SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 October 13th -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level.
Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2019-20 were also asked. .
Today is the 2nd day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||19-21|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
2nd Shift – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
3rd Shift – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 13th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
1. Embedded Figure
2. Direction based Questions
3. Missing Series
4. Codding and decoding
5. Counting figure based on triangle, rectangle and square.
6. Clock and Calendar
7. Blood relation.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 13th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. Gaiter is caused due to the deficiency of which ? Iodine
2. Chandrayan Mission -2 launched in which year ? 2019
3. Birth of Gautama Buddha took place ? Lubini
4. Name the metal which is found in German Silver? Zinc, Nikal and Copper
5. World Population day is observed on which date? 11 July
6. Divij Sharan is related to which sports? Tennis
7. Origin of Braham putra River? Tibbet
8. Where is Garo khasi Jaintia Hills located? Meghalaya
9. Flag day is observed on which date? 7 December
10. Where is Crocodile santuary located? Madhya Pradesh
11. Chemical name of vitamin D Caliciferol
12. Congress conference of 1921 ? Lahore , presided by Jawahar lal Nehru
13. Who is known as father of modern physics? Gallelio Galilei
14. Who appoints CAG? President
15. First woman speaker of Lok Sabha? Meira Kumar
16. International Girls day is observed on which date?11 October
17. Book of Salman Rushdi
18. Question based on Awards
19. Prime Minister of Russia- Mikhail Mishustin
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
1. Chemical name of Vitamin C – Ascorbic Acid
2. Where was Hand in Hand Exercise held? Meghalaya
3. Capital of Assam – Dispur
4. Life time of Red Blood Cells- 120 days
5. largest film city – Utter Pradesh
6. What is the capital of Peru? -Lima
7. Who achieved the Ravindra Nath Literacy Prize 2019 ? Rana Das Gupta
8. Where is Humphi temple located? Karnataka
9. FICCI Awards 2019- Rani Rampal
10. Java language in which years ? 1995, discovered by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems
11. Number of thyroid glands back of neck
12. UNESCO heritage sites listed in 2018?
13. Who abolished Sati?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
1. Atomic Number
2. Gandhi education Citizenship award is given by which country?Portuguese
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 13th October (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. A sells an article to B on 20 percent Loss, B sells it to C at 10 percent profit , If C purchased 132000, then Cost price of article purchased by A? 150000
2. Tan(2θ+45)=cot(3θ-15), find value of θ ?12
3. Ratio of Income of A, B and C is 7:8:9, and sum of income of A, B and C is 504, Find income of B is ?168
4. 50% of(P-Q)=30% of(P+Q), find the ratio of P and Q?4:1
5. Find value of (1+ cosθ-sin2θ)/(sinθ(1+cosθ)
6. If x+y+z=19,xy+yz+zx=144, find value of √x3+y3+z3-3xyz =?
7. [(3/7of21/5)/(18/25)]of(20/16/(3/4+2/4)2] =?2
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
1. Ratio of A, B is 4:7, and ratio of B,C is 4:7 , if A+B+C is 279 , find the value of B?
2. DI on male and Female.
3. SinA, Cos A and Cot A are in geometric progression, find the value of tan6A-tan2A?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
1. The sum of rupees of Rs.2, Rs.5, Rs.10 and Rs.20 is Rs.740, Then find the total number of notes?80
2. The printed price of an article is Rs.850, It is sold for Rs. 748. how much rebate given which selling the product?
3. lf sinx-cosx=0, find the values of sin3x-cos3x
4. Tab A and tab B can fill a tank in 6 and 8 hours, and tab C takes 10 hours to make blank the tank , in how much time will take to fill the tank if all three tab is opened together?120/23
5. If a shopkeeper loses of 10% by selling an article of Rs. 1800, In how much rupees article will be sold to gain 215% profit? 6300
6. If xy=16, x2+y2=32, Find the value of x+y?8
7. Average of 35 number is 22, average of 1st 17 number is 19, average of last 17 number is 10, find the 35th number ?277
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 13th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
1. Synonym of Rectitude- Honesty
2. Synonym of Opulent –
3. Synonym of Meticulous
4. Synonym of Aggravate
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
1. One Word Substitution- Fleet(Group of ships)
2. Idiom- Hand to Bite
3. Spelling of Plague
4. Synonym of Diverse
5. Synonym of Garrulous
6. Synonym of Procrastinate
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
1. Synonym of Rind- Peel, hull, shuck
2. Antonym of Nebulous-Clear, well defined
3. Synonym of Rent
4. Antonym of Instant -Late, Delay, postponed, procrastinate
5. Antonym of Metropolitan -non urban, sub urban
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2020
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CHSL Exam Review 13th October 2020 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CHSL 13th October 2020 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. Hence it is time to share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!