SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis:12th February 2019 – Shift 1,2 &3
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for the recruitment of 54953 posts in BSF(Border Security Force), CISF(Central Industrial Security Force), ITBP(Indo Tibetan Police Force) and Rifleman and CRPF(Central Reserved Police Force) etc. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the SSC all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. The exam is going to be held from 11th February 2019 to 11th March 2019 in three Shifts.
SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis:12th February 2019 (Questions Asked)
- 1 SSC GD Tier I Exam Analysis 12th February 2019 Shift Timing
- 2 SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 –
- 3 SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in Mathematics
- 4 SSC GD Constable Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
- 5 SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
- 6 SSC GD Constable Analysis 2019 -English /Hindi Question Asked in shift I
- 7 SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 12th February 2019 -Shift 2
- 8 SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 12th February 2019 -Shift 3
- 9 SSC GD Constable Review (12th february 2019) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC GD Tier I Exam Analysis 12th February 2019 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
2nd Shift – 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
3rd Shift- 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 –
Below is given the SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam analysis. The paper consists of one objective type paper containing 100 question Carrying 100 marks. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of question||Level||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||Easy||21-23|
|English / Hindi Lanuage||25||Easy-Moderate||17-21|
Note : As per the SSC GD Constable Notification, there is no negative marking.
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in Mathematics
1. A boy got 30% marks in an Examination, and Failed by 60 marks and other boy got 42% marks which is 24 marks higher than to pass marks . find maximum Marks in an Exam ?-700
2. Wages of a men is decreased by 20 % and increased by 20% , what will be effect on their wages ?- decrease of 4%
3. A shopkeeper earns 105 rupees more when he sells at 25 % profit except of 15% . Find Cost price?700
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Time and Work||3-4||Esay|
|Profit & Loss||4-5||Easy|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of General Intelligence was of Easy Level. Below are some questions asked in 1st Shift of 12th February 2019.
1. If 8*0*4 = 45, 2*1*3=24, Find the value of 4*0*0=?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
The level of General Awareness (Current Affairs) was of Moderate. Below are some question asked in SSC GD Tier I of Morning shift.
1. Full Form of DNA –Deoxyribonucleic acid
2. निमोनिया शरीर के किस प्रभावित करता है ?-फेफड़ो को
3. Who made the design of India Gate ?-Edwin Luetins
4. One question was related to Olympic Flag
5. Ujjain is located on the beach of which river ?- Sipra
6. Device which is used to measure the rain – Udometer
7. भारत में अंग्रेजी शिक्षा का प्रवर्त्तक कोण था ?-मेकाल
8.आधुनिक सिख़ धर्म का जन्म कब हुआ था ?-13 अप्रैल 1699
9. भारत का सबसे बड़ा तेल शोधक कारखाना कहा पर है –जामनगर
10 Zinc sulfaid is commonly used as – Sakanasi
11. राष्ट्रिय कृषि निति इंदरधनुष क्रांति संबधित है ?-कृषि क्षेत्र से
12. President of India is sworn by – Chief Justice of India
13.भारत का राजनैतिक युग्मन किस बुद्धिजीवी का कमाल है ?-सरदार वल्लभभाई पटेल
14. One question was related to Alauddin Khilji
15. Who is known as “Lady with the Lamp” ?-Nightingale
16. Which country provide Noble Prize ?- Sweden
17. One question was related to Olympic Games
18. Name the World largest bay – Bay of Maexico
19. 1 question was related to Animal Fair for One month
20. प्राचीन भारत का विधि निर्माता कौन माना जाता है ?-मनु
21. World Business Organisation
22. 1st Governor General of Pakistan- Muhamad Ali Jinnah
23. खिलाफत आंदोलन कब शुरू हुआ था –1919
24. question related to GST (Goods and Service Tax)
25. Headquarter of RBI(Reserve Bank of India) located ?- Mumbai
26. Delhi Court Mill Trophy is related to which game ? -Football
27. अंग्रेजो ने फुट डालो और शासन की निति कब अपनाई -1858 के बाद
28. हवाई यात्रा को सुगम बनाने के लिए केन्दिर्य विमानन मंत्रालय ने किस पहल की शुरुआत की है –डीजी यात्रा
29. Which Central Ministry has won the award of “Sawachta hi Sewa”?- Railway Ministry
30. Name the woman scientist who has won the Noble Prize for Chemistry ?- Frances Arnold
31. What was theme of 4th Indian International Science Festival 2018 ?- Science for Transformation, 4th Indian International Science Festival was held from 5 to 8th October 2018 in Lucknow , Utter Pradesh.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Analysis 2019 -English /Hindi Question Asked in shift I
1. उपाधी का सही शब्द रूप –उपाधि
2. कवित्री का सही शब्द रूप –कवियित्री
3. अत्यंत प्रिय होना मुहावरे का अर्थ
4. ओह ! यह पिट गया में कौन -सा वाक्य है ?-विस्मयवाचक वाक्य
5. समुच्चय का संधि विछेद –सम+उत +आय
6. रचना की दृष्टि से शब्द के कितने भेद होते है ?-3,रूढ़ , योगिक , योगरूढ़
7. अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द – जो कहा ना जा सके –अकथनीय , जो पहले कभी न हुआ हो –अभूतपूर्व
8. दयानन्द शब्द में कोण सी संधि है ?-दीर्घ संधि
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Idioms & phrases||1-2||Easy|
|Active and passive Voice||1-2||Easy|
|Direct / Indirect||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 12th February 2019 -Shift 2
The Level of SSC GD Constable Exam was of Easy-Moderate. Below are some questions asked in 2nd Shift of 12th February 2019.
1. Full Form of AEPS- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
2. Which scheme is launched by Indian Government for Girls ? –Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ , Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY)
3. One question was related to Simon Commission.
4. who discovered the Ozone Layers ?-Charles Fabry, It is mainly found in the lower portion of the Stratosphere , from approximately 15-35 kilometers above Earth.
5. who is the author of book ” Paradoxical PM “-Shashi Tharoor
6. Who appoints the Election Commissioner of India ?- Election Commissioner is appointed by President of India , 1st Election commissioner of India – Sukumar Sen, Current Election Commissioner of India is – Sunil Arora.
7. Bismillah Khan is Associated with which Instrument ?- Shehnai
8. What is the Chemical name of Vitamin C ?- Ascorbic acid
9. Who estimated the National Income of India First ?- Dada Bhai Naroji
10. Name the highest War battlefield of India?- Siachen Glacier
11. Radius and Height of a cone is 8 cm and 24 cm . find volume of cone ?
12. Question related to Average.
13. 1-2 question was related to Distance.
14. A is 20 % more than B , C is 25 % more than B . Find ratio of A:B:C
15. 1-2 question was related to Simple and Compound Interest.
16. कोहलू का बेल होना मुहावरे का अर्थ –कठिन परिश्रम करना
17. आकृष्ट का विलोम शब्द –अनाकृष्ट | विकृष्ट |
18. विभूति का पर्यायवाची –अवक्षेपण, अवगत करना
19. भुजंग का पर्यायवाची – सर्प, साँप, नाग, विषधर
20. शुद्ध वाक्य
21. Chemical formula of Gold – Au
22. War of Plasi is fought in which year ?- 1757
23. Who was founder of Bhramo Samaj ?- Raja Ram Mohan Rao
24. Nearest Planet around Sun- Mercury
25. 1 question was related to Sunami
26.1-2 Question was related to Profit and Loss.
27. If A= 1, FAN =21, Find value of TAP =?-37
28. P, Q, R, S and T sits in a row facing towards North. S is sitting b/w T and Q. Q is left of R , P is left of T. Who is sitting in middle of row ?- S
29. In a language , HOSPITAL is written as 32574618, what will be written as POSTAL ?725618
30. 11,12,16, 25,?-41
31. Wimbledon Trophy : Table Tennis :: Walker Cup : ?- Golf
|Subject||No. of Question||Level||Good-Attempts|
|General Intelligence& Reasoning||25||Easy||21-23|
|English / Hindi Language||25||Easy-Moderate||16-20|
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 12th February 2019 -Shift 3
The Level of SSC GD Constable was of Easy-Moderate. Below are some questions asked in 3rd Shift of 12th February 2019.
1. full Form of PM GY – Prime Minister Gram Yojana
2. Who discovered BJP(Bharatiya Janta Party) – Atal Bihari Vajpeyi
3. हिम का पर्यायवची – हेम, पाला ,शरद
4. Foreigner who achieved the Bharat Ratna?-Mother Teresa
5. Highest Peak of Himalayan ?-Mount Everest
6. Best Conductor of Electricity – Silver
7. Garbha dance is related to which state ?- Gujarat
8. Mira bai Chanu is related to which game ?- Weight – Lifting
9. 1st Pakistani who achieved the Bharat Ratna – Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan of Pakistan in 1987
10. Chief Minister of Manipur –Biren Singh
11. Boundary of Arunachal Pradesh touches with which country ?- China, Myamar, Butan
12. What is the SI unit of current ?- Ampere
13. Highest peak of Chota Nagpur
14. Arjuna Award is instituted in which year ?- 1961
The SSC GD Constable Exam Shift- 1,2 &3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your SSC GD Constable Tier-1 Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….