness questions here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- What is the SI Unit of electron Volt? -> joule
- Who is the writer of al Biruni?
- How many districts are in MP? -> 52 districts
- Where 2nd Golmej sammelan was held? -> The second Round Table Conference was held in London from 7 September 1931 to 1 December 1931 with the participation of Gandhi and the Indian National Congress.
- What is the national game of Thailand? -> The traditional martial art of Thai boxing (muay Thai) is Thailand’s national sport.
- Ganeshi Lal is governor of which state? -> Ganeshi Lal (born 1 March 1942) is an Indian politician and the incumbent Governor of Odisha.
- Who wrote Kitab al hind? -> Al-Beruni’
- Which of the following is a member of HSRA?
- Planning Commission of India formation? -> 15 March 1950 New Delhi
- Arthika Spandana Scheme launched in which state? -> Karnataka
- Siju bird sanctuary is located in which state? -> Meghalaya
- Chandanyatra organized in? -> ‘Chandan Yatra’ is organised in a sacred tank in Puri
- What is the Capital of New Zealand? -> Wellington
- Which of the following is a part of Kidney?
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
- Pressure is equal to? -> Pressure is the force per unit perpendicular area over which the force is applied, p=F/A. The SI unit of pressure is the pascal.
- Lakshya sen is related to which sport? -> an Indian badminton player.
- Pattachitra art belongs to which state? -> Odisha
- When does Mughal Empire established by Babur? -> Bābur founded the Mughal dynasty in the 16th century after conquering northern India from his base in Kabul. The empire was consolidated two generations later by his grandson Akbar and lasted until the mid-18th century, when its possessions were reduced to small holdings.
- Vice President related to which article. -> Article 63
- Lalander Dam in Afghanistan was built with the help of which country? -> India and Afghanistan
- Ruia Gold Cup is related to which sport?
- The corporate office of RBL Bank is located in which state? -> Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Who is the Father of Homeopathy? -> Samuel Hahnemann
- Gopuram Style temple is which type of architecture? -> It is a complete dravida building with a Nandi shrine—since the temple is dedicated to Shiva—a gopuram-like gateway, surrounding cloisters, subsidiary shrines, staircases and an imposing tower or vimana rising to thirty metres.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- SAIL Authority company is situated in which city? -> New Delhi, India
- Which process Autotrophs use to make food? -> Most autotrophs use a process called photosynthesis to make their food. In photosynthesis, autotrophs use energy from the sun to convert water from the soil and carbon dioxide from the air into a nutrient called glucose. Glucose is a type of sugar. The glucose gives plants energy.
- Hockey championship was won by which state?
- Rayman Magsaysay Award Started in? -> April, 1957.
- Hemis national park is in which state? -> Jammu and Kashmir
- ST/SC reservation comes under which article? -> Article 46
- Which of the disaster calamities not caused by an external force?
- Tributary of Brahmaputra river -> river Kopili
- Which ruler started the construction of Konark sun temple? -> King Narasimhadeva
- How many arteries are there in the umbilical cord? -> three
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 16th Aug 2021
- When the Balika diwas is celebrated? -> National girl child day is celebrated every year on 24th of January as a national observance day for the girl child.
- Who has written the Book “Amuktamalyada”? Ans: Krishnadevaraya
- Mataprasad was the Governor of which state? -> Mata Prasad was appointed as Governor of Arunachal Pradesh in 1993.
- Which article is related to G.S.T.? -> As per Article 279A (1) of the amended Constitution, the GST Council has to be constituted by the President within 60 days of the commencement of Article 279A.
- Which of the following Vitamins is Water Soluble? -> ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine), folacin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
- Who was the Nizam of Hyderabad in 1947? -> Mir Osman Ali Khan
- Rickets is because of which vitamin deficiency? -> vitamin D or calcium
- What is Ottan Thullal? -> Ottan Thullal is a recite-and-dance art-form of Kerala, India.
- Which of the following disease is caused by Parasite? -> bloodborne include African trypanosomiasis, babesiosis, Chagas disease, leishmaniasis, malaria, and toxoplasmosis.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 & 3 Questions 16th Aug 2021
- Interpreter of Maladies Book is written by _______. -> Jhumpa Lahiri
- How many Padma Vibhushan awards were given in 2021? -> 7
- Which foreign Ex-PM got the padma vibhushan in 2021? -> Shinzo Abe (Japan)
- Who is the chairman of Rajya Sabha? -> Vice president (M. Venkaiah Naidu)
- Who won the Australian Open 2021 women’s title? -> Naomi Osaka
- Who formed Turkan-e-chahalgani in Delhi Sultanate? -> Iltumish
- What is the full form of CSK? -> Chennai Super Kings
- Article 21 of the Indian constitution is related to ______. -> Right to privacy – Article 21A & Protection of Life and personal Liberty.
- In 1876, Indian National association was formed by whom? -> Surendra nath banerjee and Anand Mohan Bose.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 17th Aug 2021
- When Indian Association was founded ______? -> 1876
- Who was known as lakhbaksh? -> Qutub-ud-din Aibak
- Battle of tarain was fought in which year? -> 1191 (first) 1192 (second) Muhammad Ghori and the Rajputs led by Prithviraj Chauhan
- Hindi is official language come under which article? -> Article 343(1)
- Who is the head of Asian cricket council? -> Jay Shah
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions 17th Aug 2021
- Who is the vice chief of defense? -> Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain is the current Vice Chief of Defence Staff.
- Who is the present chairman of the Athletics Federation of India? -> Dr. Lalit Bhanot
- World no 1 badminton player female 2019? -> TAI Tzu Ying
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||2-3||Easy|
|Books & Author||1-2||Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude 13th August 2021
Find the questions for quantitative aptitude here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- If P=8192, rate=15%, time=5 monthly, then find CI?
- If average of first 5 numbers given and last 5 numbers is also given, then find the middle number.
- What should be subtracted from 19,28,55,91 so the numbers are in same proportion?
- The diameter of a circle is 25 cm and the length of the cord is 21. find the perpendicular distance from center to chord?
- cot 25 cot 35 cot 45 cot 55 cot 65=?
- If x+y=4 , 1/x+1/y = 16/15 find x^3+y^3 = ?
- If x+1/x=4 then find x^5 + 1/ x^5 =?
- 676xy exactly divided by 3,7,11. Then 3x-5y=?
- If side of a rhombus is 13 , one diagonal is 24 . find the area of rhombus?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- 247xy exactly divided by 3,7,11. then find 2y-8x?
- If the length of a rectangle is increased by 3 times and breadth is decreased by half. Then ratio the area of old rectangle to the new rectangle?
- If two articles are sold at the same SP of 10591. One article is sold at 19% profit and the other is sold at 11 % loss. Find overall profit or loss?
- Out of 90 students in a class, 60 % are girls rest are boys. The average score of girls is 62 in an exam and average of Boys is 70. Find the average of the whole class?
- Radha saves 25% of her income. If Expenditure is increased by 20% and Income is increased by 29%. Then by how much percentage savings will increase?
- 18 Men working 8 hours per day finish 3 units of work in 10 days. then find how much time will 10 men working 6 hours per day will take to finish 5 units of work?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- A cyclic quadrilateral related question
- Triangle based question where one side was given of one triangle and by the rules of symmetry candidates were asked to find other triangle’s side?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions 16th Aug 2021
- Mother: daughter present ratio is 7:1 and after 5 years ratio is 4:1.What is the difference between ages of both?
- x+y+z=2 , xy+yz+zx =-11 , x^3+y^3+z^3-3xyz = ?
- x^3+y^3 = 405 x+y=9 find xy = ?
- In right-angled triangle ABC right angle at B.AB = 12 , BC = 16. A perpendicular BD is drawn from B on Hypotenuse. Find AD.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 & 3 Questions 16th Aug 2021
- AB & CD are two chords of a circle and angle ACB = 115 find angle OAB.
- The fourth proportional of 2, 4 and 16 (or 8 pls check) is equal to the third proportional of 9 & K. Find the value of K.
- 3 DI bar graph
- 1 bar graph,1 table based
- Salary DI. Student DI were asked
- Sin3x-15°=1/2 the value cos^2=15°+Cot^2 X+15°
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions 17th Aug 2021
- If a2+c2=2(a-8b-2b2) find the value of a3+b3+c3
- To cover the distance of 160 km A takes 8hours more than B. If A doubles the speed, then A takes 3 hours more than B . Find the the speed of B.
- An article sold at Rs640 and loss is 15% on selling price. What will be selling price on the 15% profit on CP?
- If 94x29y6 is divisible by 72, then what is the value of 2x+3y, if (x is not equal to y).
- If (542x3+243y3)/(32x+23y)=Ax2+By2+cxy find the value of A2-(B2+C2).
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Ratio and Proportion||2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time, Speed & Distance||1||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Questions 13th August 2021
Seek the questions for English here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Antonym -> Gradual , Seize
Idiom -> Raise the Bar
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Idioms & phrases -> take a chill pill (To calm down; to stop being angry, anxious, fearful, etc.)
- Idioms & phrases -> Fly in the air
- Spelling check-> Allotment
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- Antonym-> Widespread
- Synonym-> Iota
- Topic of Cloze Test-> related to fibre
- Idiom – Curl up and die (to feel very ashamed and sorry: I just wanted to curl up and die when I spilled coffee on their new carpet!)
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions 16 Aug 2021
- Topic of cloze test-> Communication
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 & 3 Questions 16 Aug 2021
- Synonyms – Rejuvenate
- Idiom – Apple of one’s eye
- Idiom – To the nines
- One word – Dormitory
- Incorrect spelling – Pessimist
- Error spotting – know (known)
- One word – Asylum
- Idiom – a storm in the tea cup
- Synonyms – magnificent
- Global warming-related sentence rearrangement was asked
- Idioms-> Apple of discord, To the nines
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions 17 Aug 2021
- Antonym = Slur (Slur- an act or expression showing scorn and usually intended to hurt others’ feelings) -> Ans. Praise/Applause
- Idiom – Pipe dream -> Ans. an illusory or fantastic plan, hope, or story.
- Cloze test – Earth
- Error spotting – Article based
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Fill in the Blanks||2||Easy|
|Antonyms / Synonym||2-4||Easy|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2||Easy-Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Review(13th August 2021) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL Tier 1 (13th August 2021) Exam is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!