SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis:14th February 2019 – Shift 1,2 &3
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for the recruitment of 54953 posts in BSF(Border Security Force), CISF(Central Industrial Security Force), ITBP(Indo Tibetan Police Force) and Rifleman and CRPF(Central Reserved Police Force) etc. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the SSC all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. The exam is going to be held from 11th February 2019 to 11th March 2019 in three Shifts.
SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis:14th February 2019 (Questions Asked)
- 1 SSC GD Tier I Exam Analysis 14th February 2019 Shift Timing
- 2 SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 –
- 3 SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in Mathematics
- 4 SSC GD Constable Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
- 5 SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
- 6 SSC GD Constable Analysis 2019 -English /Hindi Question Asked in shift I
- 7 SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 14th February 2019 -Shift 2
SSC GD Tier I Exam Analysis 14th February 2019 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
2nd Shift – 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
3rd Shift- 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 –
Below is given the SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam analysis. The paper consists of one objective type paper containing 100 question Carrying 100 marks. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of question||Level||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||Easy||22-23|
|English / Hindi Language||25||Easy-Moderate||17-19|
Note : As per the SSC GD Constable Notification, there is no negative marking.
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in Mathematics
1. Ratio of two number if 5:1 , LCM is 48, Find HCF =?
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Profit & Loss||3-4||Easy|
|Time & Work||3-4||Easy|
|Time & Distance||2||Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of General Intelligence was of Easy Level. Below are some questions asked in 1st Shift of 14th February 2019.
1. If Bicycle is written as 59 . Then Code of WINDOW =?
2. Venn Diagram of Nature, Cow, Human ?
3. 16,20,36,72, ?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
The level of General Awareness (Current Affairs) was of Easy-Moderate. Below are some question asked in SSC GD Tier I of Morning shift.
1. Nagarjuna Dam is located on the beach of which river ?-Krishna river
2. According to the census of 2011, which state have high education rate ?
3. CM of Maharashtra –Devendra Fadnavis
4. Which Country hosted Common Wealth Game 2018 ? – Australiya
5. Vice President.
6. National Sports day is observed on which day ?29 August
7. Where is Konark Temple located ?- Odisha
8. MSP (Minimum support Price ) Of Grain in 2018
9. Vasco di Gama came to India in which year ?- 1498
10. Rank of India in Bukhmri 2018
11. Capital of Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
12. Father of Hindi –Bhartendu Harishchandra (9 September 1850 – 6 January 1885) is known as the father of modern Hindi literature as well as Hindi theater.
13. International Women day is observed on which day- 8 March
14. चंदरगुप्त की मृत्यु कहा पर हुई थी ?
15. Capital of Den Mark?-Copenhagen
16. Which country is known as Golden bird ?
17. India First Cricket Match in which year ?1932
18. Directive State Policy is taken from which ?- Ireland
19. मंदिर निर्माण कला का ज्ञान कब से प्राप्त होता हे ? गुप्त काल से
20. भारतीय सविधान किस प्रकार की नागरिकता प्रदान करता है ?- एकल नागरिकता
21. Which city will host the 2019 Cricket World Cup ?- England
22. Rank of India in Milk Production ?- 1st
23. R. N. malhotra is related to which ?- Insurance
24. पंचतंत्र किसके द्वारा लिखित है ?-विष्णु शर्मा
25. 1st war of Trien in which year ?- 1191
26. Wife of Gautama Buddha – Yasodhara
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Analysis 2019 -English /Hindi Question Asked in shift I
1. चन्द्रमा का पर्यायवाची –चन्द्र, शशि, हिमकर, राकेश, रजनीश, हिमांशु, चाँद, पानी का पर्यायवाची -जल , वारि ,नीर
2. आदर शब्द विलोम – अनादर
3. आवरण का विलोम – निरावरण
4. अपना हाथ जगननाथ होना मुहावरे का अर्थ –अपना तोशा, अपना भरोसा
5. यथार्थ का विलोम -कल्पित
6. Opposite of Silent ?- Audible, Noisy
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Idioms & phrases||2||Easy|
|Active and passive Voice||1-2||Easy|
|Direct / Indirect||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 14th February 2019 -Shift 2
The level of SSC GD Constable was of Moderate Level. below are some questions asked in 2nd Shift of 14th February 2019.
1. Which gas is used to make food ?
2. Equality rights of Indian Constitution under which article .- article 14
3. 1st battle of Panipat was fought in which year ?- 1526
4. 1st city of India which is included in UNESCO site ?- Ahmedabad
5. Venn Diagram of Volt, Watt, Unit
6. Mirror Image of VOCATION
7. Data Interpretation was based on Production in Year .
8. A shopkeeper sells something of Rs. 1260 by giving discount 31 % and earns 20 % as profit. Find Cost Price
9. A invest Rs. 25000 in a business at the starting of business, after three months B invest Rs. 20,000 , after 5 months , C invest 30,000 , and they earn 50000 as profit at the end of year. Find the share of C ?
10. An amount of Rs. 11,700 becomes 12,400 in two years. Find the rate of Interest ?
11. 2-3 question was from mensuration.
12. The length of a train is twice of a Platform and passes the platform in 30 seconds with the speed of 120 KM /h . Find the length of Platform ?
13. डींगे मारना मुहावरे का अर्थ-फ़ालतू बैठे या बेकार के काम करते रहना।
14. जंगल का पर्यायवाची – विपिन, कानन, वन, सरोज का पर्यायवाची – जलज, कंज, राजीव, अरविन्द
15. कुटिल का विलोम –सरल, आकर्षण का विलोम –विकर्षण
16. Quit India Moment
17. Who prepared the design of India flag ?- Pikli Venkya
18. Dance of Assam ?-Bihu
19. Who appoint attorney General of India ?- President
20. Name the deepest Ocean ? -Pacific Ocean
21. Who was winner of Hockey World Cup 2018 ?
22. Headquarter of UNESCO – Peris
23. Who decide about Bank Rate ?- RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Level||Good -Attempts|
|English / Hindi Language||25||Easy-Moderate||17-20|
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 14th February 2019 -Shift 3
The level of SSC GD Constable was of Moderate Level. below are some questions asked in 3rd Shift of 14th february 2019.
1. Capital of Nagaland – Kohima
2. भारतीय प्रवासी दिवस किस तिथि को मनाया जाता है ?- 9 January
3. Freedom of Religion Comes under which Article of Indian Constitution . -Article25-28
4. Number of Union Territories in India ?- 7
5. Where is Mausoleum of BiBi located ?-Aurangabad, Maharashtra, It was built by Mughal emperor Aurangzeb’s son Azam Shah in the memory of his mother (posthumously known as Rabia-ud-Daurani).
6. Where is Nanda Devi Bio Sphere Reserve located ?- uttarakhand
7. Which Country hosted the FIFA World Cup 2018 ?- Russia
8. Name the cricket Player who completed the 100 Vicket ?
9. Where is Bandipure National Park located ?- Karnataka
10. मुख्य सुचना आयोग की नियुक्ति कौन करता है ?
11. नटराज की मूर्ति किन शासको ने बनवाई थी –
12. Light Year is measured by which ?
13. Unit of Electric Bills ?- KW/h
SSC GD Constable Review (14th february 2019) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC GD Constable Exam Shift- 1,2 & 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your SSC GD Constable Tier-1 Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….