SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019-20 Out : Apply Now | SSC Steno 2019 Apply Online
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019-20 online application filling will start from 20th Sep and end on 18th Oct 2019. Computer Based Exam (CBE) for recruitment of C (Group B – Non Gazetted) and grade D (Group C) for various ministries/ organisations/ departments in GOI from 5th to 7th May 2020.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam Dates
Exam Dates for SSC Steno Grade C and D are given below in a tabulated form.
|Notification 2019 Release Date||8th Sep 2019|
|Online Application Start Date||20th Sep to 18th Oct 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of application||18th Oct 2019|
|Last Date for making online fee payment||20th Oct 2019|
|Last Date for generation of offline Challan||20th Oct 2019|
|Last Date for payment through Challan||22 Oct 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (CBE)||5th to 7th May 2019|
|Result Date||will be notified later|
|Skill Test Date||will be notified later|
SSC Stenographer 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must take a look at the eligibility criteria before applying for any of posts. Hence check the age limit, education required, application fee payments below.
|Post Name||Age Range|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. candidates born on or after 2nd Jan, 1990 and born before or on 1st Jan 2002)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. candidates born on or after 2nd Jan, 1993 and born before or on 1st Jan 2002)|
Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Therefore, the possession of Intermediate/Higher Secondary/12th Standard Qualification is mandatory to apply for this examination.
A candidate must be either:
- a) a citizen of India, or
- b) a subject of Nepal, or
- c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC Stenographer C and D Application Fee & Process
Eligible candidates can start filling the application form online only from 20th Nov to 18th Dec 2019 at official website of SSC. Application fee will be like given below.
|Male (General/OBC)||Rs. 100|
|Female (All Category)||Rs. 0|
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Person with Disability||Rs. 0|
- Payment Mode : SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or through any bank net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Permanent and Communication Address : Full Address including 6 digits Pin Number. Mobile Number & Email Id
- Photograph : Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected..
- Candidate Signature : Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- ID Proof : If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage): i. Voter ID Card ii. PAN iii. Passport iv. Driving License v. School/ College ID vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Matriculation Details: Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Disability Certificate: If you are suffering from any specific disability (40% or more) identified suitable for government jobs, then scanned Disability Certificate in JPEG/ PDF format (20KB to 50KB).
Apply Link –> Print –> Download Offline Challan
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Selection Criteria 2019-20
Aspirants can check the selection criteria for grade C and D at Selection Criteria.
SSC Steno Cut Off Marks
Check it at link
SSC Stenographer C and D notification 2019-20 PDF
Aspirants can check the SSC Stenographer C and D notification by clicking on below link.
SSC Stenographer C and D Exam Analysis
Candidates can check exam analysis at link
|Centres & Code||Region|
|Agra (3001), Prayagraj (3003), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Varanasi (3013), Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206)||Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh|
|Gangtok (4001), Ranchi (4205), Kolkata (4410), Siliguri (4415), Bhubaneshwar(4604), Cuttack (4605), Sambalpur (4609),
Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal|
|Bengaluru (9001), Belagavi (9002), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210),
Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212)
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala|
|Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205)||Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and
|Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)||North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.|
|Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Haridwar (2005), Roorkee (2006), Delhi (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Sikar (2411)||Northern Region (NR)/ NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand|
|Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Srinagar (1007), Samba (1010), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jalandhar (1402), Amritsar
(1404), Mohali (1406), Chandigarh (1601)
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab|
|Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vijaywada (8008), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli
(8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Puducherry (8401), Hyderabad (8601), Warangal (8603)
|Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil
Nadu and Telangana.
|Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208), Panaji (7801)||Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra