IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 20 Sep 2020 : All Shifts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
IBPS has successfully conducted the RRB Clerk Prelims exam on second day. It is conducting in 5 shifts in order to maintain the overcrowding. Overall the level of Prelims Exam in Shift-1 was easy.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Timing
Exam for IBPS RRB Prelims will be conducted in total 5 shifts on three days i.e. 19th, 20th and 26th Sep 2020. Exam will be of 45 minutes.
|Shift Number||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwriten Sample||Exam Start Time|
|1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 – 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 – 10:50 AM||10:45 AM|
|3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 – 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 – 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|5||4:30 PM||5:15 PM||5:30 – 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Centre Guidelines
In released official notification, there are few coronavirus guidelines mentioned by IBPS which need to follow by the candidates during exam.
- Candidates are required to wear a mask during the exam.
- Candidates are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre.
- Candidates must have to installed Arogaya Setu app on their smartphone and app should show the COVID-19 risk profile of the candidates.
- Candidates registration will be done with photo captures at exam centre.
- In exam centre, there will be two separate dropbox for rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in designated boxes.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam key highlights
- Overall exam level was easy.
- Exam sequence was first Reasoning and then Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning section was easy and doable. Student attempted more than 30 questions in this section.
- Quant section was was of easy to moderate level.
- No major changes were observed in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th mark for every incorrect answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
IBPS RRB Clerk Analysis 20th Sep 2020: Reasoning Ability Shift 1
This time, reasoning section was easy level.
- Puzzle and Seating Arrangement (Square Based Puzzles, Parallel Row (5 Person in Each Row), Floor Based -7 Person)
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||15||
Easy to Moderate
|Alpha Numeric Series||5||Easy|
|Number Based Alpha Series||5||Easy|
Shift 2 Questions
- 3 sets of puzzles and seating arrangement (Circular Based-7 Person, Date and Month, Comparison Based)
IBPS RRB Clerk Analysis 20th Sep 2020: Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1
Data Interpretation -> 10 questions -> Bar Graph, Tabular
Number Series(missing) -> 5 questions
Simplification -> 10 questions -> based on basic pattern
Arithmetic -> 15 questions -> Questions in this segment were asked from various arithmetic problems like Simple &
Compound Interest, Prot & Loss, Time & Work, Partnership, Speed, time & distance, Percentages, Age-based problems, etc.
Shift 2 Questions
- will update soon.
Shift 3 Questions
- will update soon.
Overall Good Attempt in IBPS RRB Clerk
How was your IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam? Do share your analysis with us in the comment below.
The IBPS RRB Clerk 20th Sep 2020 Prelim exam is over now. Hence please share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share