SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis:11th February 2019 – Shift 1,2 &3
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for the recruitment of 54953 posts in BSF(Border Security Force), CISF(Central Industrial Security Force), ITBP(Indo Tibetan Police Force) and Rifleman and CRPF(Central Reserved Police Force) etc. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the SSC all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. The exam is going to be held from 11th February 2019 to 11th March 2019 in three Shifts.
SSC GD Tier I Exam Analysis 11th February 2019 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
2nd Shift – 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
3rd Shift- 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 –
Below is given the SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam analysis. The paper consists of one objective type paper containing 100 question Carrying 100 marks. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of question||Level||Good Attempts|
|English /Hindi Language||25||Easy-Moderate||16-20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||Easy||20-23|
Note : As per the SSC GD Constable Notification, there is no negative marking.
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in Mathematics
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Profit & Loss||4-5||Easy|
|Time and Work||2-4||Esay|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|SI & CI||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of General Intelligence was of Easy Level. Below are some questions asked in 1st Shift of 11th February 2019.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
The level of General Awareness (Current Affairs) was of Moderate. Below are some question asked in SSC GD Tier I of
1. When did Goa get free from Portuguese ?- 1961
2. One question was related to Padmavat
3. Which city hosted the 8th World Hindi Summit ? New York City
4. हर्यंक वंश का संस्थापक कौन है- बिम्बिसार
5. Largest harbour of India ?- Mumbai
6. One question relate to NACL
7. Length & breadth of Indian National Flag – 3:2
8. पद्मावत काव्य के रचनाकार कौन है- मालिक मुहमद
9. One question was related to Khelo india
10. Which country will host the 2020 Olympic games ?- Japan (Tokyo)
11. Voter Day is observed on which day ?- 25 January
12. where is the cave of Ajanta alora located ?- Maharashtra
13. तीनो सेनाओ का सर्वच कोण होता है ?- राष्ट्रपति
14. capital of Assam ?- Dispur
15. One question was related to Petroleum.
16. Current Chief Justice of India ?- Ranjan Gagoi
17. Who is the author of Exam warriors ?- Narendra Modi
18. Full form of GPU- Graphics Processing Unit
19. Death of Mahatma Gandhi – 30 January 1948
20. बाबर किस वंश का था –मुगल वंश
21. PM Mudra Yojana is related to which
22. Discovery of Oxyzen –Carl Wilhelm Scheele.
23. Shitya academy Award 2018
24. 1GB is equal to how much of KB ?- 1024*1024
25. FIFA World Cup 2018
26. 42 वा सविधान संसोधन
27. नर्मदा नदी का उदगम स्थान कहा पर है ?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Analysis 2019 -English /Hindi Question Asked in shift I
1. लावारिस शब्द में कोनसा उपसर्ग ?
2. जिस समास के सभी पद प्रधान हो उस समस को कय अखते ह – द्व्न्द समास
3. चना सब्द का तत्सम क्या होगा- चड़क
4. सदानंद में कौनसी संधि हे -व्यंजन संधि
5. माथा तक लेना मुहवारा
6. अग्नि का पर्यावाची से एक प्रश्न
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Idioms & phrases||1-2||Easy|
|Active and passive Voice||1-2||Easy|
|Direct / Indirect||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 11th February 2019 -Shift 2
The Level of SSC GD Constable Exam of Moderate Level. Below are some questions that are asked in 2nd Shift
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Level||Good Attepmts|
|English / Hindi Language||25||Easy-Moderate||17-21|
1. समास के कितने प्रकार होते है ? -6, अव्ययीभाव समास, तत्पुरुष समास , कर्मधारय समास ,बहुव्रीहि समास, द्वंद्व समास ,द्विगु समास
2. देशभक्ति में कौन -सा समास है ?-तत्पुरुस
3. पवर्ग का उच्चारण स्थान है ?-ओष्ट
4. “में आज नहीं पढूंगा” में को सा वाक्य है ?-निसेधवाचक वाक्य
5. रसभरा में कोण सा तत्पुरुस समास है ?-करण तत्पुरुस समास
6. अध्यापक शब्द का ईस्त्रीलिंग रूप-अध्यापिका
7. कब्बडी खेल का जन्मदाता किस देश को कहा जाता है ?-भारत
8. Full Form of KYC- Know your Customer
9. No. of Planets in Solar System ?-8
10. Who is the author of “Satyarth Parkash ” ?-Dayananda Saraswati
11. Name the largest Continent of World ?- Asia Continent
12. Headquarter of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh – Nagpur
13. World Environment Day is observed on which day ?- 5 June, The theme of World Environment Day 2018 is Beat Plastic Pollution.
14. Who is the Chairperson of National Commission for Women (NCW). ?- Rekha Sharma
15. Who is honored with Award of “International Cricket of the Year “?- Virat Kohli
16. Find the simple interest of Rs.8000 at the @ of 10% for 3 years ?-2400
17. A train of 160 m long passes a men standing on the platform in 20 seconds. Find the Speed of train ?-8m/s
18. An Amount of Rs.1500 is divided in A,B & C in this way, that A part is 2/5 of B& C. Find the share of A ?
19. MGNREGA(Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gaurantee Act )Yojana implemented in which year ?- 2005
20. War of Tipu Sultan ?
21. Constitution of USA was signed in which year ? –1787
22. Who is the author of “Century is not Enough Book”?- Saurav Ganguli
23. Ranji Trophy is related to which Game ?- Cricket
24. Andaman High Court is related to which ?- Kolkata
25. Higest peak of South Indian?- Anamudi, It is 2695 mtrs long.
26 One question was related to Narmada River?- It rises from Amakantak Plateau , It is also known as Life Line of Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 11th February 2019 -Shift 3
The level of SSC GD Constable Exam was of Easy -Moderate Level. Below are some question that are asked in 3rd shift of 11th February 2019.
1. Name the governor of RBI(Reserve bank of India ) Who resigned ?- Urjit Patel
2. Name the Highest peak in Western India?
3. Name the Heroine who achieved the Filmfare Award
4. One question was related to Gandhi Irvin Pact ?- It was signed by Mahatma Gandhi and Lord Irvin (Viceroy of India) on 5th March 1931 before the Round Table Conference in London.
5. Name the Smallest bone of Ear-Stapes
6. Who is the Chief Executive Officer of BCCI ?-Rahul Johri
7. Kathakali is a dance of which state ?- Kerala
8. Who was Governor of Pakistan in 1999?
9. Heart : Cardiology ::Virus :?- Virology
10. A boy goes to school at the @ of 60km/h and returns from school at the @ of 90 km/h. Find his overall speed ?
11. 3-4 question was from DI
12. 2-3 question was from Profit & Loss
13. 1 question was from Discount.
14. A , B and C together completes a work in 10 days, A leaves the work after 2 days , and B after 3 days , Find the Number of days taken by C to complete the whole work ?
15. 1 question was from sitting arrangement.
16. Venn diagram of Silver, Metal and Gold ?
17. अमृत का पर्यावाची –पियूस , सुधा , अमित जीवन
18. आदान का विलोम शब्द कोनसा है –प्रदान
SSC GD Constable Review (11th february 2019) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC GD Constable Exam Shift- 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your SSC GD Constable Tier-1 Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….