SSC CHSL Exam Analysis : 8th July 2019 -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018-19 were also asked.
Today is the 8th day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 8 July 2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts or Slots (Tier 1 Questions)
- 1 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
- 2 SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
- 3 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 4 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 5 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 6 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 7 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
- 8 SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
- 9 SSC CHSL Exam Review 8 July 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||22-23|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
Shift 1 – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Shift 2 – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Shift 3 – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. Counting Figure Question were based to count the number of triangle.
2. Missing number on Dice
3. Blood relation was based on numerical symbol.
4. Statement and Conclusion – All machine are equipment , Some equipment are Skew driver
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
Shift 2 Reasoning questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
1. Venn Diagram of Pulses, Food
2. Venn diagram of Woman , doctor and children
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1-2||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. Who is Author of book ” Nameshake” ?- Jumpa Lahiri
2. Currency of Japan-Yen
3. Who established teh Vikram Shila University ?-Dharmapala
4. Begum of Sikander Lodi
5. Questions related to Lok Sabha
6. How many numbers of Gold medal won by India in Olympic Games ?- 9
7. Who founded Phopal ?
8. Bhutan share boundaries to how much country ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
1. Which Missile is launched by Pakistan in 2019 ?-Sahini 2
2. Question were based on Upper and lower House
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is lacated where in India.
5. UNICEF based Questions
6. Metrology Day is observed on which day ?20 May The Theme of World Metrology day 2019 is “The International System of Units -Fundamentally Better.
7. Chakri Dance belong to which state of India?-Rajasthan
8. BIB is related to which Sports ?- Football
9. MPLAD Based question
10. Kalumar peak is located where
11. India Ranks in production of Steel
12. Founder of Google- larry page
13. Founder of Chola Dynasty
14. Somnath Temple
15. Who is author of book “An Era of Darkness”?
16. India Ranking in Raw material
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
1. Zero hour of Parliament based question of Indian Politic
2. Subject in Zero Hour.
3. Vyas Award 2018
4. FIFA World Cup Winner 2017
5. Battle based questions
6. Name the Indian State who have less number of districts ?
7. Question based on Sikh Community
8. Who is author of book “My Seditious Heart “?
9. Questions based on classical Dance.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. If Length and breadth of a rectangle is increased by 10 % and 25 %, what will be effect on area of rectangle ?
2. A and B complete a work in 2 and 3 days, their total income is Rs. 34000, Find the income of B ?
3. Speed of 2 train was given in ratio, details about 1st train was given we have to calculate the details about second train ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
1. Cos x= -√3/2, Find the value of 2 cot2 x-3 sec2 x= ?
2. If 4(tan2 66° -tan224°)+1/2 sin290°-4(tan266°*tan22°4)=y/2, Find the value of y ?
3. Ratio of speed of 2 train is 2:5 First train covers distance 350 km in 5 hours, Find the sum of speed of both train ?
4. Radius of 2 circle is given , and their distance is given , we have find the distance from one circle to another ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
1. 11 sides in a figure , find the diagonal in that figure ?
2. A has 8 rupees more than B , Both have 60 % of total amount , find the sum of rupees of A and B ?
3. A person buys an article of Rs. 20000 on two rebate of 10 % and 8 % , and spent 1440 on repair of article
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
1. One Word Substitution – The One who is walking on read
2. One Word Substitution- Government by which pardon is granted to a large number of Individuals- Amnesty
3. Synonym of Elastic- Flexible, pliable,adaptable
4. Synonym of Intrepid-Fearless, Courageous, Spunky
5. Synonym of Acsent-Significance,
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
Will be updated soon..
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
1. One Word Substitution – That in which light can not pass through – Opaque
2. One Word Substitution -That one who eats much – glutton
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
The SSC CHSL 8th July 2019 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!