SSC CGL Exam Analysis 7th June 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018 were also asked. Totally good attempts is lies between 69 to 79.
Today is the 3rd day of CGL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CGL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 7th June 2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts or Slots (Tier 1 Questions)
- 1 SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
- 2 SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 3 SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 4 SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 5 SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 6 SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
- 7 SSC CGL Salary Procedure
- 8 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
- 9 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- 10 SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
- 11 SSC CGL Exam Review 7th June 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||20-21|
Negative marking marks – 0.5 per question
Duration : 60 Minutes. [But 80 minutes for visually handicapped candidates]
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- Study:knowledge ::work:?
- Venn diagram relationship -> crocodiles, reptile and amphibian
- Job promotion confirmation interview correct order to form meaningful
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- 3, 5, 10, 20, 37,?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
GI and Reasoning questions for Shift 3 will be updated soon.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- On 31 may 2019 who became the 24th Admiral of Navy? -> Karambir Singh
- Which gas block oxygen in blood in human body? -> H+ ions
- Who was the first Mughal Rural? -> Babur (reigned 1526–1530)
- Who wrote Ramacharitamanas? -> Tulsidas
- What was the Theme of special Olympics 2019 ?
- City with smallest population as per 2011 census in India? -> Kapurthala (98,916)
- Which one of the following person propagated the theory of Ram?
- Vikanand memorial situated at -> Vavathurai, Kanyakumari, India
- City with highest population as per 2011 census in India? -> Mumbai (1,210,854,977)
- Who got PETA Award 2018?-> Sonam Kapoor
- To whom President can resign ? -> Vice President
- Who can hold office in absence of president or vice president? -> chief justice of India
- How much loan amount was provided to Nepal by India? -> 2.1-billion Nepalese rupees
- Metal oxide is acid or basic or neutral
- GDP Of India in 2019? -> 7.5 %
- Global business summit 2019 was held in ? -> New Delhi
- Vaishvik shikhar sammelan 2019 was held in? -> Argentina
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
- Who discover electron? -> J J Thompson
- Who is currently NGT chairman? -> Lokeshwar Singh Panta
- Which of the following is Longest river of asia? -> Yangtze (3,915 miles)
- During the English period which was in excess? A. Export surplus B. Export deficit C. Import surplus D. Export surplus
- Which amendment related to free and compulsory education ? -> The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 (the Act)
- William crookes discover what ? ->discovery of the element thallium and for his cathode-ray studies, fundamental in the development of atomic physics
- Who got nobel prize for neuron in 1906 ? -> Camillo Golgi and Santiago Ramón y Cajal
- Who is the mughal emperor at the agr of 13 when father died ? -> Akbar
- River which flows through highest no. Of countries? -> Nile River
- Red fort and jama masjid was build by? -> Shah Jaha
- Who built taj Mahal on the bank of river Yamuna? -> Shah Jahan
- Which day is observed when we pay homage to Bhgrat Singh, Raj Guru? (a) Homage day (b) vidroh Diwas (c) Virodh diwas
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- Who built the golden temple? -> Guru Arjan
- Name of the wrestler who won gold in 65 kg freestyle. -> Bajrang Punia
- Qutub Minar was built in memory of? -> in memory of different Slave dynasty rulers
- who was a 5th Sikh guru? -> Guru Arjan
- Night Blindness is caused because of the deficiency of which vitamin? -> Vitamin A
- Name of the actress who is made the brand ambassador of a campaign related to girls saving -> Parineeti Chopra
- Asian Games is held after every ____ years? -> 4 years
- The base year of IIP? -> all-India Index of Industrial Production (IIP) from 2004-05 to 2011-12 on 12 May 2017
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude shift 1 questions will be updated soon.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
1. A shopkeeper get 20% loss by selling 25 things in rs. 2500 , to earn 15% how much things should be sell in rs. 24000.
2. Ratio of Gita and malini present age is 4:5, after fiver years, the difference of their age is 13 , find the sum of their present age.
3. Two arcs cuts a circle, in parallel, their lengths radius of circle is given, distance was asked between them
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- If P=8100 R=8 % , Find compound interest per 5 months
- The base and height of an isosceles triangle are 10 and 12. Find the same sides of the triangle?
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 7 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions
- Synonyms- Fatal (Ans – Catastrophic) & Prevalent (Ans – Frequent)
- Two idioms -‘stock barrel Lock (mean : If one has a lock,stock and barrel, then one has everything that makes up a gun)’ & ‘In the pink (means : to be at the peak of health, to be in perfect condition.)’
- One Word Substitution: Collection of Flowers
- Antonym- Dense (Ans – clear) & Stale (Ans – damp)
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
1. Synonym – Exempt (Ans – discharged), Rampant (Ans – epidemic)
2. Idiom – On tenterhooks (means : When someone is in a state of uneasiness or suspense, you might say that person is on tenterhooks.), land an ear (means : Pay attention)
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- Antonym – FURY (Ans – Ferocity), TRANSIENT (Ans – lasting), Reticent (Ans – talkative)
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 19th June 2019.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
The SSC CGL 7th June 2019 Shift 1 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!