SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Grade ‘C’&’D’ : 7th February 2019 -Shift -1
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the exam for the recruitment Stenographer Grade C & D. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the SSC all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. The exam is going to be held from 5th February 2019 to 8th February 2019 in two shifts.
- 1 SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 7th February 2019 Shift Timing
- 2 SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Shift 1
- 3 SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
- 4 SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
- 5 SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019 -English Question Asked in shift I
- 6 SSC Stenographer Exam Review (7th february 2019) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 7th February 2019 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
2nd Shift – 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Shift 1
Below is given the SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of Question||Level||Good Attempts|
|English Language||100||Easy – Moderate||65-73|
Note : There is a negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was easy.
Question will be updated Soon…
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||3-4||Easy|
SSC Stenographer Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
The level of General Awareness (Current Affairs) was of Moderate. Below are some question asked in Stenographer Tier I.
|Subject||Number of question||Level|
1. Question related to Asian Games.
2. Repo Rate & Reverse Repo rate
3. 6-8 question from sports section.
4. Which country produces highest rubber ?- Thailand
5. Accidental PM book is written by whom ?
6. Indravati National Park is located in which state ?-Chhattisgarh
7. PMLA(Prevention of money laundering Act ) is related to which ? -Modey Laundering
8. Purpose of setu Yojana ? – Employment
9. Discovery of O2 – Joseph Priestly
10. Where is Amar Mahal Palace located ?- Jammu, It was built in 19th century by Raja Amar Singh.
11. Finance Planning.
12. Si unit of Power ?- Watt
13. 48th Indian International Film festival was held on 20-28 November 2017 in Goa.
14. 1st Anglo Afgan War is fought b/w which year -1839-42, It was fought between British east Company and Emirates of Afgan.
15. Dhuandhar Water falls is located on which River ? -Narmada River
16. Citzenship is described in which Part of Indian Constitution ?-Part II
17. Who is the author of “Discovery of India ” ?-Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
18. One question was related to Article 24.
19. Who was the youngest person to receive Bharat Ratna ?-Sachin Tedulkar
20. Where weer the summer Youth Olympic Games held ?- Bueno Aires, Argentina
21.Who has been named India’s Flag Bearer for the closing ceremony of the Asian Games 2018 ? Rani Rampal
22. In which year Anna Purna Devi died ?- 13 October 2018, honored with Padma Vibhushan
SSC Stenographer Tier I Analysis 2019 -English Question Asked in shift I
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Idioms & phrases||3-4||Easy|
|Active and passive Voice||8-10||Easy|
|Direct / Indirect||8-10||Easy|
1. Synonym of Lucrative- Profitable, Gainful, Mediation – arbitration, intervention.
2. Phrase – Brake the Ice
The SSC Stenographer Exam Shift-1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your SSC Stenographer Tier-1 Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….