SSC JE Exam Analysis 26 September 2019 Questions Asked All Shift
SSC is conducting the Computer Based Examination(CBT -1 ) or Paper 1 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc.) across the India for recruitment year 2018-19
Exam Date: The exam is scheduled to be conducted from 23 Sep – 27 Sep.
In this posts, we are providing the Exam Analysis & Review of SSC JE of every Shift of 26 September 2019 of all Shift . Candidate who have exam in next shift can see the level of paper & which type of questions is asking the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
SSC JE Exam Shift Timing
Shift 1 : 10:00 AM -12:00 PM
Shift 2 : 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
SSC JE Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Eng(Civil, Mechanical, Elec. )||100||100|
Note : There is negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
SSC JE Exam Analysis 26 September 2019
The level of ssc je exam 26 sep 2019 was of easy to moderate . below are some questions asked in each shift of General Intelligence, General Awareness and General Engineer.
SSC JE Reasoning Ability Intelligence Question Shift 1
- Complete the analogy : 12:312::?
- 2-5 questions from Liner Sitting Arrangement
- 1 questions related to Blood relation
- Number series – 6-8 Questions
- Syllogism – 2-4 questions
- Mirror Image , Paper Cutting & Picture Embedded – 2-3 questions
- Venn Diagram – 2 Question
- Alphabetical Series – 3-4 questions
More Questions will be Updated Soon….
SSC JE General Awareness Question Shift 1
- how many seats won by the Congress in Lok Sabha Election 2019 ?52 Seats
- Which vehicle is used by launching of Chandrayan 2 ?- GSLV MK III
- Endangered species in India- Asiatic Lion, red panda, Blackbuck,Bengal Tiger, Snow Leopard
- National Scienec day is observed on which day ?28 February , The theme for national Science Day 2019 – ” Science for people and People for Science” , National Science is observed on 28th February to commemorate the invention of raman effect by the Indian Physcist C.V. Raman in the year 1928
- Establishment year of Lok Sabha ? 17 April 1952
- Article which deal with the emergency of State ? Article 356 of Indian constitution
- Amuktamalaya book written by Krishnadevraya in which language ?Telgu
- in which year , 1st battle of Tarian was fought ?1192, It was fought between Prithvi Raj Chauhan and Mohammad Gouri
- 3rd Battle of tarain 1216, It was fought between Illutmish and Tajuddin
- ………year, davis cup final India left to play final due to deplomatic relation between India and South Africa
- Who is current Brand Ambassador of Reebok ?Varun Dhawan
- Questions based on India Boundary ?
- Which is catalyst ?It is the process of Increasing the rate of a chemical reaction by adding a subsatnce si knowna as Catalyst.
- Which has not becameralism ?
- Who is current Prime Minister of Bhutan ?Lotay Tsyering
- Dam in Tamil Nadu- Aanaimaduvu Dam, Aliyar, Amartvati Dam etc
- Question based on Footballer of Netherland
- Potential Energy
- from which year, High Court removal was 1st initiated ?
- SI unit of Reluctance- Ampere-turn/weber(A-T/WB)
- SI unit of luminous Intensity- Candela(Cd)
- Current Affairs – 7-10 question
- History – 8-10 questions
- Geography – 4-5 Questions
- Indian Constitution – 3-4 Questions
- Science – 3-4 Questions
SSC JE Technical Questions Shift 1
- Bitmetallic strip is used in which lamp ?
- 1-2 Questions based on Load Factor.
- Questions Based on Illumination, Inductance & Power System
- 4-5 Questions was based on Coefficient of Coupling.
- String Efficiency
- Imaginary part of admittance- Susceptance
- Universal Motor is also known as……………………..- Single Phase Series Motor
- Shaded pole motor is type of which motor ? Induction Motor
- One bulb is of 60 W and other is of 100 W is connected in series, which bulb will glow brightly ?60 Watt
More Question will be updated Soon..
SSC JE Admit Card
Candidate can download the admit card of SSC JE by clicking on the below Link
SSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidate can see the Exam syllabus and Pattern of SSC Je Exam by visiting the following Link.