IBPS RRB Clerk Analysis 19th Sep 2020 Shifts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Today (19th Sep 2020) is the first day of IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2020. On last week, there was IBPS PO Prelims exam on 12th & 13 Sep 2020. The security guards checked the temperature of candidates at the entry gate. Candidates were made to sit at a distance of six feet from another person.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Timing
Exam for IBPS RRB Prelims will be conducted in total 5 shifts on three days i.e. 19th, 20th and 26th Sep 2020. Exam will be of 45 minutes.
|Shift Number||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwriten Sample||Exam Start Time|
|1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 – 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 – 10:50 AM||10:45 AM|
|3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 – 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 – 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|5||4:30 PM||5:15 PM||5:30 – 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Centre Guidelines
In released official notification, there are few coronavirus guidelines mentioned by IBPS which need to follow by the candidates during exam.
- Candidates are required to wear a mask during the exam.
- Candidates are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre.
- Candidates must have to installed Arogaya Setu app on their smartphone and app should show the COVID-19 risk profile of the candidates.
- Candidates registration will be done with photo captures at exam centre.
- In exam centre, there will be two separate dropbox for rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in designated boxes.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam key highlights
- Overall exam level was easy.
- Exam sequence was first Reasoning and then Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning section was easy and doable. Student attempted more than 30 questions in this section.
- Quant section was was of easy to moderate level.
- No major changes were observed in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam.
Negative Marking: 1/4th mark for every incorrect answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Number Series Questions
1). 12 12 24 ___
2). 12 7 8 13 27 _____
3). 16 25 50 99 180 ____
4). 72 79 65 93 37 ______
5). 6 7 16 51 ______
IBPS RRB Clerk Analysis 19th Sep 2020: Reasoning Ability Shift 1
This time, reasoning section was easy level. No question was asked on coding-decoding and inequality. Total 4 puzzles were of easy level. Only 2 questions were asked from order and ranking. Questions on Alphabet test were also asked.
Puzzles and Seating arrangement -> 20 questions -> Square-based arrangement- Containing 8 people under which people seating at the corner are facing outside and the middle people facing inside. The linear seating arrangement has 7 people facing north. Another seating arrangement was based on an uncertain number of people. The answer was 20. Month based scheduling puzzle in which 2 dates were given, i.e 7 and 12. There were total of 6 people.
Direction distance -> 5 questions -> based on standard pattern
Alphabet Test -> 3+4 questions
Syllogism -> 5 questions
One question was based on Machine.
Order and Ranking -> Weight based questions.
IBPS RRB Clerk Analysis 19th Sep 2020: Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1
Data Interpretation -> 10 questions -> Line chart and Tabular DI, day based.
Number Series(missing) -> 5 questions
Simplification -> 10 questions -> based on basic pattern
Arithmetic -> 15 questions -> Questions in this segment were asked from various arithmetic problems like Simple &
Compound Interest, Prot & Loss, Time & Work, Partnership, Speed, time & distance, Percentages, Age-based problems, etc.
Shift 2 Questions
- 2 sets of Data Interpretation which had 5 questions in each set -> Bar Graph, Tabular DI – 10 Questions
- Wrong Number Series – 5 Questions
- Simplification – 10 Questions
- Arithmetic Word Problem – 15 Questions
- Month based puzzle
- Linear Seating Arrangement with 7 people facing north
- Linear Seating Arrangement with uncertain number of people
- Circular Seating Arrangement, all facing inside the circle
- Alphabet Based Questions – 2 Questions
- Alphanumeric Series – 1 questions
- Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Inequality – 15 Question
Shift 3 Questions
- 2 sets of DI -> Tabular DI, Line Graph-> 10 Questions
- Wrong Number Series -> 5 Questions
- Simplification -> 12 Questions
- Arithmetic Word Problems -> 13 Questions
- Linear Seating Arrangement – uncertain number of people seated in a single line facing north
- Linear Seating Arrangement- parallel rows
- Days based puzzle
- Linear seating arrangement single line
- Alphabet based – 1 Questions
- Alpha numeric Series – 4 Questions
- Order and Ranking -> 5 Questions
- Inequality -> 5 Questions
- Blood Relation -> 3 Questions
Overall Good Attempt in IBPS RRB Clerk
How was your IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam? Do share your analysis with us in the comment below.
The IBPS RRB Clerk 19th Sep 2020 Prelim exam is over now. Hence please share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share