SSC CHSL Exam Analysis : 5th July 2019 -Shift 1st,2nd,3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018-19 were also asked.
Today is the 5th day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||21-23|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
Shift 1 – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Shift 2 – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Shift 3 – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 5 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. Venn Diagram of Raw Materials, Labour, Machinery
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
1. 2-3 were based on Alphabetical series completion.
2. Blood relation was based on numerical symbol.
3. Figure completion based on triangle.
4. Venn Diagram of Mango, Liquid, Eatable Things
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
Will Be Updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1-2||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 5 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. 42th Amendment act of Indian Constitution- Added fundamental duties into part IV A, 4 Directive principle were added , This amendment act also known as ” Mini Constitution”.
2. SI Unit of Resistance- Ohm
3. Age of member for election for Municipal Corporation ?- 21 Years
4. World Thyriod Day is observed on which day ?-25 May
5. Who have won the Nobel Prize 2019 in Literature ?
6. Full Form of PDF- Portable Document Format
7. Who is 1st Education Minister of India?- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
8. Non Co-operation Movement started in which year ?-1920
9. Who is the author of Book ” The Discovery of India” ?-Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
10. Book of Sahhid Afridi
11. 1st Female elected director of ICC ?Indro Nooyi (Pepsico Chairman and Chief Executive Officer)
12. Attorney General of India- K.K Venugopal (15th attorney General of India)
13. PH of Human Blood-7.4
14. Who Invented Super Computer ?-Tim Bernersly
15. Question asked from Lake
16. Best Airport according to Skyrisk In world
17. highest Airport In Word-Qamdo Bamda Airport , China
18. World 1st Shanghai Co-operation Organisation hosted by which country ?- Beijing
19. Film fare Award
20. Tallest dam of World?- Jinping I- Dam (located on Yalong River)
21. Question asked from Folk Dance
22. Who is also known as ” Grand Old Man of India” ?- dadabhai Naroaji
23. BCG (Bacillus Calmette Guerin) Injection is used for which disease ?- Tuberculosis(TB)
24. Who is honor of Republic TV?- Arnab Goswami
25. Indian Cricket Team won the 2nd World Cup in which year ?-2011
26. PH value of water ?- 7
27. Sistole and Di sistole is related to which ?- Blood Pressure
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
1. Who was 14th Lok Sabha speaker of India ?Meira Kumar, Current lok sabha Speaker of India is Om Birla
2. Emergency deals with which article of India Constitution ?- Article 352,356 and 360
3. Which team has won the highest number of hockey Cup ?
4. Who attacked on harsh Vardhan ?-Pulakesin II
5. Question related to Winner of Australian Open 2019?Naomi Osaka
6. Who is author of Book ” Beghdoot”?Kalidash
7. Which sea separate Afica and Asia ?-Red Sea, It is longest of 1400 miles
8. Questions related to operating system, Windows, in Computer section
9. Which organisation work for the increment for employee ‘ salary ?
10. Questions related to Airport of India
11. Pillar Awards 2019
12. Name the mountain that touches Myanmar ?
13. melbourne Cricket Club added what ?
14. Questions related to Pulakesin(Chola King)
15. Smallest Continent
16. Largest Island
17. Tennis Grand Slam Winner
18. Name the Smallest Countries according to Population.
19. Which country won the highest number of Gold medal in Hockey Olympic ?Pakistan
20. Name the neighbouring country of India Which have small population ?-Nepal
21. Science Day is observed on which day ?-28 February , them for Science Day 2019-“Science for the People and People for the Science”
22. Who have won the tittle of highest number for Bandminton ?-Lee Chong Wei
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
1. Who is the author of book ” The power of Good Story ” ?- Kokha -Al-Harthi
2. Pulitjar Awrds 2019
3. India ranking
4. Questions based on Indian Constitution
5. National Park were asked
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 5 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. 1/2:1/3:1/4 fraction
2. questions asked from Incircle circumcircle
3. 9 years ago , average of 3 person is 33 years, 3 person added whose age difference consecutive is 8 years, and at present their average remains same . Find the age of elders among three person ?
4. A train 25 Km distance with uniform speed, if speed is increased by 1 km/h then it would take 1 hour less to cover the distance, Find the speed of train ?
5. If (a+1)/a=7, then find the value of a3+1/a3 =?
6. Cosec2 θ = cot 90 – θ
7. 1 men can do work in Rs. 440 & 4 women can do the same work in Rs. 356, What Rs. will be given to complete the work by 3 men and 7 women ?
8. A take Rs.5 from C, If A=B, and sum of Rupees A and B is 76, Find value of money of B ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
1. Average age of four man is 15 years, if their father is also included then average is increased by 4 years, Find the age of father ?
2. Ratio of height and area of Two same triangle was given , we have to calculate the ratio of their base ?
3. Question related to 3-d Cube
4. Ratio of speed of two train was given, details about first train was given, we have to find out detail of other train.
5. If x+1/x= 77, Then find the value of x3+1/x3
6. Ratio of height and area of two triangle ABC and POR is 3:5 and 5:3, Find the ratio of base of triangle ABC and POR ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
Will Be Updated Soon….
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 5 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
1. Antonym of Censure-Honor, Tribute, Blessing
2. Antonym of Prosperity-Decrease, Loss, Lack
3. Synonym of Stern- Hard, Rigid
4. Synonym of Handy-Accessible, Reachable
5. Antonym of Thwart-Help, face, Free
6. antonym of Fratify-Deny, destroy, refuse, disapprove
7. Antonym of Reserved-Assured, Bold, Excited
8. Idiom – gift of the Gab-Ability to speak to others in self assured manner.
9. One Word Substitution – One Who can not be pleased-Fastidious
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
1. Questions based on No Sooner
2. Synonym of temperate-Clement, reasonable, regulated unextreme
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
Will Be Updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
The SSC CHSL 5th July 2019 Shift 1 , Shift 2 and Shift 3 Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!