Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 : Notification, Eligibility, Apply Online for 220 Specialist Officers vacancies
Canara Bank has invited the eligible and interested candidates to fill the online applications for Specialist Officers posts. Aspirants who want to work in government can apply for this post before 15th Dec 2020.
|Start Date||25th Nov 2020|
|Last Date||15th Dec 2020|
|Online Exam||Jan/Feb 2021 (Tentative)|
Canara Bank Posts Name
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Backup Administrator||4||22 – 35|
|Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||5|
|Manager – Law||43|
|Manager – Finance||21|
|Information Security Analyst||4|
|Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers||2|
|Cyber Forensic Analyst||2|
|Data Mining Experts||2|
|OFSS Techno Functional||5|
|Base 24 Administrator||2|
|Manager||13||22 – 35|
|Senior Manager||1||22 – 38|
Eligibility Criteria 2020
Education Qualification : Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit : Minimum 22 Years and Maximum 35 Years as on 01 October 2020.
Candidates also requires the specific work experience for each post they are applying. Job profile and Work Experience can be known in notification PDF.
Age Relaxation : OBC Candidates – 3 Years, SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years, PwD Candidates – 10 Years
Computer Literacy : Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
Hindi Knowledge : The candidates shall acquire working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
Application Fee :
|Gen/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/- (+GST)|
|SC/ST/PwBD||R. 100/- (+GST)|
On the basis of Online Written Test + Group Discussion + Interview.
Total time of online written test is 2 hours. There will be negative marks of 0.25 for each wrong answers in Objective Test.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization||50||100|
|Test of English||50||50|
|Latest Developments in Banking Industry||50||50|
|Total (Total Weighted Score)||150||200|
Canara Bank SO Salary & Emoluments
|Scale||Salary & Emoluments|
|JMGS-I||₹ 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
|MMGS-II||₹ 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950|
|MMGS-III||₹ 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490|
Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Furniture etc., depending on the place of posting shall be paid as per the Bank rules.
How can we apply for Canara bank SO (Specialist Officers)
Kindly ensure the eligibility for the post, before paying the application fees / intimation charges as the same is not refundable. Application fees / intimation charges shall be paid through online mode only.
The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website www.canarabank.com. All applicants should have a valid personal email ID. The registered email id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this email ID only.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment -> “Recruitment Project – 2/2020 – Specialist Officers and Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category”.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates while filling their on-line application, the name of the candidate and his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Pay the application fees.
- After completion of on-line registration, candidate should take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.
Notification PDF – Link
Apply Online – Link