IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis 13 October 2019 1st Shift Asked Questions
Institute Banking of Personal Selection Conducted the Mains Exam for RRB PO (Officer Scale – 1 ). The Prelims Exam of RRB PO Officer Scale I conducted on 17th, 18th and 25th August 2019 in various Shifts. In this posts , We are providing the Difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis and Review 13th October 2019.
RRB PO Exam Analysis 13 October 2019 Good Attempts
The Exam Duration is of Composite Time of 2 Hours
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Good Attempts|
Note: There is 0.25 is negative Marking for each wrong Answers.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis and Review
The level of IBPS PO Mains Exam was of Easy to Moderate Level. According to Candidate, Mathematics was time consuming and level of questions asked in Quantitative was Moderate.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Quantitative Aptitude Asked Questions
- PI Chart Was based on Doctor Consulting Patient
- Data Interpretation on Cab Driving.
- Amori is 27 years younger than his father , after 5 year from now his, age is 2.5 times less than father’s age Find present age of Amori ?
IBPS RRB PO Mains Reasoning Ability Asked Questions
- Puzzle Based on Box
- Syllogism : 4-5 Questions
IBPS RRB PO Mains General Awareness Asked Questions
- Where is Headquarter of OECD located?- Paris ,France, Full Form of OECD – Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Where is Acqua Food Park in India
- BRICS Member Countries Name
- Rani Rampal relate to which sports ?Hockey
- Questions based on player of Shooting.
- 2nd highest tiger in………….country ?
- Which Country hosted the G20 Summit
- 1st Deputy Chief Minister of India ?
- Chairperson of NGT(National Green Tribunal)
- First Prime Minster of India ?- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Article 19 of Indian Constitution deals with ?- Freedom of Speech & Express
- 1st Iron Man 1st of India ?Sardar Vallabh Bahi Patel
- Who is current Chairman of Human Resource Ministry ?Ramesh Pokhiriyal
IBPS RRB PO Hindi / English Language Asked Questions
- Idioms : 5-7 Questions
- Vocabulary : 4-5 questions
- Cloze Test – 5-6 Questions
IBPS RRB PO Computer GK Questions
All the best for your upcoming exam!