SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 16th November 2020 Detailed Review
SSC CGL exam is conducting this year and will also be ending very soon. Today is 2nd day of CGL Tier 2 2019 exam 2. Total Vacancy for SSC CGL posts is 11271. In this article, we are providing the detailed analysis of SSC CGL exam. This exam will conduct in three shifts. Around 30 lakh candidates participate in the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL Tier 2 exam consists of 2 Paper, namely Paper-I for Quantitative Aptitude and Paper -II for English Language,The time duration for both exam is of 2 hours. This post is important for those candidate who have exam in the upcoming date.
Noter: The Exam for Paper I and Paper II will be conducted both from 15th November to 18th November 2020.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Shift Timing
|Exam Time||Reporting Time||Entry Closing Time|
|Paper I (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||8:30 AM||9:30 AM|
|Paper-II (3:00 PM -5:00 PM)||01:30 PM||2:30 PM|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis Paper-I(Quantitative Aptitude) Asked Questions
The level of Paper -I exam is of Easy to Moderate. Below are some questions that have asked in the paper-I of SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 16th November 2020.
1. BL and CM are bisector on of Triangle ABC and BC= 5cm, BL =(3√5)/2, Find length of CM
2. A person buys banana at 4 for Rs. 3 and sells at 3 for Rs.4, What will be the profit percent?
3. Find average of all even number from 104 to 148 is- 126
4. Find the third proportion of 9 and 15
5. A website is selling smarphone at rs. 18000 which is marked at rs. 25000 Find the discount percentage?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Number System||5-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Ratio & Proportion||3-4||Easy|
|Mixture and Problems||4||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||4||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||2||Easy|
|Boats and Stream||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Boats and Stream||02||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Paper-II(English Language) Asked Questions
The level of SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper-II is of Easy-Moderate. Below are some questions that have asked in the SSC CGL Tier2 Exam 16th November 2020.
Which One is correct?
She has two sisters and three brothers. Or She have two sisters and three brothers.
Antonym of Ramification- Sequence, Continuity, Indivision
Synonym of Revive- Start again, restore
One Word Substitution
- Group of Lions- Pride
- Potable- that can be drink
- Constellation- A group of stars in the sky that seems to form a pattern.
- Monogamy- The practice of marrying or state of being married to one person at a time.
- Partner in crime- Accomplice
- One who does not care about Art or Literature-Philistine
- Group of Lines
- Group controlled by Noble persons
- Redeem -Restore
Idiom and Phrases
- Cast a Slur upon – To bring Discredit
- Bring to Book – To punish someone
- A voice crying in Wilderness- One who expresses an unpopular Opinion or Idea.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Spotting the Error||15-16||Easy-Moderate|
|Fill In the Blanks||12||Easy|
|One Word Substitution||4||Easy|
|Idiom & Phrases||8||Easy|
|Rearrangement of Sentence||10||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidate can know the syllabus of SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam by visiting the below links.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Review(16th November 2020) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL Tier 2 (16th November 2020) Exam is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.