Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 28th November 2020 Detailed Review
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam of Delhi Police Constable 2020. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyze the SSC all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. The exam is going to be held from 27th November to 14th December 2020.
- The Total number of Vacancy is 5846 posts
- The Question paper will be bilingual either in Hindi or English.
- There is 0.25 is negative marking for each wrong answer given by the candidate in Delhi Police Exam 2020.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 28th November 2020 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 09:00 AM – 10:30 AM
2nd Shift –12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
3rd Shift – 4:00 PM To 5:30 PM
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020
Below is given the Delhi Police Constable CBT Exam analysis. The paper consists of one objective type paper containing 100 question Carrying 100 marks Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of question||Good Attempts||Level|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020 – Question Asked in Reasoning Ability
The Level of Reasoning in Delhi Police Constable is Easy level. Below are some question asked in the 1st Shift of SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam 28th November 2020.
|Topics||Level||No. of Questions|
|Water & Mirror Image||Easy||1-2|
|Distance & Direction||Easy||01|
|Paper Cutting & Folding||Easy||01|
|Coding & Decoding||Moderate||1-2|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020 – Question Asked in General Awareness
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh- Shiv raj singh Chauhan
- Battle of Khanwa- Battle of khanwa is fought between the Mughal Emperor Babur and Rana Sanga
- Chemical name of tear gas- Chlorobenzalmalonitrite
- Capital of Nepal-Kathmandu
- Headquarter of WHO(World Health Organization)- Geneva ,Switzerland
- Venue of FIFA World Cup 2026- Canada
- Birth of Gandhi Ji – 02th October 1869, Parbendor of Gujarat
- 1st Nuclear Prikshan –
- Chief Minister of Delhi- Arvind Kejriwal
- Founder of Kushan Dynasty- Kujula Kadphises
- Where is Minakshi Temple located?- Madurai
- Current Governor of Jammu & Kashmir –Manoj Sinha
- GDP Rate of India -7.5%
- Governor of Utter Pradesh- Anandiben Patel
- Full form of SSB- Services Selection Board
- Who discovered electron? J.J. Thompson
- Who won the 2020 booker prize? Shuggie Ben
- Who discovered Vitamin? – Frederick Gowland Hopkins
- Which article deals with CAG – Article 149
- Simon Commission
- Bihu dance performed in which state? Assam
- Who is current finance minister of India? Nirmala Sitaraman
- Which article deals with the impeachment of President of India? Article 61 of Indian Constitution
- Who is father of modern science? Galileo
- Director General of Border Security Force? Rakesh Asthana
- Folk Dance of Haryana- Naach
- Wet Land day is observed on which day? 2nd February
- Full form of GDT- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolrancing
- Number of Amendment in Indian Constitution Till now 104th amendment
- Which team won the IPL 2020? Mumbai Indian
- Currency of Bhutan – Bhutanese Ngultrum
- Sachin Tendulkar player his last match against which cricket team? Pakistan
- Article 226 of Indian Constitution – Article 226 of Indian Constitution gives power to the high Court to issue certain writs
- Part of power of parliament in Indian Constitution. Article 79- 122
- Where is black water disputed area in India?- Uttarakhand
- 102nd Amendment act of Indian constitution- It deals with the constitutional status of National Commission for Backward Class
- First Chief Minister of Odisha Harekrushna Mahatab
- Where is Nathula Pass located? Sikkim, This pass connect the Indian state Sikkim to the China Tiber Autonomous Region.
- According to which article , Jammu and Kashmir separated from India? Article 370
- Full form of FIFA- Federation International de Football Association
- Founder of BSP (Bahujan Smajvadi Party)- Kanshi Ram in 1984, and its current chairman is Mayawati
- Number of player in kho-kho- 12 Players
- Abhinav bindra won the gold medal in which olympic ? 2008 Olympic
|Topics||Level||No. of Questions|
|Books & Author||Moderate||1|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020 Question Asked in Quantitative Aptitude
- Cube of 100203
- Find principle time=2years, Rate of interest= 4%, CI 1352.
- Product of two number is 0.008, if one number is 1/5th of other number Find the smallest number.0.2
- A car travels 30 KM, By increasing the petrol consumption by 20% How long it travels?
- Find HCF of co prime number.
- An article sold for Rs. 18000 after giving rebate of 10% , If rebate is 37.5% then find the Selling price- 11,250
- If two boys goes From A to B at 11:00 by speed of 72KM, B Catches the A by the speed of 12KM . Then find the speed of B?
- Ratio of Cost price to Selling price is 21:23. Find the profit percent?200/21%
- If x-y=5, xy=3, find value of x3-y3=?80
- If 25% of a number is added to the 1/24 of itself Which number will we get find the 63% of the number?
- A man buys 11 orange for Rs. 10, and sells
- Rahul purchased a football for Rs. 490 and sold on 5% loss, Find the selling price of football?465.5
|Topics||Level||No. of Questions|
|Ratio & Proportion||Easy||01|
|LCM & HCF||Easy||02|
|Profit & Loss||Easy-Moderate||02|
|Speed , Time & Distance||Easy-Moderate||01|
|Mixture & Allegation||–||–|
|Permutation & Combination||–|
|SI & CI||Easy||1-2|
Delhi Police Constable 2020 Question Asked in Computer Language
- Question based on Modem- Modem is used to modulates one signal into another signal.
- PRAM – Programmable Read Only Memory
- CMOS full form- Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Full form of POST- Post on Self Trust
- Question based on Phishing
- Who is known as the father of C language? Dennis Richee
- Full form of WAN – Wide Area Network
- Shortcut key of Copy -Crtl+c
- ……………key is used to active cell in MS Excel. Shift+ Arrow
- Full form of DOC
- Shortcut key of Undo, Redo – Redo- Crtl+Y Or F4,Undo- Crtl+Z
- Full form of MICR- Magnetic Ink Character Reader
- Is Cemera input or Output device – Input Device
- Full form of SMPS- Switching Mode Power Supply
|Topics||Level||No. of Question|
|MS Excel, Power Point, MS Word||Easy-Moderate||6-7|
Delhi Police Constable 2020 2nd Shift Exam Analysis & Review
The level of 2nd shift Delhi Police is Moderate level. Below are some question that have been asked in the Shift 2nd(12:30 PM-2:00 PM) from where you can know the type of questions asking by the SSC in Delhi police constable Exam 2020.
- Who is the female lieutenant general in Indian Army? Madhuri Kanitkar
- Name the capital of Nigeria- Abuja
- Razia Sultan belong to which dynasty? Slave Dynasty
- Birth of Guru Teg Bhadur- They born on 1st April 1621 in Amritsar, They were ninth Guru of Silkh Religion and youngest son of Guru Hargovind ji
- Right to Information Act. 2005
- SMTP Full form- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Which shortcut key is used to hide excel worksheet? Crtl+Shift+h
- Last ruler of Pal dynasty.- Ramapala
- Who was the first lieutenant governor of Delhi? Aditya Nath Jha
- Capital of Holland- Amsterdam
- Who is known as the father of Modern Chemistry? Antoine Lavoiser
- Patang festival is related to which state? Gujarat
- Deputy Chief minister of Rajasthan –Govind Singh Dotasara
- Who is current governor of Haryana? – Satya Dev Narayana
- Name the Non-metal which conduct electricity? Graphite
- First Dalit President of India? K.R. Narayanan
- Highest population state of India – Utter Pradesh
- What is known as the spin of Plants and animals
- NITI AAYOG full form – National Institution for transforming India
- F6 Shortcut key is used to…………in computer. – It is used to move cursor in address bar of your Web browser Example of Web Browser- Mozilla Firefox , Chrome
- Full form of MSD- Most Significant Digit
- Capital of Turkey- Ankara
- 1st Chief minister of Delhi- Ch. Braham Prakash.
- Scientific name of Vitamin C- Ascorbic Acid
- If SP is triplet , then profit is four times find profit percent?
- Who is the captain in the Chennai Super King 2020? – Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Ratio of Nitrogen and Hydrogen in Ammonia? – Ammonia is made out of 1 nitrogen and 3 hydrogen atoms
- 1st ranking country in the production of E-Kachara?- China
- First University of India- University of Kolkata established on 24th January 1857
- Bhumchu festival related to which state? Sikkim
- Full form of HDD – Hard Disk Drive
- Dance of Sri Lanka
- Venue of Australian Open Woman Singles 2019 – Australia
- In which year, PM Narendra Modi visited to Pakistan –2015
- Sundar Singh Gujjar is related to which sports – Javelin Throw
- Lake situated on the highest altitude- Gurudogmar Lake of Sikkim
- Where is Ajmer Fort situated? – Jaipur
- National Game of Bangladesh – Kabaddi
- Full form of HTML – Hyper Text Markup Language
- FORTRAN Full form – Formula Translation, it is a computer programming language created in 1957 by John Backus
- Find LCM of 12,42,66 and 77?
- Ratio of Speed of car, Train and bus is 4:5:3, if their average speed is 80KM/h . find the average speed of bus and car?
- GIGO full form – Garbage In Garbage Out
- Which country won the peace prize 2020?
- RTGS Full form- Real Time Gross Settlement
- Who is the current election commission of India? Sunil Arora
- Overall discount of successive discount of 20%,30% and 10%?
- The Product of two number is 2028 and their HCF is 13, find such numbers
|Subject||Good Attempts||No. of Questions|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 28th November 2020 3rd Shift
The level of 3rd Shift Delhi Police 28th November 2020 Exam is Easy to Moderate Level. Below are some question that have been asked in the 3rd Shift.
- Recently , Who is honored with the ” NASA Union Service Medal” from India?
- Which Railway station launched the Robot captain arjun?
|Subject||No. of Questions||Good Attempts|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2020 – Download Admit Card Region Wise
Candidate can download the Admit Card According to the region Wise by clicking on the below Link.
Link to Download Admit Card
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis & Review 27th November 2020-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The Delhi Police Constable Exam Shift- 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your Delhi Police Constable Tier-1 Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….