SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 October 15th -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level.
Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2019-20 were also asked. .
Today is the 4th day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||19-21|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
2nd Shift – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
3rd Shift – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 15th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. Water Image
2. Counting Figure
3. Clock Based question
4. Missing Series – 1,4,4,10,20,?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions.
2. Calendar based Question
3. Missing Series – 3Question
4. Coding – Decoding – 2 Question
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 GA 15th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. GST Amendment Act 101
2. No. 1 Ranking of ODI Team in January
3. Mahatma Gandhi Called the Dinbandhu to Whom?Andrew
4. Bandminton Top ranking player in January 2020
5. Sarojini Nadu presided the session of INC in which year ? 1925 in Kanpur Session
6. President of India can give resignation to whom? Vice President
7. Golden Globe Award Winning Movie 2020
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
1. Noble prize 2019 in Chemistry-Akira Yoshina
2. Noble prize 2019 in Literature-Peter Handke
3. In which year Dalai lama came to India?1959
4. Who was the 1st recipient of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award? Vishawnathan Anand in 1991
5. Who has the highest batting average in t20?
6. Name of Bamboo dance of Mizoram? Mizo
7. Boxing champion of 2019 in 45kg?
8. Question based on size of union territory.
9. Establishment year of Reserve Bank of India.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 15th October (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. A man cover a distance in 50 hours by taking rest of 9 hour. If speed of man is double ,and take rest 18 hour then In how much time will take man to cover the same distance?
2. A Shopkeeper file a claim of 40 % loss and he uses false weight of 620 g instead of 1 kg . Find the Profit %?
3. A+B =4, AB=40, Find the value of A3+B3
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
1. The ratio of length and breadth of a rectangle is in 1:4, If the area is 1764, Find the breadth of rectangle?
2. If Sin x=2/3, Find the value of cos 3x ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
1. An article is sold for Rs. 680 after giving two successive discount of 15 % and 20 %. Find the MRP ?Rs.1000
2. Find the value of (cos2 x -sin2 x )/(sin2 x+cos2 x) 1/2
3. A=355, B=356,C=357, Find the value of A3+B3+C3-3ABC?3204
4. A expenditure is reduced to 15 % from 20% .find the percentage of reduction?
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 15th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
1. Opposite of Henious-Pleasant , glorious, kind, good
2. Synonym of Holistic-Aggregate
3. Synonym of Lurk-Slide, Sink
4. Synonym of Flurious
5. Synonym of Purloin-Steal, Thieve, take
6. Antonym of Agitate-Calm, quiet
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
1. Synonym of Integrate-Combine, merge, join
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2020
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CHSL Exam Review 15th October 2020 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CHSL 15th October 2020 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. Hence it is time to share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!