SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Grade ‘C’&’D’ : 7th February 2019 -Shift -2
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for the recruitment Stenographer Grade C & D. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the SSC all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. The exam is going to be held from 5th February 2019 to 8th February 2019 in two shifts.
- 1 SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 7th February 2019 Shift Timing
- 2 SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Shift 2
- 3 SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
- 4 SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
- 5 SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019 -English Question Asked in shift I
- 6 SSC Stenographer Exam Review (7th february 2019) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 7th February 2019 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
2nd Shift – 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Shift 2
Below is given the SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of Question||Level||Good Attempts|
|General Awareness||50||Easy – Moderate||35-38|
Note : There is a negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was easy.
2. 123:36::541 : ?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||3-4||Easy|
SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
The level of General Awareness (Current Affairs) was of Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Stenographer Tier I.
|Subject||Number of question||Level|
1. Death date of Tatya Tope?- 18 April 1859
2. inner most part of flower.
3. How many silver medal won by India in Asian Games 2018 ?Silver -24, Gold – 15, bronze -30
4. Harivansh Narayan is belong to which Party ? – Janta Dal
5. Who is the author of Milkman Book ?Milkman is a novel written by Anna Burns
6. Where is National Dolphin Research Centre located ?- Patna
7. Who was president of India from 25 July 1982 to 25 July 1987?
8. which disease caused the death of Gir lions ?
9. Cleanest city ?-Indore
10. who is honored with Nobel Prize 2018 in peace ?
11. Which instrument is used in Bharatnatyam ?-Cymbals, Violin, Veena, Flute, Tanpura and Mridangam.
12. Who is the chief Election commission of India ?- Sunil Arora, He is 23rd Chief Election commissioner of India , Sukumar sen was the 1st Chief Election Commissioner of India
13. 2nd Buddhist Council
14. The five kingdom classification.
15. Who has won the man Booker Prize 2018 ?- Anna Burns
16. who has won the ICC test player Award 2018?-Virat Kohli
18. Who is honored with Lal Bahadur Shastri award 2018 ?-Fali S. Nariman, It was 19 Lal Bahadur Shastri award. This Award started in 1999 by the Lal Bahadur shastri Institute of Management In memory of 2nd Prime Minister (Lal Bahadur shastri ). This award consists of cash prize Rs. 5 Lakhs
19. Black soil is suitable for which crop ?- Cotton
20. 1-2 question was related to Kinetic and Potential Energy.
21. where is Saddle Peak located ?- Andaman and Nicobar Island
SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019 -English Question Asked in shift I
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Idioms & phrases||3-4||Easy|
|Active and passive Voice||8-10||Easy|
|Direct / Indirect||6-8||Easy-Moderate|
1. Once in a blue Moon.
2. Narration : the student said to the teacher,”Sir mark me present”,- The student respectfully the teacher to mark him present
3. Antonym of Squindal
4. Synonym of Eminent – esteemed , important , significant.
The SSC Stenographer Exam Shift-2 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your SSC Stenographer Tier-1 Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….