SSC CGL Exam Analysis 13th June 2019 Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018 were also asked. Totally good attempts is lies between 69 to 79.
Today is the 8th day of CGL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CGL exam for Tier 1.
The Commission is conducting the CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2018 for approx. 25.87 lakh candidates at 362 venues in 132 cities across the country between 4.6.2019 to 13.6.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 13th June 2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts or Slots (Tier 1 Questions)
- 1 SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
- 2 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
- 3 SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
- 4 SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 5 SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 6 SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 7 SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 8 SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
- 9 SSC CGL Salary Procedure
- 10 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
- 11 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- 12 SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
- 13 SSC CGL Exam Review 13th June 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
Overall average attendance was 33.38%
|Day||Scheduled Candidates||Actual Number of Candidates Appeared|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
However, at 4 venues in 9 shifts the examination was cancelled due to serious technical issues which could not be rectified on time. These venues and their shifts of examinations, which were cancelled, are detailed below:-
(i) Soni Computer Centre, Patna (all 3 shifts)
(ii) Skymoon IT Point Pvt. Ltd., Patna (all 3 shifts)
(iii) Maa Santoshi Computers Pvt. Ltd., Patna (2nd and 3rd shift)
(iv) Lahauri Kashi Institute of Information Technology, Varanasi (3rd shift)
The affected candidates will be intimated about the fresh dates of their examination by 10.06.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||21-23|
Negative marking marks – 0.5 per question
Duration : 60 Minutes. [But 80 minutes for visually handicapped candidates]
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. Counting figure related to number of triangle.
3. Arrange the following word according to sequence : divider, accident, Hospital, Enjury, treatment
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
1. Heart : circulation :: Kidney : ?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
1. Venn Diagram of Rice, Fruit and Vegetable
2. Venn Diagram of Asia, Jaipur and India.
3. Blood relation was based on pointing figure.
4. Mirror Image of Hint.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. Process of Convention of liquid to gas.
2. Battle of Kannauj was fought in which year ? 1540,It was fought between Humayun and Sher Shah
3. Battle of Khanwa – 1527 , between Rana Sanga and Mughal Emperor Babur
4. questions related to Money bill. – It is given in article 110 of Indian Constitution
5. Zero hour – It is time gap between questions hour and agenda
6. name the most abundant element in crust-Aluminum
7. National bird of Pakistan- Chakor
8. Easternmost point of India- Kibithu located on the bank of river Lohit, arunachal pradesh
9. question related to Aligarh movement
10. Who scored highest in ICC cricket
11. Unit of magnetic Flux density – Tesla
12. Questions related to Sahyadri range- UNESCO world Heritage Site, and it is one of the eight hotest hot spots of biological diversity in the World.
13. Questions related to Mountain
14. Westernmost point of India- Ghuar Mota in Gujarat
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
1. Red blood cells are formed where in human body ?- Bone Marrow
2. Lusi is spoken in which Indian states ?Assam
3. Which part of brain helps in posture ? Cerebellum
4. Questions related to Governor of Indian states
5. Battle of saragarhi ?- it was fought in 1897 between British Indian Emperor and Afghan Tribesman.
6. Wind Mill convert in which form of energy – Mechanical Energy
7. Most wet region of India in 2018 ?
8. New name of Havelock Island ?- Swaraj Dweep island
9. Theme of World AIDS Day 2018 – Know your status
10. Who is the 1st Russian President who visited India after Independence ?- Vladimir Putin
11. National Game of Bangladesh – Wrestling
12. How many session held in 1 year ?- 3 , budget , Monsoon, Winter session
13. highest peak of Sri Lanka
14. study of insects is called as ?- entomology
15. Last Nawab of awadh
16. Book was based on budha and Dhamma
17. Bleeder term is related to which sports
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
1. Cleanest city of India in 2018 ?- Indore, Bhopal, Chandigarh
2. Who was 1st Chief election Commissioner of India ?- Sukumar sen
3. William Hawkins came in the court of ——Mughal Emperor ?- Jhangir, in 1608
4. Who was 1st Miss Universe of India – Sushmita Sen , belonged to state Andhra Pradesh. She was crowned in 1994
5. Questions related to Wilson disease
6. Questions related to cricket
7. East India company took permission from which Mughal Emperor for the establishment of factory in Jaipur ?
8. Questions related to Andolen
9. PM Shram Yojana.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. 55350x2x is divisible by 72, find the value of x
2. if A+B =4 , ab= 2 then find the value of a3-b3
3. In Data Interpretation, details of 4 schools (A,B, C, D )was given
4. two successive discount 20% , 25% given on article and special discount was given we have to find the MRP of article ?
5. An article is sold for 288 after giving two discount of 25 % , 20% then find the MRP of article
6. If ratio of efficiency of A, B and C is 2:3:5, If they all complete work in 45 days, then how many day C will complete the 40% of the work ?
7. 6 cube , each has side 2 cm , put in side by side then find the surface area of cube?
8. A, B and C arc made a angle of 136 degree, AC produced to Point P , Find the angle of PBC ?
9. difference of simple and Compound interest is 60.50 for 2 years, at the rate o 11 % , Find the Principle ?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
1. A+B= 5, AB= 6 , find the value of A3-B3
2. Find the value of Sin2 58° +Sin2 – Sin 30° + Sec2 60°
3. If the angle of center of circle is 110° , then find the interior angle of circle?
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
1. A sphere of radius 6 cm was given , We have find the number of smaller sphere if it is cut of radius 2 cm sphere ?
2. An amount becomes 2109 and 2490 in 3 and 4 years at the compound interest , Find the Sum ?
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 13 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Questions
1. Antonym of Tyrant – Kind, humble
2. Substance easily drawn in wire – Ductile
3. Synonym of Endevour- Aim, effort, Struggle
4. synonym of obstacle
5. Finger crossed
6. Antonym of weakness
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
1. that can be broken ?- Brittle
2. Phrasal Verb – Under his nose
3. synonym of hostility – Bad blood, enmity, gall
4. Idiom – In Black and White
5. Synonym of insult- abuse, shame
6. Cloze test were based on turtle festival
7. synonym of unsatisfied- Not agree, ungratified
8. Active / Passive : Rahul was laughed at by his friend when he wrote the dress.
9. Spelling of Scissors.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
Will be updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 13th June 2019.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
The SSC CGL 13th June 2019 Shift 1 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!