SSC MTS Exam Analysis 9 August 2019 All Shifts(1st, 2nd and 3rd)
As we know that Staff Selection commission has been conducting the exam for Multi Tasking (MTS) Non-Technical from 2nd August to 5 September 2019.
Today is the 9th day of SSC MTS exam. In this post we are providing the MTS Exam Analysis, if you are going to appear in exam of upcoming shifts, then you can know which type and level of questions were asking in the SSC MTS Exam.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 10 August 2019 All Shifts or Slots 1st, 2nd and 3rd(Tier 1 Questions)
- 1 SSC MTS Exam Analysis Good Attempts 10 August 2019 For Tier 1
- 2 SSC MTS Exam Shift Timing
- 3 SSC MTS Exam Analysis Reasoning 10 August 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 4 SSC MTS Exam Analysis GA 10 August 2019 (Stage 1 Questions Asked)
- 5 SSC MTS Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 10 August 2019 (Stage 1 Questions Asked)
- 6 SSC MTS Exam Analysis English Language 10 August 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 7 SSC MTS Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
SSC MTS Exam Analysis Good Attempts 10 August 2019 For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts||Level|
Negative Marking – 0.25 for each wrong answer
Duration : 90 Minutes(120 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC MTS Exam Shift Timing
|1||9:00 – 10:30 AM|
|2||12:30 – 2:00 PM|
|3||4:00- 5:30 PM|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis Reasoning 10 August 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of Easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- 6 : 18 :: 4 : ? => Ans 8
- AN : BO :: CP : ? => Ans DQ
- DDW : ECW :: FBU : ? => Ans GAT
- 3, 6, 12, 21, ?, 48 => Ans 33
SSC MTS Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
2nd shift questions will be updated soon..
SSC MTS Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
3rd shift questions will be updated soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||2||Easy|
|Paper Folding & Cutting||1||Easy|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis GA 10 August 2019 (Stage 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of Easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC MTS Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Who has received Gandhi Peace award for 2017? -> Ekal Abhiyan Trust
- Who was contemporary mughal bhadhah of Rana Sangha? -> Babur
- On which river thein dam is located? -> Beas river
- Which country had join as seventh member in the expansion of SARC? -> Afghanisthan
- What is second name of vitamin B2? -> riboflavin
- Which disease is caused by mercury poisoning in male? -> Minamata disease is a poisoning disease that affects mainly the central nervous system and is caused by the consumption of large quantities of fish and shellfish living in Minamata Bay and its surroundings, the major causative agent being some sort of organic mercury compound.
- Which company will take the place of Hindistan Petroeum Corporation in Nifty 50? -> Britania Industry
- When was GST applied? -> 1st July 2017
- What was the name of horse of Sikandar? -> Bucephalus
- Through which amendment of constitution Delhi become national capital? -> 69th amendment
- Why water drop is not glued on oil surface? -> Due to less effect of Asmangus effect
- Which movie has won the 91st Akadami prize in the series of most movies? -> Green Book
- when was the separate constitution announced for Pakistan? -> 26 Jul 1947
- whom does is again elected as president in nigeria ? -> Incumbent president Muhammadu Buhari
- What is Alta vista? -> Search Engine
- India and which country have done the United Army practice “Sampriti 2019” ? -> Bangladesh
- One carrat of diamond is equal to how many mg? -> 200 mg
- Who has been elected as pramukh of ICICI securities? -> Vijay Chandok
- World Environment day is celebrated on 5th June.
- With which upbhog present with upbhog phalan? -> income
- Word Press Freedom -> 3rd May with theme ‘media for democarcy’
- Who is present Law and Telecom minister? -> Ravi Shankar Pradesh
- What is best example of Punji Pradhan Udhyog in India? -> Ispath Udhyog
- Golden headset scheme is related to which scheme?
- What is unit of working kidney? -> Nefron
- Rangaswami cup is related to which sport? -> Hockey
SSC MTS Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
- Who has started Kesri Newspaper? -> Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Where is Adhyan Kendre established? -> In Patana
- Which atmospheric layer is near to earth? -> troposphere
- Which planet complete the revolution of earth in 88 days? -> Budh
- What is disease of Kalajar? -> Sikta makhi
- Agmark is guaranteed of ? -> Quality
- Indian Atomospheric library is located in Pune, Maharashtra
- What is study in Philology? -> Bhasha Vigyaan
- What has been measured with Viscometer? -> Viscosity of material
SSC MTS Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- 3rd shift GA questions will be updated soon.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 10 August 2019 (Stage 1 Questions Asked)
The level of questions asked in Quantitative was of Easy to Moderate level and time consuming. Most of the Candidate face the problem of time consuming to solve the Maths questions.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- A can do a work in 10 hours and B in 15 hours. If both A and B work together, how much time they will take to complete the work? Ans – 5 hours
- One tap can fill the tank in 8 hours and other in 12 hours. If both tap can open, how much time it will take to fill the tank completely? -> 4.8
SSC MTS Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- 2nd shift Quantitative Aptitude questions will be updated soon.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- 3rd shift Quantitative Aptitude questions will be updated soon.
More Questions Will be Updated Soon..
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|SI & CI||1-2||Easy|
|Time and Work||1-2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
SSC MTS Exam Analysis English Language 10 August 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English Language are of Easy to Moderate Level, If you know grammar very well then you can make good score in English Language.
SSC MTS Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Antonym of Inevitable -> evitable
- Synonyms of Motive -> Inspiration, Stimulus, Impetus, Infusion
- Antonyms of Vague -> Defined & its synonyms -> ambiguous, unclear, unreadable, indistinct
SSC MTS Tier 1 English Shift 2 Question
- English second shift questions will be updated soon.
SSC MTS Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- English third shift questions will be updated soon.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Sentence Error||2-4||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC MTS Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC MTS syllabus here by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!