PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Notification : 535 Vacancies for Manager & Senior Manager Posts
Public Sector (PSU) Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released the online application window for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager). Now, aspirants can apply to the posts through the online mode at pnbindia.in.
PNB Notification Important Dates
|Opening date of online registration||8 Sep 2020|
|Closing Date of online registration||29 Sep 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||Oct/Nov 2020|
PNB SO Vacancies Details 2020
|Post name||No. of Vacancies|
|Manager ( HR)||10|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50|
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through eligibility criteria in order to check eligibility to apply for the posts.
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
Educational Eligibility Criteria for each of the post is given below.
|PNB SO Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Essentials : Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/
FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/
Desirable : 1.Certificate Examination in Risk in Financial Service, IIBF 2.Certification Course in Risk Management, NIBM.
Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in Banks/PSU/Corporate High Value Credit/ NBFC.
|Essentials : CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in
Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute with a minimum of 60% in aggregate
Desirable : Certificate in Commercial Credit, Moody‟s
Minimum 1 year of postqualification experience in Banks/PSU/Corporate High Value Credit/ NBFC.
|Essentials : MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute/CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in
Treasury Management/ PGPBF
minimum of 60% in aggregate.
Desirable : 1. Certificate Treasury Dealer Course, IIBF.
Minimum 1 year experience as an officer in banking in Treasury of a Bank.
|Essentials : Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate,
a minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the
Govt. of India.
Minimum of 2 years:- As Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank/State
|i). Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
ii). Must have valid registration of Council of Architecture.
iii). Must have knowledge of Auto CAD & should be
Minimum 1 year experience in planning, designing and
|B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
Minimum 1 year in Construction/ Maintenance of multistoried Commercial/ Residential buildings in Government/ Semi
|02 years full time (not through Distance Mode of Education)
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate*
Minimum 2 years experience as officer, in the field of HR in
|Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the
University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
Minimum 2 years experience as officer, in Scheduled Commercial Banks/PSUs/ Central or State Govt. Departments/ listed Corporate Entity
Senior Manager, Risk
|Essentials: Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF
PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
Desirable: 1.Certificate Examination in Risk in Financial Service, IIBF 2.Certification Course in Risk Management, NIBM
Minimum 3 years of postqualification experience
Senior Manager, Credit
|Essentials: CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent postgraduation degree/
diploma from any AICTE approved institute minimum of 60% in aggregate.
Desirable: Certificate in Commercial Credit, Moody‟s
Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience
The age limit for the post of PNB SO Managers and Senior Managers is mentioned below. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
|Manager (all disciplines)||Min: 25 Years ; Max: 35 Years|
|Senior Manager (all disciplines)||Min: 25 Years ; Max: 37 Years|
PNB SO Application Fee
|All Others||Rs. 850/-|
How To Apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can fill the application only for one post. Process to apply online application has been given below.
- Click on above link to apply for PNB SO posts.
- Now new tab will open, register for PNB SO by filling all required details.
- After Registration done, go to the Login Page.
- Enter User Id & Password. Upload your photo, signature.
- Lastly, make payment to complete the application via online.
- Click on the submit button to complete it.
PNB SO 2020 Selection Process
Aspirants must qualify in both the rounds & be sufficiently high in merit for getting the PNB SO posts.
- Online Exam
PNB SO Exam pattern 2020
Exam pattern for PNB manager & Senior Manager is given below.
- PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- Total time allotted is 120 minutes
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
|Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Professional Knowledge(Relevant to the Post)||50||75|
PNB SO Interview
Aspirants who will qualify the written test for PNB SO will be eligible to appear for the PNB SO.
- Total marks allotted for the Interview are 35.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%.
- Combined final score of aspirants shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the aspirants in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview scores of the aspirants failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- An aspirants should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
PNB SO Salary
Salary for PNB SO 2020 is given below.
- Manager, MMGS Grade II – 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager, MMGS Grade III – 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
PNB SO Notification PDF 2020
Candidates can download or view the notification for PNB SO by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!You can join or visit at or or for always keep in touch with further updates.