SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 16th Apr 2021 -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam 2021 has begun and is being held in online mode across the country from 12th to 27th Apr 2021 and 21st to 22nd May 2021(only for candidates who have opted for examination centres in West Bengal).
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) exam is held every year for the recruitment in the posts as following below-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Lakhs of candidates are going to appear in this exam for getting a lucrative job. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2019-20 were also asked.
Today is the 4th day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||18-21|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
|SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Shifts||Timings|
|Shift-1||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Reporting at 7:30 AM)|
|Shift-2||12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (Reporting at 10:30 AM)|
|Shift-3||3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Reporting at 1:30 PM)|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 16th Apr 2021 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
will update soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
will update soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 16th Apr 2021 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
It is an important section of overall exam as this is less time consuming. It contains 50 marks for 25 questions. Questions comes mostly from current affairs activity, history & geography etc.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Wings of Fire is the autobiography of?
Ans: APJ Kalam
- Tel and Ong are the tributaries of which of the following rivers?
Ans: Mahanadi River
- Jog falls is situated in which state?
Ans: Karnataka on sharavati river
- What is the Capital of Russia?
- What is the Currency of Myanmar?
Ans: Kyat (Myanmar Kyat)
- Questions Asked in English Section
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question 16th April 2021
- Gujarat Lok Sabha Seats -> 26 seats
- Snake Boat Race -> The annual snake boat race in the southern Indian state of Kerala is a unique sporting spectacle because of its scale and popularity.
- ODI Player of the decade -> Kohli
- Most runs in a single IPL season -> Indian skipper Virat Kohli holds the record for the most runs in a single IPL season when he smashed 973 runs in 16 games in the IPL 2016 for the Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Kumbh Mela 2021 -> मुख्य शाही स्नान 14 अप्रैल को होगा । वैसे 11 मार्च को शिवरात्रि , 12 अप्रैल को सोमवती अमावस्या और 27 अप्रैल को वैशाख पूर्णिमा के अवसर पर भी तीन अन्य शाही स्नान होंगे । कुंभ मेला काल हर बार एक जनवरी से शुरू होकर 30 अप्रैल तक चार महीने रहता है। लेकिन कोरोना महामारी के कारण इस बार मार्च से ही मेला माना जाएगा ।
- Metamorphic rock -> Metamorphic rocks arise from the transformation of existing rock to new types of rock, in a process called metamorphism. The original rock is subjected to temperatures greater than 150 to 200 °C and, often, elevated pressure, causing profound physical or chemical changes.
- New DGP of Andaman & Nicobar -> Satyendra Garg
- 1st country to issue banknotes -> The first known banknote was first developed in China during the Tang and Song dynasties, starting in the 7th century. Its roots were in merchant receipts of deposit during the Tang dynasty (618–907), as merchants and wholesalers desired to avoid the heavy bulk of copper coinage in large commercial transactions.
- Joint Parliament Meeting (Article) -> The joint sitting of the Parliament is called by the President (Article 108) and is presided over by the Speaker or, in their absence, by the Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha or in their absence, the Deputy-Chairperson of the Rajya Sabha. The Chairperson doesn’t preside over the joint session at any means/cost.
- Bangladesh Liberation year -> 26 March 1971 – 16 December 1971
- Fastest Female cricketer to take 100 wickets -> Cathryn Lorraine Fitzpatrick (born 4 March 1968) is a former Australian cricketer. She was recognised as the world’s fastest female bowler throughout her career and became the first woman to take 100 One Day International wickets.
- 2019 Gyanpeeth Award -> Malayalam poet Akkitham Achuthan Namboodri
- Dadasaheb Phalke Best Actor Award -> Best Actor (Female): Deepika Padukone, Chhapaak. ; Best Actor (Male): Akshay Kumar, Laxmii.; Critic’s Best Actress: Kiara Advani, Guilty.; Critic’s Best Actor: Late Sushant Singh Rajput, Dil Bechara. ;Best Film: Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior.
- Vijayanagar Dynasty Founder -> When Muhammad Tughlaq was losing his power in Deccan, the two Hindu princes, Harihar and Bukka founded an independent kingdom in the region between the river Krishna and Tungabhadra in 1336.
- Ficci sportsperson of the year -> Elavenil Valarivan
- Population Myth Books author -> SY Quraishi
- Last signature date on Constitution -> They carry signatures of all 284 members, out of a total of 299, of the constituent assembly who had signed the constitution after the completion. The first to put his signature on the document was Jawharlal Nehru while at the end of the page 10 we can see his son in law Feroze Gandhi as the last man to sign.
- Biggest warehouse of Harappa civilization -> The discovery of two more mounds in January at the Harappan site of Rakhigarhi in Hisar district, Haryana, has led to archaeologists establishing it as the biggest Harappan civilisation site.
- Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary -> in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala, India. It consists of the catchment area of the Karamana River, which originates from Chemmunjimottai, the tallest hill within the sanctuary.
- ICC T20i ranking
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- Farmers Festival in Uttarakhand & Maharashtra -> Makar Sankranti, Baisakhi
- Sambhar Lake -> The Sambhar Salt Lake, India’s largest inland salt lake, is located 80 km southwest of the city of Jaipur and 64 km northeast of Ajmer, Rajasthan. It surrounds the historical Sambhar Lake Town.
- Brahmaputra River -> The Brahmaputra, called Yarlung Tsangpo in Tibet, Siang/Dihang River in Arunachal Pradesh and Luit, Dilao in Assam, is a trans-boundary river which flows through Tibet, India and Bangladesh.[a] It is the 9th largest river in the world by discharge, and the 15th longest.
- Mughal empire -> Mughal Empire was founded by Babur (reigned 1526–1530)
- 1st Lady to hold Indian flag in Olympics -> In the 1992 Summer Olympics, Shiny Abraham Wilson became the first woman to carry the flag of India at the opening ceremony of any Olympics. The first female flag bearer at the Winter Olympics was Neha Ahuja at the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- Olympic Mascot -> The Olympic mascots are fictional characters, usually an animal native to the area or human figures, who represent the cultural heritage of the place where the Olympic and Paralympic Games are taking place. The first major mascot in the Summer Olympic Games was Misha in the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow.
- Festival of Kites -> International Kite Festival (Uttarayan)
- Indian Commissioner in Bangladesh -> Incumbent. Vikram Doraiswami, IFS
- Olympic Silver Medal in Weight lifting
- Author of Wings of Fire -> A P J Abdul Kalam
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 16th Apr (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- Selling price of two articles is ₹624 each. If one article is sold at 24% profit and the other is
sold 24% profit, then find the overall profit or loss percentage.
- Single equivalent discount percentage of three successive discounts of 10%, 17% and 25%.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- x+1/x = 7, nd x3 + 1/x3.
- (sec2 a + tan2 a) = 5, nd the value of cosec a?
- Sin a = 12/13, nd the value of sec a + sin acosec a – cos a(cot2a)?
- Some people can do a work in 54 days, if the number of people is decreased by 15, it
takes them 18 more days to complete the same work. Find the initial number of people?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
will be updated soon.
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 16th Apr 2021 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Spelling Error – Accidentally (‘accidentally’ was given)
- Idiom – A bolt from the blue
- Antonym – Inordinate
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Synonym – Lint
- Voice – Past perfect tense
- Syno/anto – Bland
- Idiom – get your ducks in a row
- Incorrect spelling – of ‘Freshen’
- Error spotting – based on tense (present to past tense)
- Error spotting – based on “too…to…”
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- Cloze test – From the story “the eyes have it” by Ruskin Bond.
- Voice – Present indefinite tense
- Narration – Assertive sentence
- Idiom – Sea change
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||1-5||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||1||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1||Easy-Moderate|
|Fill in the blanks||1||Easy|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2021
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CHSL Exam Review 16th Apr 2021 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CHSL 16th Apr 2021 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. Hence it is time to share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!