SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis For Paper 4 : 14th Sep 2019 | SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 3 Study Material
SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 1 and Paper 2 are already successfully completed from 11th to 13th Sep 2019. Today Paper 3 and Paper 4 of Statistics and General Studies (Finance & Economics) respectively.
SSC CGL Paper 4 Exam Pattern
Here is the SSC CGL Paper IV exam pattern which is comprise of 2 parts. Total number question is 100 and good attempt is in the range of 72-78.
|Paper 4||Topics||Total Marks|
|A||Finance and Accounts||80|
|B||Economics and Governance||120|
SSC CGL Paper 4 Questions Asked
Paper 4 was the theory based and medium was easy to moderate. If candidates concept are cleared, questions were doable.
- Who takes care of the monetary policy of India? -> RBI, the apex institute of India which monitors and regulates the monetary policy of the country, stabilize the price by controlling inflation.
- What is the revenue deficit per cent in Indian GDP? -> 3.4 per cent of GDP
- Who is the responsible person for the foreign exchange management act? -> controlled by a person resident in India and also to any contravention.
- Who is the chairman of related to poverty committee of planning commission in 2005? -> In 2005, Suresh Tendulkar committee was constituted by the Planning Commission.
- One question asked from the merger of three bank
- One question asked from Demand & Supply
- 2 questions related to partnership
- Article in which CAG submit the report to president?
- Finance Commission comes under which article? -> article 280
- By which method is the economic growth of a company determined? -> annual percent change of gross domestic product (GDP)
- By which section of Audit act 1971 provide the grant to small organization?
SSC CGL Paper 3 Statistics Topics
You can go through Statistics topics given below.
|Paper 3 Statistics Topics||Syllabus|
|Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data||
|Measures of Central Tendency||
|Measures of Dispersion||
|Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis||
|Correlation and Regression||
|Random Variable and Probability Distributions
|Analysis of Variance
|Time Series Analysis
SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper 4 Topics
Part A & B covers the below topics.
- Fundamental principles and basic concept of Accounting.
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India- Constitutional provisions,
- Role and responsibility
- Finance Commission-Role and functions
- Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Production and cost
- Forms of Market and price determination in different markets
- Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Money and Banking
- Role of Information Technology in Governance
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Paper 1 and 2 Analysis 2019
Candidates can also check the Paper 1 and 2 exam analysis.
SSC CGL Syllabus PDF
Check the latest syllabus for SSC CGL exams -Tier 1,2,3,4
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Analysis
Read the SSC CGL Tier 3 exam analysis article.
The SSC CGL 14th Sep 2019 Paper 3 & 4 is over now. Hence please share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!