SSC CHSL Exam Analysis : 6th July 2019 -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018-19 were also asked.
Today is the 6th day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 6 July 2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts or Slots (Tier 1 Questions)
- 1 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
- 2 SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
- 3 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 4 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 5 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 6 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 7 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
- 8 SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
- 9 SSC CHSL Exam Review 6 July 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||21-23|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
Shift 1 – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Shift 2 – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Shift 3 – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
Shift 1 Reasoning questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
Shift 2 Reasoning questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
Shift 3 Reasoning questions will be updated soon.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1-2||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. Who is present chairperson of NBSA? -> A K Sikri
2. Where was SCO Summit 2019 held? -> Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
3. Whose examples are I Pad, Smart Phone? -> Mini Computer
4. What is rank of India in Environment Performance Index 2018 ? -> 177
5. To which state is Ibrahim Sutar related? -> Karnataka
6. Where is Khelo India Youth Games held? -> Pune, Maharashtra
7. From which country is Rafel Nadal -> Spain
8. Where is Swami Vivekanand Airport? -> Raipur, Chhatishgarh
9. Which bone is longest of human? -> Fimur
10. What is the currency of Egypt?-Egyptian Pound
11. Who was chairman of Masoda committe ?- Dr. B.R ambedkar
12. Questions related to Indian National Congress Party
13. Capital of Rwanda ?- Kigali
14. Chemical formula of Formic Acid ?- HCOOH
15. Questions related to member of Parkiament
16. Who becomes Chairman of Rajya Sabha ?- Vice President (M Venkaiah Naidu)
17. Where is National Police Academy located ?- Hyderabad
18. Harit Diwali , health Diwali is launched by which ministry ?- Environment , Forest Ministry
19. Questions based on slogan
21. Part IV of Indian constitution deals with which ?- Directive Principal of State Policy
22. Questions related to forest
23. Statue of Unity
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
Shift 2 GA questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
Shift 3 GA questions will be updated soon.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
Shift-1 Maths questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
Shift-2 Maths questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
Shift-3 Maths questions will be updated soon.
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 6 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
Will be updated soon..
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
Will be updated soon..
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
Will Be Updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
The SSC CHSL 6th July 2019 Shift 1 , Shift 2 and Shift 3 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!